Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM, FxF, or FxFuta! Come all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliara

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there!

And first thanks for looking at my post, its gonna be short and to the point. When it comes to kinks I will try everything except gore, vore, death, blood, and real extreme stuff like poo.

So this post is for anthro's, I kinda wanted something in that vein and would love to meet other wonderful anthro people out there! So here are some reference pics that I'd love to meet people for.

Males

Dragon Male
Lion Male
Hyena Male
Croc Male
Wolf Male

Females

Lioness
Canine
Strong Lioness
Leopard
Cheetah
Another canine
Party canine

Futa

Lizard Gal
Lioness
A Ride?
Locker Room
Equine

So I suppose I should also add a bit more to this to make it more believable and sort of show off what I can bring to the table. I am not only looking for anthro, its just what I am interested in right now. When I first started RP it was in Dark Age of Camelot many years ago. Through various table top settings, years in WoW, Rift, and many other MMO's I find myself here as well. I have well over ten years of quality role playing experience and can have a hard time coming up with settings and ideas for stories, but that is why there are two or more people to help brainstorm.
I can bring quality, full length responses of at least two paragraphs. I love detailed responses and like to know even subtle things when people reply. Tell me the smells, the feelings, the sweat beading the sounds all of it. I am going to do the same for you so please try to do the same for me. You don't have to be the best at RP I know I wasn't good for a long time but would confidently say I am pretty good now and only getting better as I RP more and more.

So please if your interested send me a PM, it doesn't have to be anthro, with your ideas. And we can work something out.

Eli~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom