Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

― ♂♂ ( 「 GROUP POKEMON SEARCH 」 ┆ M/M ONLY !! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichirohiko

Planetoid
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

123123_zpsxque6zpl.png
Hello, there! ❤

My name is Professor Ichirohiko, or Ichi for short, and I'm here to guide you through the wonderful world of Pokéboys. What are Pokéboys? Pokéboys are evolved, human-like counterparts of Pokémon with astounding powers true to their monster forms. They, along with Pokégirls, coexist peacefully with humans in various regions across the world. Pokéboys look like the Flareon pictured above (what a pretty little thing, no?), but no two Pokéboys are exactly alike, just like snowflakes! They may look like ordinary boys on the outside, but all of them possess extraordinary powers that trump the average human in strength and sometimes intelligence. For example, Fire type Pokéboys can manipulate or even breathe fire and Flying types can, well, fly! Looks can be deceiving, can't they?

After years of research, scientists and Pokémon professors like myself have discovered that Pokéboys share an intimate bond with their tamers like never seen before. In order to accommodate this change, trainers both male and female were to be addressed as tamers and a taming license could only be attained at the age of eighteen. The controversial nature of "taming" a Pokéboy implemented such rules, because humans had discovered the only way to properly bond with a Pokéboy was to have sexual intercourse with him. Sparring and training the old-fashioned way proved to be a futile effort when high-leveled Pokéboys refused to heed their tamers' orders. Only regular sex showed results in strengthening both the Pokéboy's power and the trust between him and the tamer. A well-fucked Pokéboy was technically a happy, healthy Pokéboy.

At this revelation, PokéMarts and PokéCenters changed the products they sold and services they offered to accommodate to the newly accepted nature of taming. PokéMarts all over the regions distributed sex toys, condoms, and various other products that catered to tamers and their Pokéboys. PokéCenters, on the other hand, offered rooms like always for tamers to rest and recuperate after long, exhausting days on their feet. Gyms hadn't changed much.

However, Team Rocket and other villainous organizations became more violent and unethical in their ways of committing crime. They raped, kidnapped, auctioned off, and abused Pokéboys for their own selfish means, stopping at nothing to make the most profit for the Pokéboys they captured and genetically engineered. They're now considered too dangerous to deal with without proper training, so promise me you'll try and stay out of their way?

That pretty much sums it up. What I'm searching for are talented individuals to start a group roleplay with me. I'll need five people to play one or several Pokéboys and five people to play tamers. Naturally, the characters will interact in the roleplay, but this thread is purely for plotting purposes and to organize a group roleplay that will actually work instead of fall through with little to no potential.

If you're interested, you must be active (must be able to post at least one per two days) and post at least two paragraphs per reply. This roleplay will be at about a 60:40 plot-to-smut ratio, so in-depth interactions between all characters are encouraged! Although not much is set in stone yet, we do know that this roleplay will take place in the Johto region, and that all the Pokéboys involved will either be feral (wild) or owned by the tamers. If you'd like to join, post here with the role you'd like to play (either tamer or Pokéboy). Only after we have gathered the full roster of characters will we open a group thread! Until then, we can discuss relationships and plots in an open Journal.

• TAMER 1 - Brand
  • TAMER 2 - OPEN
  • TAMER 3 - OPEN
  • TAMER 4 - OPEN
  • TAMER 5 - OPEN
  • POKEBOY 1 - ichirohiko
  • POKEBOY 2 - OPEN
  • POKEBOY 3 - OPEN
  • POKEBOY 4 - OPEN
  • POKEBOY 5 - OPEN

[/td]

Sure do! It's nothing complicated; you can fill this out in your own time while we wait for more members, or play a story of our own?

Name:
Reference Picture:
Hometown:
Kinks:
Limits:

ichirohiko said:
Sure do! It's nothing complicated; you can fill this out in your own time while we wait for more members, or play a story of our own?

Name:
Reference Picture:
Hometown:
Kinks:
Limits:

can I ask why the characters need to be 18+ instead of the site's 15+?

Brand said:
ichirohiko said:

Name:
Reference Picture:
Hometown:
Kinks:
Limits:

can I ask why the characters need to be 18+ instead of the site's 15+?

Personal preference.

Name: Khaki
Reference Picture: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/Leazon/Anime%20Stuff/dylanside_zps152d809c.jpg
Hometown: Azalea
Kinks: Romanticism combined with Perversion
Limits: Scat, Vomiting, Hard Vore, Diaper play, Macro/Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom