Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FNAF rp request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

While I do have my main request thread, I wanted to make one that just harped specifically on the FNAF world and all included in it. I still like the franchise and I know others do too.

I LOVE long posts! The more you can give me, the better. Don't worry about it being too long, I enjoy reading. Not to say I can match the length, but some people do love just writing lengthy posts and I happen to enjoy seeing them.

Anyway, as stated I want FNAF based rps atm. They can be mxf, mxm, fxf, mmxf, mmxff the point being I don't care pairing wise. I DO somewhat care about their genders (personally Toy Bonnie and mangle are males to me, my Toy Bonnie takes on the name Benny because it is less confusing then Bonnie and Bonnie, but other names with a B work to...Blue, Boris, Bonnet, etc etc) but I won't harp on them. I like playing the guard, but I can play the animatronics as well more so in a mxm situation.

I like the idea of pregnancy happening but it's not necessary. I also like the nightmares so if you want to switch gears, they can be done or included as well. I'm also very aware of the other fan games that are FNAF based, like Candy's and Rachel's so those would be welcome to. I am open to ideas and look forward to hearing from people.

I am a forum or PM rper as my IM is reserved for people I am comfortable with and have known awhile (besides with the latest YIM update it sucks anyway lol)

As a note, my work schedule is a little sporadic so I might not respond right away, just find it in your heart to forgive me and I promise I will do my best to do replies in a timely manner. If I have an issue or won't be about I will inform you.

Endless Nights

In 1987 multiple deaths happened. Although the murders of several children were indeed awful and shocking to the community, nobody ever touched on an additional one. A young female guard named Marla attempted to intervene and lost her life in the process. Restless and unable to accept her death, Marla continues to work at the pizzeria, despite that fact that she dies every night at the hand of the animatronics. It doesn't take long before the small band start to realize the guard they keep killing and stuffing into a suit reappears the next day as if nothing happened. Curiosity soon takes over, and they attempt to explore just how hard a worker their little ghost really is.

I have no time

Abused as a kid, her only solstice was the dingy little diner and the golden bear with a top hat whom she viewed as a friend. But the sanctuary only lasted so long and a friendship was crushed...literally. Multiple years spent relearning simple tasks in the safety of a mental institute. Released at the age of 25, she finds her way back to her past, taking up a job at a place that seems so familiar, yet different. Desperate to find her friend...and ask him why...to see if the lost years can be rekindled...all while letting the others know her intentions clearly.

My Nightmares will follow me

They followed her. No matter where she went...no matter how far she moved. They followed her, tormenting her in her sleep and in her waking life. Their intentions are clear as day. They want her..even if she doesn't want them, and nothing will stop them from getting her. A flashlight won't work to keep determined nightmares away. If they have to make her their queen to make her theirs then they will.

Don't hold it against us

His sister had told him the job was a piece of cake. She would know right? She had worked there all summer. He had listened like a dumb ass and now he found his nights spent trying to avoid horny beings who would have stopped at nothing. They tell him they can't help it, it is just something about him. Just don't hold it against them.

Been awhile, so lets bump this a bit and see what happens. Note: While I am looking for FNAF based, other stuff works for me as well if you have an idea. I will probably need to redo a main rp request thread, but I'll get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom