Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gay Samurai Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Star
First and foremost, I need to mention that this idea is 100% inspired by the anime series House of Five Leaves. However, you do not have to know anything about the series to do this roleplay, because we will be paying as our own characters and will be taking the roleplay wherever we want.

Alright, so, the idea is that my character is an air-headed ronin on the lookout for work. Sword for hire, bodyguard, whatever! However, no matter how many times he finds a job, he is constantly being fired. Not that he is a bad swordsman.. simply, he is too aloof and doesn't take things seriously. He's often late, as he is distracted easily or ends up lost on his way to a job, so he is fired usually within a day of being hired. What does he do though when he takes what he thought was a simple bodyguard job, only to end up working for a powerful rising gang?

Your character would be the leader of this gang. His personality and background are completely up to you. For whatever reason, though, he hires this spaced-out samurai as a bodyguard and decides he's worth keeping around!

So, interested? Have questions? PM me! I'd love to flesh out the details with ya!

[My ronin would be slightly more of a 'bottom'!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom