Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto roleplay or Odd pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny2112

Meteorite
Hello

I am looking for people for either a fandom I have been dying to do or some odd pairings. I have no limits and I play any gender pairing. I'm really up for any of them.

Rules:

I only do plot driven stories. (Sorry)
Please do not control my character
Be able to give me something to reply too. At least 1 paragraph

Fandom:

Naruto

Please play Kakashi for me. I will play any canon character you want. I have a plot for this one that is a bit twisted and will be about 60% plot and 40% sex. And it will involve a lot of kinks.

Plot:

Okay so my character and Kakashi go on a mission together. They are undercover in the base camp that they are trying to get information from. While something happens and they are caught. They get thrown in the prison and tortured for information. The boss(You can play him or I will) had already liked my character and decides to use her and torture in the more sexual terms(Up for any kinks but toilet play). She tries to hide it from Kakashi but he ends up finding out and tries to comfort her and the two grow close while they are held captive.

If you aren't interested in that fandom I do Odd pairings too. These are mostly going to be Plot driven.

Teacher x Student
Big Brother x Younger brother best friend
Prince x Peasant

I do more odd pairings those are the three I have plots for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom