Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about BBCode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feral-Scarab

Planetoid
I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this. Earlier last week I originally sent a pm to one of the graphic's design team members asking this same question however they have yet to return to my pm. I readily understand they might very well be caught up off line so after giving it some time I thought perhaps it would be best to post my question and see if anyone else might be able to help me.

I'm more familiar with html verses BBC granted I am rather rusty seeing as its been years since I was last on a forum.

While browsing through the countless threads of Blue Moon I came across some pretty interestingly formatted ones! Originally I attempted to google what codes could be used to create the same effect but lacking the actual knowledge of what these even are I was unable to find anything.

I even right clicked on these posts and chose to view the source, hoping if I scrolled through all the code I might be able to discover what they used to create the desired effects. I've tried many different times with different versions of what I thought was the correct code yet every attempt has failed. I'll readily admit I'm rather frustrated in attempting to figure this out. Some of these features I'd love to be able to use in my own posts to make them more aesthetically pleasing and organized.

What I would love to know is the codes members are using to create format their posts like http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76936 and http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72599 I know a few of the codes used in these include the image float and the justify, center or align right or left and font size but I'm curious about how the paragraphs are CONDENSED. It looks as if they are blockquote so they don't span the entire length of the text area but are instead nicely compacted and centered. I'm also wondering how the little crown images or the boxes with the X's in them or the little hearts were done. And with the lists which are made...are those from a table format or at they made just through the use of the bulleted and numbered list code?

Thank you in advance for any help provided on this subject.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72599

That has all the BBCodes

Karameida said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72599

That has all the BBCodes

Thank you for the response Karameida but I am afraid it does not help.

I have read through this thread many times and unfortunately it has not answered my questions. I have tried every single one of the codes listed and they do not give me the same results as what I have seen in the example threads I posted.

If that is the case, then its probably best to message the member and ask them directly.

That was a list written up by the graphics design team.

EDIT :: Its the best way to get the exact information you want.

Karameida said:
If that is the case, then its probably best to message the member and ask them directly.

That was a list written up by the graphics design team.

EDIT :: Its the best way to get the exact information you want.

Thank you again very much for the advise Karameida it is very much appreciated! I had messaged one of the Design Team members earlier last week but have yet to receive a reply. I understand they are probably very busy or my pm simply became lost. I was originally considering sending another pm but thought I might receive a quicker response if I posted my question publically.

However your advice is probably the best route for me to try. I will send a pm to the member of whom created the post listed in my example and hopefully they will be able to help me.

Thank you again.^^

Alright!

Well, as thats what you'll do, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom