Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the pregnancy lovers out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're out there! Come to me, let's play and share our love of waddling women with huge bellies, aching backs, and tremendous amounts of cleavage!

If you can't tell or haven't seen any of my other request threads, I love playing pregnant characters and/or playing opposite pregnant characters. The bigger, the better, if you ask me.

I love smut in a role play, but the quickest way for me to lose interest is if you propose starting a scene where my character isn't knocked up! Not that I don't enjoy impregnation, but in my experience the RPs tend to end before the pregnancy is explored.

I'm quite open and I'm willing to listen to any and all ideas. I love super heroes, celebrities, anyone over 18 really.

Also, the quickest way to my heart is a character who REALLY doesn't like being pregnant. I love playing those characters.

So, here are a few scenarios I've thought up. I'm open to much more (so please ask or suggest) but these would be fun to play.

Scenario 1: I'd play a professional soccer player who accidentally got knocked up with twins during an away game in the season. Oops! You would play a sadistic doctor giving her a 38 week exam. Plenty of ways to go with this...mind games, humiliation, convincing her she's having calfs instead of babies because she's so large...the options are endless!

Scenario 2: A Scarecrow and Batgirl scene. That dastardly rogue would use his fear toxin to plunge Barbara Gordon into her worst nightmare....being pregnant, barefoot, and the center of attention. Her nightmare could be a dinner party with Dr. Crane where she is forced to waddle around by his side, or perhaps she's a "living pregnant exhibit" at a museum event he's hosting. Very odd, but could be fun!

Scenario 3: Classic genie/master scene. My character finds a beat up lamp on a beach somewhere and a genie is at her beck and command! Unfortunately for her, the genie has a bit of a pregnancy fetish and enjoys twisting wishes around for his amusement.

Any of these sound fun? Want to pitch me an idea? I'd love to chat! I RP through PMs and threads, typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom