Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Risky Business [7th-Derp and InkedUp]

Sam shuddered as she felt Clare finish in her, breathing carefully as Clare rested against her chest, dick still inside of her.

"I suppose that could work. My sister isn't going to be home for a bit and we could definitely have a little more fun there." It was stupid - a really, really stupid idea, actually. But her sister, even if she knew, wouldn't out her actions... And she certainly wouldn't mind having another good fuck since Clare was so willing to offer it.

"I like the sound of that. I won't have to see my girlfriend until later tonight so there's plenty of time for us to go for another round~" Clare mumbled pleasantly on Ms. Castle to catch her breath first before pulling out of the Teacher, small drops of cum leaking from the pussy but Clare knew she came so much more into her. Wonder how long it'll be before Ms. Castle notices her belly growing. In any case she could fantasise about that later, for now she had to put on her uniform on properly again before they could even think of leaving the building.

Sam let her legs fall to the ground and moved to gather some tissue paper to wipe herself up of what had ended up on her lips and inner thighs. She carefully dressed, righting herself before grabbing her own bag. "Well, we'd best get going, then, Clare. If you want to have enough time for a second round, we do kind of have to make sure we have enough time." She seemed unconcerned about Clare's admittance of a girlfriend. Honestly, there was a lot of things wrong with this - the idea that Clare was using her to cheat on someone else was the least of her worries.

Once Clare was dressed, she led her out to the parking lot and her car, prepared to tell anyone that she was simply giving Clare a ride home, but not seeing anyone on the way who might confront them.

Clare got to the car with Ms. Castle without much trouble and were on their way to her place. She was feeling quite exited to go for a second round with the teacher to further fill her up with the sweet fertile cum, making the student look forward to seeing how this would go in a few months time.

After arriving, Clare was allowed into the house to hear no one else in. Good. She looked over at Ms. Castle as a cheeky thought entered her mind at the mention of a sister. "Hey Teach, You said that you lived here with your sister, right?" she asked, moving closer to Ms. Castle in a seductive manner, "How about... you and I have our second round on her bed~? I think that'd make things all the more fun."

Sam bit her lip, grinning back equally seductively at the suggestion before nodding slowly. "Ohhh, that does sound very, very sexy." She pulled Clare close, leaning up to kiss her again. "Come along then, Clare. I should show you there." She pulled Clare with her to the room, pulling her student into a heated kiss, still rather wet and excited to have her not once, but twice in one day. She hoped that this would be something that could happen later on too - she would definitely love to see more and more of Clare later.

Clare was beside herself with the luck she was getting lately to now have two teachers under her belt to have sex with along with the added bonus that both, as well as Nikki, will have her children. After she was lead to the room she assumed was Ms. Castle's sisters bedroom, Clare got herself ready by undoing her skirt to let it fall to the ground along with her panties, showing her cock was already semi hard already.

Wrapping her arms around the Teacher, Clare pulled her down with her onto the bed to let Ms. Castle be in top. "I want you to do me hard Teacher~ Fuck me so hard that I'll cum inside you even more." she mussed, her speech a little muffled from the intense kissing between the two.

Sam grinned as she mounted Clare, sliding her own skirt and underwear from her, unbuttoning her skirt slowly as she ground up and down on the large, hard cock. Sam bit her lip seductively, slowly sinking her wet, dripping cunt onto that hard cock as her shirt fell away. She straddled Clare wearing just a bra and rolled her hips with a moan, her movements already fast as she bent down. Her lips pressed against Clare's roughly, eagerly as she moaned. "Fuck, gonna love feeling you cum in my stuffed cunt!"

Back
Top Bottom