Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Risky Business [7th-Derp and InkedUp]

And Clare might just soon get her wish.

Nikki had contacted Clare the next day during their last class. It had been so busy for her with tests that day that sneaking off and having sex simply wasn't possible. But Nikki still had a car and there were more than a few places that were secluded just enough that sex could definitely be possible. So Clare would get a quick text:

"bbgurlll, wanna go play out behind Benny's after hell's over?"

Nikki was beyond frustrated, having not had sex since Monday and very much wanting to feel that huge cock fucking her. Her fingers, while nice, just couldn't do herself justice now that she was used to such a well-hung girlfriend.

After school, she'd changed in her car into some tight shorts and a tank top, hoping that Clare would be happy with the handful of decisions she'd made in her change (like the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear and she was wearing what was probably Clare's favorite bra on her).

Clare indeed got the text from Nikki, which brought both excitement and guilt into her gut. Guilt, because of what happened yesterday with her Mother to which she hadn't heard any news from about a possible pregnancy and Excitement, because she gets a chance at that thilling feeling again of her Cum gushing freely and unprotected into another. With the side of expectations to get shouted at, but she can deal.

After the final bell had rang she made her way to the parking lot and found the all too familiar car that was her girlfriends and got in, tossing her bag on the back seat and sat herself down on the passenger seat. "'sup! So you finally want to get it on after so long? Better make sure we're really hidden because I can't stand being separated from you like this." she said, leaning over to Nikki giving her a kiss, "Nice outfit by the way, just for me~?"

"Of course, baby~" Nikki said as she started to drive to Benny's. It was an old, slightly run down arcade spot that used to frequent more young kids. However, in recent years, the dark alleys that surrounded it became a good spot for a number of things - smoking pot, drinking, and sex occupied by teenagers who once were more likely to play those arcade games. "You're my one and only, after all, and I love to make you happy."

Nikki grinned, letting one of her hands rest on Clare's thigh as she drove, rubbing slowly at her crotch, clearly very interested. "Besides, I missed you so much. There's no way we're getting caught again - at least, not by Mom." It was clear that she had no suspicions. Her mother seemed more stressed in the past day or so, but she'd simply chalked it up to something to do with work - nothing else.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make you happy alright" Clare mussed as her crotch was being stroked by her girlfriend while driving, damn she was desperate, she wanted to free her cock at this point from under her skirt and panties but it would just distract Nikki so bad they'd crash, so she felt it be.

"Say, babe." Clare said and glanced back at her bag on the back seat for s moment, "Are you at all safe today? It has been a few days so I was just wondering". In a sense she wanted her girl to say 'No' to that, because right now in her bag whatever condom she had in it was sabotaged by yours truly after she pierced a tiny hole into all of them. That way she'd get to have the breakage happen again just like in the toilets.

Nikki shook her head. "Um, no, I don't think so." Maybe if she had asked a day or so later, it'd have been a different answer, but she definitely needed a condom on today. "Why? Do you wanna try with me tracking my days a bit more instead?" It had felt better to have the real thing in her cunt, risk of pregnancy aside... No way she'd get her Mom to agree to put her on pills, but maybe she could ask if that was the case...

As she pulled up into the alley behind Benny's and parked, she leaned over, kissing Clare eagerly as she rubbed her huge cock through the fabric of her uniform. "Fuck, I missed kissing you so much."

Clare's cock twitched into life a bit more after hearing that Nikki wasn't safe today and she knew well enough that Nikki's Mother didn't let her on pills for some reason, but that made it more exiting then as she knew just what she'd be making inside Nikki when they were done and her thoughts were completely unnoticed.

After they were parted and had shared a deep lustful kiss together, Clare pointed to her bag, "I missed having sex with you. But if you want to play it safe still I packed a few wraps with me, I figured we won't even make it home before wanting to screw one another." she said before pulling her girl back into a kiss, using one of her hands to shift the skirt out of the way and pulled her panties down enough for her wonderful cock to spring free.

Nikki nodded. "Good that you brought a few. I definitely want to see if we can make up for all the days we missed at least a little." She grinned as she wrapped her hand around that large dick and started jerking her off, kissing her eagerly still, nibbling at those lips as she moaned, feeling herself grow a little damp.

"Do you want me to suck your cock or something first, or would you rather fuck me?" She whispered against those lips, still stroking Clare vigorously.

"We can go with sucking first just to ready up. I so can't wait to fuck that cunt of yours~" Clare moaned from having her cock stroked like that, moving her hand to Nikki's shorts and started rubbing at the wet patch where the clit is at. "Oh my, you're totally wet down there and-" she pressed her finger against the folds, meeting less resistance of fabric, "-not even wearing panties, you're such a sex animal aren't you.

"What do you expect when I'm just such a big slut for you, huh?" Nikki moved down to suck on Clare's cock, ticking the tip a few times first before easily popping it into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, taking her surprisingly deep for a teen. Clare might not be so surprised, though, as Nikki did seem to like to practice on her cock with this in particular. She moved a hand down to help undo her shorts so that Clare could touch a little better.

Clare let out a small moan of pleasure from having her cock inside Nikki's mouth, she was always really good at it and it made her push a finger or two into the pussy to try and make it more wet. While being sucked, Clare has a smile on her face, not just because of how goo this felt but also because or remembering the feel of two large breasts against her shaft from a certain older woman. "Oh~ yeah. Suck that cock so it's ready to fuck you good~"

Nikki pressed around her cock, moaning as she felt the fingers pushing into her. Maybe they weren't her cock, but they were definitely getting her very hot and bothered as she took more and more of Clare into her mouth. One of her hands reached to fondle Clare's balls eagerly, stroking them now.

A couple of minutes into this and Clare couldn't wait much longer for her cock to feel the real deal, she would allow Nikki to go and grab one of her secretly broken condoms from her bag by removing her fingers from the wet folds, licking them to have a taste of her girlfriends juices. "Come on babe. I want you to fuck me hard, I know you've been craving it for the past few days~" she cooed, her cock all nice and fully hard from the blowjob.

Nikki pulled up off of Clare's cock and moved to grab Clare's bag, taking a condom out and pressing it into her hand. "How you wanna do this, babe?" She pushed into an eager, hot kiss, still reaching down to stroke Clare's cock as she waited for an answer.

"You can mount me of course~" Clare purred and started to unbutton her short, showing Nikki her favourite pink bra and arched her back so that she could unclip it from the back and let it fall loose. Smirking she rubber her small breasts in a seductive manner, "Or if you're that daring... we can fuck doing doggy style like last time, except this time it'll be on the bonnet of your car" she said, pointing out the front window to the front of the car.

Nikki reached to squeeze Clare's boobs, twisting a nipple slightly. She didn't have the biggest boobs, but Nikki didn't care. If she wanted bigger boobs, she would have gone for a different girl, no? She bit her lip, clearly debating for a minute.

She pulled off her tank top, revealing Clare's own favorite bra before getting out of the car and pulling Clare along with her. "Who could possibly pass up you fucking me over the car?!" She responded excitedly.

Clare smiled when she was pulled out the car by Nikki to be taken to the front of the car, here they were out in the open to have sex in plain sight if anyone were to see them. Her hard cock remaining stood erect as she pushed her girlfriend to hit on the bonnet, kissing her as she practically pushed Nikki onto her back, almost too eager to get fucking, she remembered Nikki would probably resist without the wrap and saw she was still holding it, "Babe~ Put the condom on me! I so want to be inside you now~!" Clare moaned, hoping at least that her girlfriend won't spot the tiny hole on the rubber.

Nikki tore the wrap open. "Of course, baby!" She slid it onto Clare's cock, not noticing the rubber wrap being pierced. She grinned against her before moving against the car, shifting so that she was standing, bent over the car with her ass up against Clare's cock, clearly still very eager.

Just as she had done before in the schools bathroom, Clare positioned her cock lined up against her girlfriends pussy and drove it in deep with one push, almost feeling the condom tear up a little already as she did so and began her thrusts. "Oooh~ That's it! That's what I've been craving all those days~!" she moaned out, her hips slapping against Nikkis ass in he process.

Nikki moaned out, "Oh, fuck, yes, baby, claim my cunt." The cock pressed into her dripping wet pussy so hard and fast that she let out rough grunts with each slap, moaning as Clare fucked her. She didn't notice how the condom felt torn in her - not yet - and by the time she would, she'd probably be too far gone to really register it anyway, especially with how good Clare was at making her cum around that huge cock.

Clare responded to Nikki by thrusting down on her girlfriend harder, getting her not so protected cock inside as far as it could go with every thrust. "Oh FUCK! my cock just loves you so much I can't take having a single day without you!" she moaned out and smiled when she looked down and seeing the broken end of the condom get peeled down her shaft. This is raw sex now, "Let's see your Mom try to stop us this time~" she moaned out, still not too fond of how they were interrupted last time.

Nikki's moans only grew louder and higher pitched, biting her lip as Clare kept pushing that cock into her now very unprotected pussy. "Fuck, yes, fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am for you, fuckkkk." She gasped as she started to push back into the thrusts desperately, whimpering as she kept pushing back, feeling her cunt start to spasm around the dick fucking her wildly. "Ohhh, fuck, baby, fuck Mom, we can send her a video of you plowing me sometime, fuckkkk."

Clare almost laughed, that didn't seem like a bad idea but it would surely end up getting them two separated for sure and by that it would be for good too. Well, it depends on what Nikki's reaction would be after this when the spasms started to happening around her cock, making her get close to her own orgasm, "Yes! Fuck yeah! Babe I'm going to cum! I'll cum all the way inside you!" Clare announced.

Only this time it was quite literate, even when they were doing it completely save she'd say if she'll cum inside of not if she felt like cumming on Nikki of just cum into the condom. Now with her dick no being provided the much needed protection, Clare pushed in one last time into her girlfriend and unloading her jizz deep into the fertile womb, "Arg! Cumming!"

Nikki cried out louder now, clutching at the car as she came around her girlfriend's cock. She didn't fully realize that Clare had actually come in her until she felt... that extra stickiness, a fullness that she couldn't quite recognize. "Um... Clare?" She said, panting for breath. "Did you... just...?"

Clare knew Nikki could feel her insides fill up as the amount of cum he unloads is fairly more than average and it was at that point she decided to pretend she didn't know what happened. "Huh? What are you talking ab-...oh shit" she muttered the last part, playing shocked as she pulled herself free from Nikki to show what happened, "Um...Babe... you might want to try and stay calm when you look."

Nikki stood up, reaching down and wiping up some cum that was on her lips, staring in shock for a minute. That was...strange. This had never been a problem before. "Did - did the condom break again?" Maybe something was wrong with the package of condoms she had? Which, well, that threw out them having sex again today, least of all if she turned up pregnant. She moved around to the car, leaning in to grab some tissues to wipe herself up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom