Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Risky Business [7th-Derp and InkedUp]

Clare's first instinct was to bail out form this, but when she thought about it and god fucking damn it for the Teacher to tease her, she started to second guess the opportunity of it all, this might land her a chance to really get to know what fucking a proper MILF might feel like. But then where was one major issue that Clare wanted to point out that might put her at ease a little more depending on the answer.

"Alright Teach, I'll bite and accept having sex with you this one time. And ONLY this one time, but you might want to know that because you kept Nikki and I apart and I wasn't expecting...well, this shit. I don't have my condoms with me so...yeah, are you at least on any pills?" Clare asked, her hands almost moving on it's own to rub the spot over her skirt where her cock was currently going hard.

She shifted from the desk as Clare spoke and nodded, understanding the predicament. It took her a moment to come up with an idea, but... it could work. "No, but..." She paused, "You're young, you can probably perform one after another, can't you?" One of her hands reached down to casually stroke at the boner that was starting to pop in Clare's skirt, slowly working the fabric off of her large cock and into the open air.

"How about, I blow you first and get you to cum once. Then, you can fuck me and you should be able to last a little bit longer and not be so pent up and probably control your orgasm better enough so you don't come inside. Deal?"

Clare let out a little whimper at the touch of Mrs Belrose stroking her cock, when it poped out her panties after the skirt was moved away enough, she looked at her erection standing at it's full 10 inches and even the shaft itself was pretty thick too, nothing too much of course like she'd see on some hentai pictures on the internet.

"Sure...I guess it's a deal then." Clare said before coming up with something of her own, if she was going to do this in the first place, she might as well throw in some ideas too, "But if you're going to give me a blowjob, get rid of these-" she said pointing at the bra "-and tit fuck me while you're at it. I saw videos of MILFs and...well, Nikki doesn't quite have that size, if you know what I mean." she said, a blush was easily noticeable on her face after saying that.

She nodded with a grin before moving to remove her bra first, tossing it aside and releasing her very well-endowed chest. "Come to the ground then. I can definitely titfuck you, but that's not the best position for something like that."

Once Clare was on the ground, she moved down to stroke her, sucking her off and licking up and down her shaft quickly, getting her cock nice and wet first before moving to press her boobs tightly around her. She used her hands to hold them up, working them up and down that long, glorious cock while her lips wrapped around the tip and top of her cock, sucking almost expertly. It was clear that at least with this, she was quite experienced. She was, although Nikki's father wasn't quite so big that it was easy to blow him while being titfucked like with Clare. She was glad for it, though, as it felt a lot more natural to her than not being able to do it.

She moaned softly, her sensitive nipple growing quite hard at the stimulation of her breasts.

When Clare was asked to lye down on the ground, it was pretty awkward for her as the floor in this classroom was...uncomfortable to say the least, but she'd let Mrs Belrose do her thing with those lovely soft, large breasts, stimulating her arousal on top of having her tip sucked in the process. "Ooh~ yeah. Your tit's make all the difference Teach~" she moaned a little.

She moved her hands up to start undoing her top until she was top naked, her small breasts for Mrs Belrose to see that she was not wearing a bra at all, she hardly ever had to. Compared to the Teacher, Clare was flat chested, her breasts barely looking as though thet even grew, but they were still noticeable enough to tell they even were breasts, "Keep sucking like that Teach~ I want to finish on your tits~" she moaned out, playing with her own breasts while she lay there.

She winked at the request, not entirely surprised by it. Clare wouldn't be the first person to love that spot. She still moaned softly, only stopping in her sucking once to say, "Yea, just tell me when you're coming so I can get it all over my tits for you, baby." Jade started to suck on her again, licking around her head and foreskin and bobbing her head in tune with her breasts. She shuddered around the cock in her mouth, trying to use the sounds she could make to further stimulate the large, satisfying cock.

Clare nodded, knowing that Mrs Belrose accepted that request must mean she wasn't really pissed at her for having sex with Nikki after all, oh man but if only Nikki knew that her own Mother came onto her girlfriend like this, she'd definitely be pissed. "Yeah just keep going, play with my cock as much as you want with your tits, Ma'am"

When the time came and Clare started to feel an orgasm coming on about as quick as Mrs Belrose said she could, the large cock started to throb between the breasts of the older woman and in her mouth, indicating what's to come real soon, but Clare held back for as much as she could just to be able to keep feeling them breasts on her cock when, "Oh~ OH fuck! Ah Mrs Belrose I'm... I'm going to cum~" Clare moaned out, not needing to keep her voice down since by now everyone was out the school building. And when she came, she quickly grabbed hold of her cock to aim it right on them, the hot semen covering a fair bit of those orbs, but some of the shots landed on the floor. Well, they'll ether have to clean it up or for whatever other position Mrs Belrose had in mind, they'd have to use something to prevent them from making any more mess for round two.

Jade came up just in time for Clare to come directly onto her large breasts and a little onto the floor. She sat up a little better, licking Clare's cock clean carefully of any droplets before leaning back, wanting to give Clare a moment to get hard again. She waited for her to come down from her high and, being careful to slowly remove her skirt and underwear, stockings still decidedly on, she straddled Clare carefully. She didn't care about the mess - she could clean it up before she left.

"Hmm, I could ride you next, unless you want a little more control?" She was fine with either really, although she could probably hop off easier if it seemed like Clare was getting close, admittedly. "Just let me know when you think you're ready for another round."

Taking a breather for a good moment or two, Clare looked up at Mrs Belrose's breasts that are covered with her cum and god did it look good on her. Thinking of a little something since she offered to let Clare have a go for a shot moment, she could try and see what it'd look like doing an older woman from behind like she did with Nikki.

"You think I could fuck you from behind for a little while and then ride me? It's only fair for stopping my moment with Nikki last time even if it is appreciated that you did." Clare said and stood up from her spot, her cock still fully erect, "Now bend over for me so we can do it doggystyle, it'll be a first for me putting it in someone that's much older than I am so I think it'll be fun." Clare put on a more seductive look on her face showing she was getting really into this with Mrs Belrose.

Jade grinned eagerly and shifted to move, bending over a nearby student's desk, letting her ass stick out for Clare. "Sounds fair to me." Honestly, she wasn't entirely picky, position-wise. Riding was perhaps easiest for pulling out (as long as she didn't get too wrapped up in things), but she was honestly just excited to have a big cock inside of her - which was, of course, bigger and more than she'd had in quite a long time, really. It was a pity it was only this once, but at least she'd enjoy it while it happened... And, besides, she thought. Clare might change her mind after they were done, although she certainly wouldn't push the matter.

Watching that great ass presented to her like that made Clare eager to go for it now, from her view she could easily make out the pussy that she's been craving to have her cock inside for some time and even if it's from Mrs Belrose, she could totally make due with it. Besides from the sound of things it's almost as if even her Teacher was craving for a good cock for longer.

"Ok Mrs Belrose, better get ready to take me all in." Clare said as a fair warning she's about to enter her. Going into position, she stood behind the Teacher, holdng her shaft with one hand to keep it steady and pushed her hip forward, the first half of her raw cock going in fast before making another thrust and, bam!, she was all the way in. "Oh gosh, your're tighter than I thought. Your husband must suck in bed to have made you like this~" she purred, swaying her hips left and right to help Mrs Belrose get used to her size before Clare started to thrust, going slow first and then started picking up speed.

She moaned softly as she felt the large cock slowly intrude in her, sliding into her slick, tight tunnel as she gasped out Clare's name. The slow push into her pussy was agonizing, but sweet. "Glad you enjoy it, at least, baby." She said. Maybe she didn't like how little she got, but at least how tight she was could be enjoyed by at least one partner of hers. She whimpered at the slow thrusts before they picked up speed. With a smaller cock, she might have already started pressing against those thrusts, but she had to restrain herself slightly, knowing it might not be the best idea with something so much bigger - at least not quite yet. She groaned out her name, her hands holding onto the desk underneath her as the room filled with the wet slap of flesh on flesh and the repeated squeak of one particular student's desk.

Clare kept it up for a good while longer, maybe a little too long since while she was fucking her hard from behind, groping those nice cheeks of an ass belonging to a MILF, Clare could tell that Mrs Belrose wanted to return back to the floor for actually ride the student's fat, meaty cock. Now that Clare could blame her, plus it gave Clare a chance to rest up again, not just from her hard thrusts to pound that wet pussy from a Teacher but because of the day in general having tired her out.

"Ok Mrs Belrose, I'll let you ride me now. My cock it more than ready to see what you got, but first..." Clare said as she pulled out, her dick covered in the wet juices from being inside the Teacher and walked off to the side of the classroom to get something out one of the draws they had here. When she found what she was looking for, Clare revealed it to be a large piece of cloth, one big enough for a person and set it down on the smooth floor. "There, that should make things at least a bit more comfortable now." she said before laying herself down on it, never really thinking about how the fabric wasn't made to have any grip to the floor the classroom was made of, "So come on Teach, fuck me hard and get it over with. I have a girlfriend to please."

Jade mounted Clare, straddling her as she got into position. She leaned back, her hands balanced on her knees as her hands were on the floor. She pulled up enough to pop Clare's big cock into her dripping wet cunt with a groan. "Oh, fuck, yes, love that cock." She started to ride fast, surprisingly adept at bouncing on a larger cock than normal, even if her tightness was far from taken away. Keening moans slipped through her lips as she arched, her large breasts bouncing as she rode with abandon. She could feel herself getting close to an orgasm, but held off, wanting to appreciate the large cock in her deprived cunt. She didn't know when she'd feel something like this again, but she almost wanted to start seeking others she might fuck, because there was definitely such a need for this release and she wasn't sure she could go for so long without something like this again... Not now that she knew what she was missing.

If only Nikki knew just what she was doing right now she'd be pissed not just on her, but her Mother too. Looking up at the Teacher she took in the sight of the big bouncing breasts and the dripping pussy that was rapidly moving up and down her large shaft, just knowing that Clare was looking at a fully unprotected cock going into someone other than Nikki, as well as the feel of it was a major turn on actually. But then she remembered that it was the Mother of all people on top of her and what she's supposed to do when she's getting close.

Biting her lip, Clare concentrated for a moment to see where she was at to her next orgasm. Not quite there yet so she had time to keep enjoying this, to have a Teacher and Mother of her girlfriend ride her to her hearts content, "Yes! Yes! Fuck yeah! Harder! Ride me harder Mrs Belrose! You want to feel good on my cock, right? So fuck me fast and hard!" Clare egged her on, if she was going to get this over with it might as well be in style.

Jade through her hair back, her moans and little gasps growing louder as she bounced harder and faster onto the large cock, encouraged by Clare's words. The movements echoed through the classroom, coupled with her moans as she did, biting down on her lip hard as he breath started to come in quick gasps. "I'm gonna cum all over your cock, Clare, fuck." She was enjoying herself so much that, risky day or not, she might not trust herself to get off in time if Clare did come... But still, Clare had come already, so it wasn't as much a concern.

Spasms of her tight pussy wrapped Clare's dick into an even tighter grip, biting her lip as she rode even harder than she thought she'd ever ridden her own husband. So close...

After letting out a serious of moans and feeling the older woman's pussy begin to tighten, she knew Mrs Belrose was about to come and she hoped she'd do it fast, because after cheering the Teacher on to go faster and harder did Clare begin to regret that encouragement. Her cock started to throb more noticeably inside the tight walls of her girlfriends Mother and soon enough had to fight for her senses to keep herself from cumming in side because right now...

"Ah~ Ah fuck! Mrs Belrose~...ooh~" Clare moaned out, her breathing quickened as the orgasm started to be too much for Clare yet pushed it back so she didn't cum just yet, "Fuck! T-teach~ st-aah~! Stop....I'm getting close! I'm just about to cum!" she announced, begging for the Teacher to quickly stop moving so that her cock wasn't going to burst inside where she shouldn't even be in the first place.

By now, though, Jade kept riding Clare. It'd been so long since she'd experienced something so good and holding back her orgasm, even for a little while, made it seem to feel even better. It was clear that Clare's warnings fell on deaf ears as she kept bouncing, letting out a loud cry of Clare's name as she came, her pussy tightening hard like a vice around the large cock and spasming as she road out her orgasm. Her eyes closed, clearly somewhere else entirely.

What she didn't realize, of course, was that she'd probably made the biggest mistake of a generation.

Clare was in agony as her own orgasm was getting harder to fight back with every bounce, especially when her cock was being squeezed down on by a woman in the middle of cumming. Making one last effort to get the Teacher to stop and see the situation they got themselves in, she yelled st Mrs Belrose to get her attention. "I said stop! If you keep moving I'm going to cum! I don't have a condom on remember?! You have. To. Fucking. STOP!!"

This might get the attention it needed, as Clare recalled the Teacher wasn't on a pill and she has reasons to believe she wasn't save today ether. In any case, any more then this and it's over. Mrs Belrose did say it'd be easier if she was on top. Maybe that might've been a wrong move.

She was shaken from her reverie as Clare's cries got her to look down at her. "Oh, fuck, sorry, sorry. I... just... Hold on. I'll, I'll come off of you nice and slow, so that should be easy, all right?" She said, breathing carefully as he woke up to the seriousness of the situation. Slowly, she pulled up off of the cock, being extremely careful as inch by inch went by. For the first time, she was wishing that the cock was smaller, if only so that it'd be quicker and less likely that her still spasming cunt would pull Clare into an orgasm.

Clare suppressed a moan from fighting back more than she already was and the suggestion to go slow seemed like it wasn't going to go well at all. Too muck of her was inside to make it out before Clare could no longer hold back, but at least the Teacher came back to her senses, "Ah~ No! No stop! I won't make it... I'm too close! You move any more than this I'll definitely cum!" she moaned out, her face sweating from the strain to keep herself together. She was just glad to have had and orgasm earlier or they she'd be in really deep shit then.

"I can't stop - we can't stay here forever." And her cock wouldn't get any less hard in her - she would just get more and more blue balls the longer she lingered. It was either get off and hope that they had a chance at beating Clare's orgasm, or not get off and the orgasm would still eventually and definitely come. She was getting closer to having of Clare's cock in her pussy, though. "Just, just a couple more inches, Clare. It's gonna be okay. I'm... I'm gonna pull off quickly, so just hold on for a second, babe."

She moved quickly. Too quickly. Her feet slipped on the cloth already laid out and, just as she felt herself become free of Clare's cock, she fell back down. Her pussy almost slammed back down on Clare. She groaned, a mixture of frustration and stimulation as she gasped. "No, no, no, I didn't mean to do that, fuck!"

Clare started to think she might be safe, that they might be safe from whatever danger they were about to get into when she felt the Teacher's pussy about to be off of her completely, just the tip was left inside to go when... all too quickly she was slammed down on. Having been too close to her orgasm for so long there was no chance for take backs and try again, because that one slam down done on her was more than enough to send Clare over the edge.

"Ah! No! What are you doing?! Oh shit I'm cumming!" Clare yelled out in a mixture of shock and pleasure. Pleasure because of her release and shock, also because of the release, feeling her cum blast into freely into the womb of the Mother that was her girlfriend, she knew she was in the shit now. "Oh fuck~ Mrs Belrose what the fuck?!" Clare shouted more out of fear then any form of anger when she looked up at the Teacher with her length all the way back inside the pussy.

Jade's eyes grew wide as she shuddered, feeling Clare come hard in her. "I slipped on the cloth and I, fuck..." She pulled off of the girl and moved across the classroom to grab some tissues, cursing several times under her breath. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I was trying and I fell back down on you and I'm sorry." There was anger in her words, but more at herself than at Clare.

Clare? She might be guilty, but she wasn't the one that would have to explain to her husband who was deployed for a few months yet how she'd gotten pregnant when he wasn't here... If she was pregnant. If. It wasn't like it would be another week or two before she could really know. At least Clare wouldn't be obligated to be a parent, she supposed, because if Jade said as much well... she'd likely lose her job as well as her husband. Still, she'd have to come up with something.

She tossed the packet of tissues to Clare. "Clean yourself up and go. I'll... I'll let you know if anything comes of this but... fuck, hopefully not."

Clare did as she was told, cleaned herself up, packed her things and just left. There wasn't anything she could think of saying that could make the situation any better, she was too shocked of what happened that no words could come out even if she did have anything to say about it. What was she going to happen now? Is Mrs Belrose pregnant now? How will Nikki take it if she finds out? How...how could she try this again?

As Clare walked on down the corridors and out the building, something in her mind took a turn of new interest. As much as she didn't want to at the time, her raw cock just feels way better inside someone than with a condom, to top it off when she felt her cum blast out of here freely into the womb and any other amount of cum that couldn't fit running down her shaft from the overflow, it was brilliant. She had to do it again, be it her Girlfriend, the Mother , or even a whole different Teacher. Clare started to seek cumming inside people from now on.

Back
Top Bottom