Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insatiable Sadie

Meteorite
Plots​

Procurement – A “retired” Dominant is sought out to purchase and begin training a girl who is to be sold at an out of the foreign auction. He has distanced himself from the lifestyle but is convinced by an old friend to take the job. When he arrives at the estate where it is held a deep sadness is instilled in him as memories of his old relationship come flooding back. He purchases and transports the girl back to his home and tries not to get attached but there is something about her that awakens cravings he thought were long dead.

His Best Friend's Girl – Jesse is not the kind of guy who falls in love easily but when he met Margo he fell almost instantly. Unfortunately, she begins dating his best friend, a popular jerk who has never been able to be faithful to a girl, Bryan. Bryan convinces her that the tales of his treachery are just lies made up by jealous idiots and she ends up falling for him. She and Jesse become close and she can not deny there is an incredible connection between them but is in love with Bryan. Jesse warns him that he better not hurt her but Bryan ends up cheating and getting caught the night of Paige Masterson's party. Bryan also shows his dark side, getting a bit physical toward Margo.

Gina's big day - When Mindy and Charles Devorka sent out the invitations to one of their lavish parties people were in for a shock. It wasn't just another random celebration that they were hosting. The party was to announce their daughter Gina's engagement to a man that few knew she was even acquainted with. The person most astonished was her older brother Marcus. The two had been close since childhood and even had a on again off again intimate relationship. He had known about all of the other men who had passed through her life, and was furious that she would keep such a secret. He could not fathom why she would be involved with someone like Blake Reynolds. The man is 20 years her senior and if the rumors were true a ruthless man who rarely showed even the tiniest inkling of interest in meaningful relationships. Determined to get to the bottom of things, Marcus confronts her, only to be fed the same lies that everyone else was given.

Payback - Everyone who has worked under Celia Martin knows she is a miserable bitch. Her unrealistic standards for the quality and quantity of work done makes her an impossible boss to get along with. When she informs the head of the I.T. department that he is to stay late to install software on all of the computers, including coming in over the weekend, he is livid and decides to exact revenge on his terrible boss once all and for all.

Taking off the blinders - Emily is in a toxic relationship with a man who is increasingly abusive, but is convinced that everything is fine. Her friend Trevor sees through the bullshit that she tells him about what a good guy her boyfriend is, especially when sober. Trevor is secretly in love with her and can not to stand to see her in the situation she is in so he decides to do something about it so she will finally see that she deserves better.

Topics/Pairings that currently interest me -
Incest - Preferably either Father/daughter or brother/sister.
Non Consent
Blackmail
BDSM

Please PM me if any of these tickle your fancy. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST I will not respond to anyone who does.

[/align]

Besties is off the table as well.

Feel free to contact me with other plots along similar lines if the one you want is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom