Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

western rp (Male seeking female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancave

Planetoid
So, as the title suggests,im looking for a western rp. I have a few ideas and will write them below. Pm me with whatever idea intrests you the most.

I will play C1 and you play C2

Blast from the past to the wild west.
C2 will be a demon, vampire, werewolf, or something like that and is sealed away during medeval timesor before andis held captive until almost 1,000 years later she is realasedand stumbles upon C1.

C2 will require the help from C1 to adjust to this new wowrld. It will be up to her how she convinces him to help her.

I cant pay you in cash.
C2 step uncle and step father built a ranch,, c2 step father lsft his half to yand your step uncle left his half too but never made a will, your step cousin lays claim to it all. He makes it impossable for you to make money in the closesrtown sand runs off any who try to help. So when a man walks into town, carrying a saddle, and the story is his horse was killed by a snake, you offer him ajob and inreturn you will give him ahorse. Will he be enough to keep the ranch up and running?

Didnt know what was being thrown away.
C1 & c2 grew up together in New yorkcity, and were good friends. When C1 offered his heart at thr age of 15, C2 rejects it, wanting to go onto England and europe to find a gentleman as a husband.

She found a man, and at first life was good. He had a large bit of property snd lots of parties but soon it all dried up from him gambling. Soto escape the loan sharks, you two travel back to america and west. There she meets her old childhood friend who has made a name for himself as... (more details in disscuison.)

A mans world.

Youcome from money, and wanted adventure and so set off to the west to see it. Once there, a ranch was bought but thats when the eay part stops. No man will work for a woman from the city, so what can she do? Hire an outlaw who isset for death? You pay his bail inreturn he works for you. Will he accept? Willhe keep his end of the bargin and become her foreman to help run her rnach?

Rp rules/style
1.1-3 paragraghs per post
2. Minor spelling and grammer errors areallowed.
3. When it comes to smut, no gore, heavy bondage and bsdm, bathroom stuff. Light bondage such as tying up and blind folds is allowed.
4.may disappear for a day. Do not worry unless i am gone longer 36 hours.
5. Pm, no threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom