Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Besar's requests for ladies to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good day to you all.

My name is Besar.

Personally, I have been roleplaying for many years, originating on paper and transitioning into electronic means over the years.

There are many different types of stories, pairings, plots and the like that I enjoy. But I'm most interested in the BDSM and Romance genres.

It should be noted that I always prefer plot over smut, and while a good balance between the two is important, neither should overwhelm the other.

Regarding kinks, I'm open to most anything that is not brutal, vore, or anything scat related. Though I do have preferences which are listed below.

Favorite Kinks:
Dirty Talk
Humiliation
Romance
Kissing
Oral
Lingerie and other sexual clothing
Curvy women
Realistic bodies
Among others that adjust based on the needs of the plot.

Here are some pairing ideas that I have. Formal plots can be created based on what you might enjoy, so please make suggestions and relate desires to me if interested.

Pairings:

Daddy x daughter
Grandfather x granddaughter
Teacher x Student
President x Secret Service agent
Werewolf x female werewolf
Incubus x victim (no killing of victim)
Lamp owner x Genie.

Plot ideas:

After her adoptive parents are killed in a car crash, a young woman has no where else to go but to the home of her adoptive grandfather. She finds that he's stern, strict, and demanding. Providing for her needs and comforts, but ignoring her otherwise. Until one day, he suddenly breaks down and reveals that he's immensely attracted to her and has been resisting the urge. What's more, she founds out that her adoptive family has a secret. They're not exactly human....

In a post apocalyptic future, all marriages are arranged as to keep bloodlines pure and protect property. The world has largely been decimated, and an inch of land is equivalent to what a acre once was. As such, alliances between families are more important now than ever before. A young man has come of age and his family while holding many vital resources, does not have food. So they're forced to ally with an old enemy. Proposing a marriage of mutual distaste in exchange for mutual survival.

When a drug company develops a revolutionary new drug that helps prevent Alzheimer, the side effect is that in inexplicably de-ages the user. Suddenly a dying man has a new lease on life. With his wife having died years ago and all his children moved far away, he has to go through life once more. As a younger man, with decades of knowledge (Can also be played as the woman being the de-aged character)

Also looking for Milfs as well

I'm down for almost any story. Pairing, etc.

Kinks that I want most

Older woman (15 years or more) x younger man
Lingerie
Curvy and bigger woman
Long hair
Size differences (Tall man small woman)
dirty talk
oral
facials

Negotiable kinks:
Possibly bimbofication
Pregnancy
Lactation
anal
Beast play (family pet)

Plot ideas:

Son in law: An older widow has a young daughter who has recently married a young man. He's a coast guard rescue diver and is busy often. When he is injured in a dive, he spend much time recovering. With his wife at work, his mother in law takes care of him. (Could be romantic. Threesomes. Cheating/Cuckquean. Depends on preferences.)

Step son: When a woman's husband runs off with all their money, leaving her with nothing, his son, her step son, comes to help her out. What's more, he takes a liking to the woman he's never really known. And wants to know her even better.

Driver: A mature woman is a powerful corporate executive. She's single, no children, and lonely. Everywhere she goes, she driven by a strong young man. Whom she confides in. What happens when one night she's a little drunk and makes a pass at him.

Of course if you have other ideas, let me know. I'm always open to hearing new ideas.

Thank you and good day
Besar.

RE: Lord Besar's requests for Princesses

Bump. Created an Aim if anyone wants to plot out stories there.

RE: Lord Besar's requests for Princesses

Bump. Really craving something involving breeding and Olderwoman/younger man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom