Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something a bit different (MxF, Futa x F, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm going to try something a bit different this time around. I'm going to give a few pairing ideas, prompts, maybe a starting post or two, you feel free to send off a PM, email, or im with an intro or reply to one of the ones I have here. My regular search is here. Right now I'm looking for something quick, mostly smutty to blow off some steam and kick my muse back into shape. I'd prefer playing submissive. I am not looking to use threads unless the idea is something fantastic and I can't pass it up.

Characters
I have several characters that I could use. If you like any of them, just let me know and I could work her in.
Mica
Thia (I can see her on an adventure and either being captured, or runs across some lustful monsters.)
Echo (You'll get my love if I get to use Echo.)
Tertia (Another Adventurer sort, but could involve mishaps of fae and misunderstandings of her magic.)

Kinks
My F-List feel free to include any in the Favs or Yes, give me a heads up about anything in Maybe that you'd want to add.

Random pairings
These are set up in YC x MC format
Father x Daughter
Uncle x Niece
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Drow x Elf
Drow x Human
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Bandits x Princess
Knight x Slave
Knight x Gypsy
Bandits x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Witch Hunter x Witch
Priest x School Girl
Scientist x Test subject
Alien (Humanoid or nonhumanoid) x Human
Dog x Girl
Animal x Girl

Prompts
  • Alice returns to Wonderland, to find that it is a very different place than she remembered.
  • A new job opening at a zoo/farm/kennel opens up. MC applies and doesn't expect what she had signed up for.
  • A being of Underland/Wonderland finds her way to London.

Starting Posts
These will list a pairing idea and possible kinks.

Sith Inquisitor/Any other idea x Jedi Padawan
(Corruption, Non-Con, Public/Exhibitionism, Hypnotism/Mind Control (Optional), Clothed Sex)
Jachal knew that her resources were running dry with her credits. The former Padawan turned Scavenger needed an out from Nal Hutta, or at least deeper holes to hide within if she desired to stay free. There was an Inquisitor on her trail, and as much as she hid her abilities with the Force, it would be all in vain if he found the violet eyed youth in the open.

Dirt and grime coated her clothing, though along with her a rough looking pit droid followed along. It was her latest find, and hopefully would be enough to get some security from one of the bosses's of the ring she sold scrap and droid parts to.

The teen's own ship had long been sold for scrap, it was a marvel the thing had made it to this cesspool of a planet in the first place. Those credits earned from the scrap had been enough to ditch her Jedi robes, the braid that once was behind her ear long cut to avoid drawing attention. It got the Padawan on her feet to selling scrap as the lesser of the distasteful jobs left open for the human.

The Cantina was loud, but the people around at least offered a measure of comfort. Surly she'd be safest here, surrounded by many witnesses than out in the bogs and swamps where she found her scrap.

Any x Witch (Urban Fantasy.)
(Really anything can go here.)
Senka Hale was a rather bright young woman, who focused intently on the jar filled with an assortment of materials before her. "With this I bind you," in went a length of knotted black cord before the teen twisted on the lid of the jar. Her legs were cramping up, but she still had yet to close the circle she sat in.

One by one the witch thanked and dismissed the elements, blowing out candles as she went. Nox stood with a mewl of displeasure from her lap when Senka shifted to get to the various candles. Her familiar had gotten quite comfortable in the hour of spellwork she had performed. "I'm sorry you big ball of fluff." The teasing had a loving touch as she stood up carefully, taking the jar of murky liquid and variety of other items with her.

"Laura's, spell is done..." Almost, the witch had to take the jar to a graveyard to bury it, but for the most part she was finished and hungry. First things first, the eighteen year old needed out of her pj's so she walked to her bedroom in the small apartment to get dressed with the jar placed firmly in her bag.

Breakfast (Well lunch if Sen went by the clock on the wall) was just some peanut butter toast before running out the door with a few coins and a travel sized bottle of rum in her purse for the graveyard spirits in return for allowing her to bury the jar there. As soon as that would be done, she still had to go to her shift at the occult store. Maybe get some advise from her coworker on another client's request for a necklace imbued with a glamour to hide her fae heritage.

Just another Monday really in the life of the city witch.

Contacts
Email: shadowreaper111@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom