Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suicide Squad (Fanbased DC Comic book RP)

NerdAlert

Moon
I watched Suicide Squad not to long ago and ever since have been itching for a good ol'Suicide Squad rp. It just simply sounds like a lot of fun. So, down with a few of the parameters shall we?

GM: I am an experienced GM, I wont be playing a specific character from the sidelines and expect us all to pull the strings together. I will play a active part in making this work, with all involved.

Reboot: Treat this as it's own Earth in the dc universe, Call it Earth XXX if you will, ha ha. None the less, this will go from the start of the Suicide Squad and onward. So no need to worry about getting anything right in the plot, or the Squads past, because this is our own version of the Squad. Technically speaking.

Recruitment: Recruitment will be an indefinite process for this rp. Because of the nature of the Suicide Squad, Amanda Waller does not simply stop looking for potential Task Force X members. Even then, players may just lose interest. Which is fine, because the rp it'self allows for the outs to come in with the new. Some one leaves for any reason, there character can have a fate of their choice. Earned freedom, death, escape of some kind. Regardless, it creates an opening for additional people.If enough people have interest, I will request a Child board so I can make multiple threads for the varied missions. Have multiple Squads in multiple places. Regardless, I am preparing for all possibilities. Even a small, dedicated group will do nicely.

Characters: All characters involved are open to your interpretations. Just as long as they pay respects to the characters roots. I have a strong preference for more, less known characters to be used. However, nothing direly important. Some more well known villains are very mush acceptable, especially long time favorites from the Suicide Squad. Such as Deadshot or Harley. Sorry, but no original characters. However, the more lesser known characters are more open then others for interpretation. Run it by me.

Hero's: Some more heroic characters. Or at least neutral characters. Have been known to help the squad at times. Not all members of a mission are convicts. So some lesser known vigilante types, agents and soldiers are acceptable. Kattana for example.

Plot: Presently there is no over all plot unfortunately. However, it stands to reason this will have a more episodic approach. None the less, the begining of the rp will take place in the prison, allowing the characters to meet and interact, as well as introducing the devil herself of coarse. Amanda Waller.

Pacing and Posting: No real limits on post length. Just please try to keep it to a minimum of around two paragraph's sometimes one is perfectly acceptable. Pacing will be lax, no rushing on anyone. Post when you can. Just try not to take any more then 3 or 4 days.

Problem Players: This goes without saying, but big problem players will have their characters Forced to retire. Be it death, escape etc. Problem players are the ones that cause arguments, insult etc.

Lastly: Pictures are 100 percent up to the player. RL, or animated are both accepted. However, I will appreciate having one of both. Just to please both sides of the preference spectrum.

Sheet: I have the sheet in formatted code, just copy from the below white box and past into your post. Edit in to fill out your character.

PHP:
(Place URL in between for appearances. 1 for in and one for out of costume)
[CENTER][img][/img][/CENTER]
[CENTER][img][/img][/CENTER]

[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[b][i]Code Name:[/i][/b]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[b][i]Sex:[/i][/b]

[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Kinks:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Backstory:[/b][/i] (Try to keep make it detailed, but not verbose.)

[i][b]Equipment:[/b][/i]

[b][i]Other qualities:[/i][/b] (Literally, anything else of note. Feel free to go crazy if you want. I was thinking mainly in the same vain as in the beginning of the movie, Boomerangs love for pink unicorns for example. Add a bit of humor, flare and detail to the sheet. But only if you would like to. Other is non mandatory, just extra fluff.)

SPACETOBEEDITTED
CHARACTER PROFILE

Alright, so I've edited this particular post easily 50 some odd times now and after all this time I actually hit the test limit allowed per individual post! There always was a going saying following me around...trust me to find the post limit on something should it exist. ORIGINALLY I was hoping by hitting 'reply' to my own post it would create another post directly under my first without other posts squeezing between mine so I might be able to finish working on my character bio. Sadly this is not the case.

I know most people this probably wouldn't bother but the fact you actually have to skip down several posts in order to see the rest of my character bio because it's so lengthy....it was stupid looking not to mention playing on my OCD when it comes to organization and flow of things. Especially in written format!

As such I have copy and pasted everything I currently have over to a private thread in the Journal section of the boards and will be providing a link to the bio THERE for viewing as it means I can layer as many posts as I need without interruption to fit all the information. What can I say I love to write and I love to explore or all aspects when working on a character!

For right this moment the bio is still a W.I.P. I'm working on rounding out the Weaknesses then moving on to the rest of the information for Personality and Backstory. It'll be worth it I promise! With out further due here is my bio for the character I will be playing as:​

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a PM!
SPACEFOREDIT

[[I'm sorry it's taken me so long to finish up Blue's Profile XP Life kidnapped me for the past week I do apologize. Going to work more on the bio today.

EDIT:

Also posting up our thread for the 1x1 rp too I'll pm you the link.

EDIT 2:

Sent you the pm with the link to the thread^^ Again I apologize for taking so long O_O;]]

thatguy1 said:
Is this still a thing? I'd like to join up

Yeah as far as I know NerdAlert is still accepting players.^^ Not sure how many people he had in mind before officially starting the play-through though. But with you, Freckled, and myself that makes 3 people. I don't know much about GM/DM but I THINK that would be enough to at least start...

If we need a 4th character I'd be happy to bring in another as well. Least her info is already set up thankfully X_x;

*seriously needs to finish Blue's bio now if this is going to start* *races off to do so*

Back
Top Bottom