Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Person x Average Height/Professor x Student {MxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyFae

Meteorite
Here is my K-List: K-List

Here is my idea:

Your character is a little person in his late 30s/early 40s. My character is a college student in her early twenties and is of average height. Your character is my character's professor. My character is immediately drawn to your's. She finds him to very attractive and charming. Your character ignores mine's flirting and romantic advances for the first half of the semester, convinced she's just trying to get better grades out of him. In truth, she's fallen for him and is rather heartbroken that he's been treating her the way he has. The professor decides to test the young female student's affections by inviting her out on a date and having it lead to sex. He plans to return a paper that my character received a below satisfactory grade on the morning after their night together and see how she reacts. Even after your character realizes mine's affections are genuine, he still can't accept that the young and beautiful woman loves him. Your character is afraid to love her because he's sure she'll hurt him in the end.

I highly recommend Peter Dinklage as your character's face claim.

Please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom