Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna Fischer's Therapist (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

All she could do was sit there, rest her head back so she was now laying down and listen. He spoke to calmly and professionally that Jenna felt bad for saying what she did, or even bringing up any issue. "Ok..sorry, I guess I was just a little worried or unsure of you, it has only been two sessions, this being the second and things like masturbation and nakedness have been brought up. But I clearly see you are being professional about it."

Pulling some loose hair behind her ear, she exposed her neck to the male. "Ok I guess....I would like a massage from you....but what is...these things you mentioned release in me? These things that make me feel good?"

In part, Jenna was asking what if she got turned on.

Nodding, he explained. "Dopamine is a chemical in the brain. Whenever you feel happy about something, usually that indicates a release in dopamine. For example, if you were in school and got an A on a report, you would feel happy about that and get a release in dopamine. Addictive drugs like cocaine and such also force a release in dopamine, which is why it is so addictive; you get the release and crave more, but the more you do it, the harder it is to get the dopamine you crave." Henry explained.

"Sex is a very pleasurable activity as it stimulates your body better than a school report ever could. This means a bigger dopamine release and more happy thoughts. As for the massage, not only will it feel good and help release this chemical, but it will help you associate this feeling with masculine hands, like your husband." He finished.

"Now, I know this may be a little awkward for you, but how do you want the massage? A single area, full body, or full body with oil? They are in order of effectiveness, from lowest to highest, although the last will require nudity."

Nodding as he explained things, she took in the new knowledge, especially about the drugs as she had done some charity work before. "You say about associating it with masculine hands, but my husband does't touch me, he has no interest in sex with me. You said about ambushing him, I have, and to no avail. But I said it is fine, I love him no matter what and if sex is off the table for the rest of our marriage, I will have to live with that."

While talking about the massage, she replied to that also. "Well me feet do hurt" Jenna pointed out earlier when she was rubbing the back heel after her shoes were taken off.

"But what is the point? If I have a husband no longer interested in me sexually?"

"Whether or not you receive sexual gratification from your husband, you still require it yourself." he pointed out, grabbing a chair and pulling it near her feet. Her ankles were gently grasped and pulled onto his lap, with a little oil soaking her digits and feet. His hands were amazingly skilled for someone who did not professionally practice the art, feeling both sensual and gratifying at the same time. "So you want just the feet?" he asked, working on her left, then her right, then back to the left.

"Have you ever asked him about sex? While this is an uncommon life style, some people do allow their partners to have sex with others, knowing that they need it more than themselves." he questioned, allowing his hands to sneak up to her ankles and back down to her feet.

The chair slid along the floor, dragged on it's feet before it stopped in front of her. Looking down, she saw her bare soles land in the man's lap as he rubbed and caressed them before adding oil. "That does feel nice" Jenna muttered.

"We have spoke about it, he just isn't interested." Little did she know that her husband was having erection problems and was to proud to admit that to his beautiful wife. "I am aware of that....he suggested...and bare in mind this was a long time ago, when we were in our twenties...he wanted us to swing. I was skeptical and felt shy about it. But...we did do it. It was fun and exciting, but only that once."

Taking a deep breath and feeling nervous, "I have never told anyone that, that is probably one of my biggest secrets."

As she spoke, his hands managed to travel up to her knees, the lower half of her legs coated in slick oil as the kinks were worked out of her. Her skin felt amazing, kept in good shape for her age.

The idea of Jenna swinging aroused Henry greatly, but he ignored his arousal to focus on her. "Secrets are a big part of therapy. Saying them out loud can help you understand what you like and dislike, and that has helped with your progress with me. From the sounds of it, you miss sex a lot, you need sex a lot too, and you found swinging to be an exciting way to get sex too." He recapped, before gazing at her slick legs and feet once more.

"Sorry to interrupt, but would you like a full body massage? I will keep everything completely business like, I promise. I just feel that you're enjoying this a lot so far, and you definitely need it too. I can feel the stress in your muscles." He informed her. While her calves did feel a bit tight, it was not that much more than usual. He wanted to lie though, so then he could get to see her full body, and perhaps 'accidentally' get her aroused and orgasming too.

Leaning back in to the plush white sofa while he massaged her, he got a bit naughty trying his luck with her calves when she only said her feet. But him talking about her and engaging in conversation made her relax and allow it. "I do think I am a sexual person, it is probably why I have grown frustrated at home. I take it out on my kids sometimes, getting angry or annoyed over the tiniest things."

Suggesting she have a full body massage made her open her eyes and shake her head. "I just don't feel comfortable, I mean you aren't a masseuse, plus...your'e really young, I am old enough to be your mother. I couldn't just strip here in front of you. Plus I am married."

Finding excuses, she felt they were all pretty valid. Chuckling to herself as she closed her eyes and rested back down, she forgot she was in a skirt and he was at the bottom end. With no pantyhose on, he would of seen her white cotton panties.

"You're forty two, I'm twenty five. Unless my mother had me when she was 17, I don't think you're old enough to be my mother." Sure, a bit of a cheeky answer, but it still worked. "And age doesn't worry me much anyway, it has nothing to do with how well a massage goes." he added. "I'm not a masseuse, sure, but tell me this doesn't feel good?" He asked, noticing her close her eyes and enjoy herself even more. Raising her leg very slightly, Henry could get a nice spread view of her panties. They didn't look overly fancy or sexy from his position, but they were still good. "And as for me being young, as I just said, age doesn't exactly matter with massages." He repeated.

"Mrs Fischer, let's just try this. I'll give you a full body massage today. If you somehow don't like it, tell me and it will never happen again. If you do enjoy it, and I know you will, then we can continue doing it in future appointments." He suggested. "And trust me, these massages will do wonders with your frustrations so you don't have to release them on your kids." He grinned.

He did a lot of talking she thought, head resting back, eyes closed, trying to relax but not being able to. But to be fair, it was his job to talk. "You are really pushy you know that...look, I just feel uncomfortable, its the second session and I feel as though you are pushing me to get naked. How about a compromise? I stay in my underwear? Is that OK?"

After he answered, Jenna looked nervous but stood up, unzipping her skirt which immediately fell down her legs to reveal her panties. Looking up at the ceiling, she didn't want to see his gaze upon her, somehow feeling scared of his judgement.

She then took off her top, that cleavage he was seeing was now more visible in nothing but a bra. Wearing matched underwear, she then looked at him, although she could never make eye contact.

Nodding, he gazed at her for a moment before standing and turning to face away from her. "That's acceptable, just lay down on your stomach on the couch when you're ready. There should be a lever near the chair which helps it go down lower, so you can have it flat. That should be more comfortable for you." he offered, standing silently as he heard the various layers of her clothes fall to the floor.

Hearing her confirmation that he could turn around, his cock turned hard instantly as he saw her almost naked. Grabbing the nearby oil, she would feel the seemingly warm liquid run down her back, before being caught by Henry's hand. He was careful not to damage her bra strap with the oil, massaging into her body using his fingers or the palms of his hands. "Do you mind if I unclasp your bra? I'll put it back before you turn back around." he promised, using his hand and letting his whole arm move along her back. It definitely worked out the kinks. His hands did move to her neck and arms while he waited for an answer, his touch a lot more sensual now.

In her underwear, her earrings shook as she lowered herself on to the couch, bending over she hit the lever and the furniture lowered. Knocking some hair back she laid down on her stomach before bringing her silky hair back to the front to keep her back clear. It wasn't long before the oil hit her skin and he was massaging it in to her. "It does feel good" closing her eyes she rested her face on one cheek.

"You may" Jenna replied about her bra being unclasped.

How sexy she looked laying on his sofa, in nothing but her underwear. Her ass was magnificent to showing a lot of flesh in her panties. "Do you do this with your other patients?" The actress asked the man, seeking out some comfort about what sh was letting have done to her.

Moaning softly, she felt as though she was sinking in to the sofa.

"Not all my other patients require this treatment." Was Henry's reply. "Some do, and I do this with them too. Those that don't need it, don't get it." He promised, assuring her that the treatment was necessary. Hearing a soft moan from the woman, he knew what he was doing was good. Unclasping the bra, he was able to access the middle and massage her entire back at once, doing it nice and sensually.

Eventually, he moved down to her legs, massaging them too. The therapist began a bit lower than where he had finished, before moving up nice and slow. When he reached her ass, his fingers lightly moved her panties into her ass crack a little more, leaving more for him to work in. If she was about to object, she would find herself faced with a lot of stress leaving her body from her ass massage.

"How's it going? Any complaints?" he asked, moving to a safer area.

Everything about her body was just limp, Jenna didn't want to move. It was different from when Carol would massage her, the man's hands were more...relaxing. Her bra came loose and she just left her arms by her sides knowing her body kept the undergarment close to her chest. Plus it was a little welcoming as the strap was no longer digging in to her skin.

After her back was covered in oil which was soothed in to her flesh, the mother felt him run his fingers up and down her legs, even the inside of her thighs although they never went high enough to pose a problem for her. The highest he went up was her ass cheeks, even having the confidence to move her panties more inward to her crack.

"No complaints" she smiled, eyes closed. "I could fall asleep here I think..." That beaming smile making her look all the more gorgeous. Here was an actress who wasn't getting laid and had built up frustration over a period of time.

Smiling as he saw Jenna's relaxed grin, Henry continued to work on her thighs, letting his hands slide a little further up. He didn't touch her pussy, not yet, though she could feel that he was close. Just the very slight distance away from her untouched cunt would tease her to no end, even if she didn't want Henry to be the one touching her. "Turn over please." He requested softly, running his hands all the way down her legs and then off of her body completely.

As she turned, he grabbed a towel for her to lay on so the couch did not become damaged. Now resting on her back, her beautiful front was exposed to him. Once again, Henry began at her neck, which would help put her in a very relaxed state. Gently his hands moved along her shoulders and arms, then her chest. He didn't spend too long there, not wanting to make her too uncomfortable. His hands ran along her exposed skin, his fingers occasionally accidentally slipping under her bra for the briefest of moments. His hands then moved to her stomach. "So in future appointments, are you open to this happening more?" he asked, wanting to touch her beautiful body more. With her naked, it would also allow him to finger her and get her off, without arousing too much suspicion.

The feeling of his hands working all over her felt amazing. Going limp and letting the sofa support her weight, Jenna continued to smile to herself until he told her to turn over. Lifting up, holding her bra to her chest as it was undone, the mother let him place a towel down to protect it from the oils. Resting herself and lowering her back, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage once more.

With arms by her side, the bra stayed on her breasts although it moved slightly when his hands were massaging the underside. As her near flat stomach was stroked and rubbed, Jenna opened her eyes.
"I think so...yeah..." she grinned, lips spread with a pleasant smile. "Mmmm don't stop" To the woman, it wasn't sexual, it was just a nice massage and plus, he was a professional. Even if she did think anything, he was way younger and wouldn't be interested she believed.

Working on the sides of her body, his hands delved onto her back again, but not seeing where his hands were going, a pinky finger would occasionally slip inside Jenna's crack. He didn't notice or react, so it was clearly accidental.

When he was done with her stomach, the man moved down to her legs once more, working on her feet, ankles, calves, and slowly moving upward. Eventually he reached her inner thighs, his hands going up fairly high since he noticed how relaxed she was. Maybe she wouldn't notice? Or maybe not even care? Either way, he decided to test his luck.

Henry's hands moved along the very top of her thighs, his hands frequently rubbing against her pussy through her panties. He was unsure if it was her arousal or maybe he rubbed oils against the white material, but either way, her pussy was beginning to become visible through the panties. Ignoring that, his hands moved up higher still, causing his rubbing against her pussy to become harder and more pleasurable.

He had the hands of an angel she thought, seducing her in to a relaxed state as he played with her body, the oils greatly helping the man achieve his goals. Despite her eyes being closed, she was aware of what was going on, especially when a finger of his trailer underneath and hit her asshole. Before even freaking out, he had moved away, so she did believe it was an accident. Remaining calm and still.

The therapist then moved back to her legs, this time rubbing the front although he did delve towards her calves when lifting her legs up slightly. The hands crept up and up, working away at her flesh before he tried his luck.

She was noticing a touch on her thigh, which took her senses away from the clothed pussy which was being rubbed. The material took away the feel of his touch, but the more harder and less gentle he got, she opened her eyes and quickly stood up. Holding her bra to her chest and standing in her oil covered underwear her mouth dropped open.

"What are you doing? I'm married, was this your plan all along?" She looked scared more than angry.

His eyes followed Jenna, disappointed that she had to make it so difficult. "I don't know why you're worried. I'm a professional therapist, my job is to ensure you're happy when you leave my office. Your issues are sexually related, so I figured that I should help you with a bit of a release. And I know you were enjoying yourself, since you were moaning and groaning at the various spots I touched... not to mention the wet spot on your underwear. Anything and everything that happens in this room, stays in this room and will be confidential." He promised.

Taking a step closer, the man eyed the older woman, before leaning in for a kiss. Tasting like strawberry or maybe cherry lip gloss, her mouth was tasty and welcoming. Only holding the kiss for a brief moment, he pulled away and gestured to the couch. "Lay back down and relax, and I will make sure you feel loved like you deserve."

She sometimes wished he would speak normally instead of all this calm therapy talk. Each time he spoke she felt like he was right, which annoyed her, but that wasn't his fault was it? Looking down at the floor, arms crossed over her chest, holding her bra in place, Jenna felt embarrassed that she was enjoying it. When he approached her, she took a few steps back but he caught up with her and planted the softest of kisses on her lips.

The mother closed her eyes responded before he pulled back and told her to lay down on the sofa once more. She didn't, still standing there.

"Why are you interested in me like this? I'm older than you? Much older and your young. You could have all the young girls you wanted? I have kids, a husband." Holding out her left hand, she spread her fingers wide and looked down at her wedding ring, wondering if it even meant anything.

She didn't pull away from the kiss, which was a good sign. She did question him though, which he was fine with. "Beauty does not deteriorate with age. A woman is like a fine wine, as age only makes it better." He winked cheekily. "I don't believe I can have 'any young woman I wanted', but I do want you. A perfect combination of beauty and personality, and your age means experience." He grinned. She held up her wedding ring, and knew what she was asking.

"Marriage is the lawful binding of two people that love each other. I accept that. All the extra rules and tidbits that have been added over the years don't make sense to me, or psychology as a whole; humans are meant to be sexually adventurous. Hell, we can even love more than just a husband or wife. I do not seek romance from you, though obviously if that happened, I wouldn't complain. I only seek to further your mental wellbeing, which involves improving your sexual appetite." He explained calmly. Approaching once again, his oily hand moved to her oily arm, gently pushing her toward the couch.

He was clever, making this about her mental well being, putting it on her like he was hear to help. Not at all making it about getting in to her panties. As he pushed her arm, guiding her, Jenna weakly moved over to the seat where she was being massaged a few minutes earlier. Putting a leg either side of it, she sat down, resting her back against the towel to not get any oil on it.

Looking at him, she still seemed fearful, no longer relaxed. With arms folded and hands holding each cup, her breasts were covered and her pussy was showing ever so lightly through the oil covered panties. He would have just made out she was shaven smooth. How appealing that was.

Thankful that she followed his request, he decided to finally take his prize. "Just close your eyes. You may feel uncomfortable, but you'll enjoy yourself in a few moments." He promised, waiting for her to close her eyes. As he did so, he massaged her neck and shoulders, the places he found to be her 'weak spots'.

When she finally relented, his hands moved down her body firmly, skipping her chest due to her folded arms. But when he reached her panties, the firm grip against her skin caused the thin material to fall down with it. Exposing her wet cunt, his hands moved back up her legs, teasing the skin around it before rubbing the clit sensually. Back and forth his fingers moved, circular motions sometimes and up and down strokes as well. Eventually, a finger slipped inside, followed by a second. Thrusting back and forth slowly, he wanted this first time to be gentle, at least to begin with.

Blowing her cheeks, making them bulge, it was a sign she was nervous as she closed her eyes. Shaking when he touched her neck and shoulders, the mother was clearly on edge now. Her thoughts were constant in the belief that he was going to her to unfold her arms and get her to remove her bra. But he skipped right past it which surprised her.

Then, the next set of touches were against her hips as he clenched the panties and pulled them down. Trembling in fear, she shut her legs a little bit as her underwear stayed around her knees.

The rubbing of her clit did feel nice, and it calmed her a little bit, but as soon as a finger went inside of her, she opened her mouth and when the second joined in the fun, Jenna opened her legs and gasped. It was the first time she had let anyone else touch her since she had been married and it was a big step for her as she believed in being loyal to her husband. "Mmm" she cried out, resting her cheek against the sofa, her head turning to the side.

Hearing her moan from his touch made him smile widely, knowing he had her now. Deciding to get her involved too, Henry stripped naked while trying to maintain his rhythm, hoping to get fully naked without her opening her eyes and noticing. Coming to a stop, the man laid beside his oily client, slipping an arm under her back and back over, hugging her sort of while resuming his fingering. The position change was so he could bring one of Jenna's hands to his hardening cock.

Jenna's pussy was becoming wet and moist. Her soft gentle groans were magical to the ear, they sounded cute and very feminine. The rhythm was slowly disrupted, enough to make her frown but she kept her eyes closed and only knew he was naked when he slipped beside her, finding room to place a arm underneath her and back around, hugging her towards his chest. Opening her eyes and looked over her shoulder at him, she gazed down at her own hand, moved by his towards his cock.

Her left hand touched the shaft, gripped it tenderly. The gold band of her wedding ring was a cold spot for the skin but the rest of her palm and fingers would have been warm. "Your...big" she said to him, looking over her shoulder at the man once more.

Back
Top Bottom