Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where Desire takes us. ( MxF )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthaven

Supporter
Supporter
Ok, I *Think* this is actually my First request post, curious how it goes. I likely will add, change, and remove things as required by me so, hope you'll find something to moisten those cavernous depths of your desire.

Now firstly, short and sweet. I have been Role-playing for a while, and Usually can do multiple Paragraphs. I must admit however that English is not my Strongest suit, and though I try to keep it pleasant to read, I do have my negative moments, Do please bear with me and give me a friendly Nudge if I fail my performance.
Oh and, I do usually Play through either PM, or Thread, IM is used only in very few Instances.

Now, My Likes, I do enjoy the Darker Side of Plays In general, and While I do not mind, even enjoy Romance, I generally crave to Possess and use ! As Such my Likes often Centre around :

Non-Con
Rape
Humiliation
Degradation
Master/Slave

Things I am Absolutely unwilling to do are:

Scat
Mutilation
Permanent Damage in most regards, few Exceptions within the act of *Slavery*

Now, Plot's, I constantly come up with new Idea's to Lure that Tasty Morsel into her Doom, however, to give a few Idea's, here are some Plot's that I find delectable,Naturally, I am MORE then willing to hear what is on your mind, and maybe, we can work Something out ?
And Noted be, while I prefer to Play Dominant Male, I have the few Occasions to also Play Female, however, it's a head thing for me, my Females hardly ever will be more then Equal, likely more on the Submissive side.

My Saving Grace.

There has been a Disappearance Lately, a young Student of 16+ never to have reached home after Classes, and you ( Cop, Classmate, younameit ) are worried and looking to find a clue what happened. As luck has it, you somehow stumble across a clue, and although you can't be certain, you do follow up on it.

Sadly Luck was not on your side though, and when you come too again, with that numbing pain on the back of your head, you find yourself naked and gagged, the other girl tied naked onto a table where a Stranger is brutally raping her.

That night, both you and the other girl are Sexually abused, over and over again by this man whom claims that your going to become his Sex Slaves, and he is coldly beating the both of you, and ruthlessly training you to be his with the strict rule, Obedience, no matter what !

(( Now, this Play is an Instance of me Playing a Female Role, along with their Captor, where, while Wanting to enjoy the Male using them both, the Centric interest here is the Development between the Two Victims, a sort of Love Story Blooming amidst their abusive hell. Two women / girls finding pleasure and comfort in the arms of another, and latching onto it for the warmth that their captor wont give them, needing one another to survive becoming a Sexual servant to this man, and even strangers that will be allowed to use one or both of the girls. ))

Where do I belong ?

You are a Young Woman, out of a place to call home, and perhaps even for reasons of Society branding you as undesirable. Perhaps your Something Strange ? Something Humanity would not accept, but because of your Exceptional beauty, you are also desired, in the darkest of ways. Already Humans have tried to hunt you down, to murder you, to rape you, even to possess you, and you've grown tired of the chase, fearful even.

There are ways though for Society to, Accept you, sort of. Here and there, creatures like you do have a place in Society, because, as much as Men tried to rape you, it shows that your kind, strange as it may be, has something Humans want, but unless you have one to protect you, you'll be destroyed by Men's hunger.

Now this Alternative, it is, much like a Brothel, a place where your protected, and where even authorities regard you as asset so that no man is Allowed to touch you, that is, unless they pay the proper price.
Tired of being chased, you submit to the idea to become a sexual tool to men, content that at least, it will be on your terms, and in ways where, still, you have some degree of freedom, maybe friends, and a hint of a chance on a good life.

This place though is still a Brothel, and part of submitting to it's Protection requires you to give yourself up as Possession of the Brothels owner, and while you know not everything will be pleasant, at least you wont have to run any-more.

(( This is a tale that I had the pleasure of witnessing in a different form before, and I really craved for it to go on and on, which sadly, it didn't. And I really am Starving to try this from the other side at least. In this Role, you play the Fresh Girl, a Mystical creature maybe, perhaps even a rare instance of a Furry creature, a Kitzune, a neko girl, whatever there is to float your boat, and your rather pretty, and due to it, people are trying to both, kill you out of fear, and Rape you, because of that Enchanting beauty.

It would seem to you that the only Solution for you to settle down is this Special place where, in essence, you Become a Whore, a Luxurious one, but Still a whore, and once your a Possession, you'll be trained, and then taken along as trainee by others, even get your first costumers of your own after a while, and it matters not what you hope from this life. If the costumer desires to Rape you, beat you, or Love you with all his heart, as long as he pays, that's exactly what he'll get, and while, off hours, your free to do as you desire, at work, your whatever the costumer desires, no matter how Distasteful, no matter how painful. But at least, there are others Like you, Strange being, men and Women that, like you, Work for the Brothels owner to satisfy Costumers needs, and that, may become friends, Lovers, or enemies. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom