Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sadistic Orc Seeking Victims (Warcraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delryth

Choomb
Introduction

Greetings and welcome to my lair, my name's Delryth. I've got a wealth of rp experience both ERP and non sexual role-plays and have been rping on everything from World of Warcraft to Star Wars The Old Republic. Role-play is an inescapable pull I feel on any game I play and I always end up drawn towards it. I'm enjoying the role-play in game and what I'm here for is to find more erotic role play.

I'm ideally looking for something we can do over skype, pms or threads. I'm not a fan of rping lovely emotional romances and that is not what I am interested in. As the title implies I like anything dark, rough or forceful.

The Role-Play

What I am looking to play as my character is an orc veteran who was at the height of his own personal accomplishments while Garrosh was warchief. He'd made his way up to the high ranks of the Kor'kron, something that he prided himself on. He was honourable and loyal to a fault, something that caused his down fall. He fought along side Garrosh even when the rest of the Horde began their treason and assaulted Orgrimmar and found himself and all he'd fought for defeated.

With the True Horde demolished and the Kor'kron reformed Overlord Skarg Skullmaw found himself without a real home, without his position of power and without most of his unit. Many of his brothers and sisters were slain though some survivors he remained in contact with. While Skarg stayed with the Horde he was bitter and disillusioned with it. While he would never openly try and bring about it's downfall he definitely doesn't have the same sense of loyalty or honour that he once carried. He pulls his weight, spills blood for the Horde and, in between that, he preys on those weaker than him who caused the Horde's downfall.

Skarg exerts himself on any now that he deems responsible for the True Horde's defeat. In this vendetta he doesn't distinguish between alliance or horde, if they come across him then they're his for the taking. Some Skarg would happily over power, beat and then rape just to wipe the smug look off of their face. Others whom he takes an interest in he'll take as a slave away from orgrimmar to continually torment and eventually train. Nothing brings him pleasure like seeing scum broken and obediant. So that their will is so utter shattered that he can take them out around Orgrimmar without any worries of them running for help.

As I have stated I like things dark and twisted, the sex won't be gentle vanilla sex. Your character will be introduced to intense pain, they'll be humiliated and they will be used whenever and however my character likes. Please make sure this is what you want before messaging me. Not only this but I will likely use multiple characters over the course of the RP, others who were allies of Skarg before the attack.

The Kinks & Limits

So, I have plenty of kinks and not too many limits but I will list the most prominent ones here. You don't need to share kinks though if you dislike the majority of them then maybe we aren't compatible.

Kinks

Domination - This is a given, I like role-plays where the characters aren't equal in position, I like one to have the upper hand and in this particular rp I'd like that to be me.
Humiliation - This is a love of mine, maybe it's being dressed up in some slutty clothing? Possibly its the names you're called or the positions you're left in.
Non-Consensual - I'm more than happy to do consensual rp's but I do love a good forced scene where a character is taken against her will, perhaps they grow used to it if it's prolonged but not at first.
Violence - Every thing from being held by the throat, slapped, hit or thrown around the bedroom, all of that rocks.
Piercings/Brandings - I love characters being branded with a mark or having their body pierced, simple but a definite favourite kink of mine.
Anal - What can I say? I find a character being pinned down and having their ass fucked hard a huge turn on.
Detail- Who doesn't love it? Don't just say your character moans and groans. I want to hear about the squirming, the beads of sweat running down your back, if your character is biting your lips or when their body shakes and tremors. Spice it up, keep it interesting and I'll do the same for you!

Limits

Scat - No no, just... eugh.

(There are other limits, little ones that I doubt will pop up and aren't worth listing, if something does come up that makes me feel uncomfortable I'll be sure to let you know!)

Additional Information

Okay then, I think it's worth mentioning that I live in the UK so my time zone is either BST or GMT depending on the time of year. I work 9-5 with weekends off though I do have a family which take up much of my time.

Either send me a pm or add me on skype!

Contact Me

Well, if you're still with me and you find yourself interested in some rough fun then send me a message! There are a few things I want to know and you can find them just below this! Anything extra is always welcome though of course!

Name: (What do I call you? It doesn't need to be your character name but just something I can refer to you by)
Character Race: (What race are you?)
Gender: (I'm open to rp with any and all genders including futa so let me know!)
Character Description: (Give me a short description on what your character looks like and a little about who they are and what kind of personality they have)
Kinks / Limits: (What are your biggest kinks and limits? Which do we have in common?)
Extra: (Any thing you want to add? Throw it here!)

I hope to hear from you soon and I will make sure I reply to every single pm I get even if I find myself not interested for whatever reason.

- Delryth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom