Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape&Fantasy F searching for M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I have recently really been craving some fantasy role-plays. If you are interested, please PM me and we can chat! ;)

About me:
I am a 22-year-old female. I have a fiancé, but he doesn't enjoy the rape fantasy that I crave. That is why I am here! I want to get my cravings fulfilled in a safe way. I am one that will respond with 2-3 paragraphs, and I expect my partners to do the same. I am also on at least once a day and would like to have a minimum of one response from you per day. I know that life can be busy, so I can be understanding, but if it is consistently 5 days before you respond, I will move on. I have specific likes and dislikes, but I am open to new ideas!

Forced impregnation! This is my biggest craving! Absolute must!
Physical abuse
Verbal abuse
Anal
Oral
Long-term
Being ordered to do things
Being beaten into submission
Involving family (forcing fiancé/father to watch...)
Collars

Dislikes:
Group
Extreme physical attacks (loss of limbs, etc...)
Short-term
Controlling my character (you can do this to an extent, but it can be a little boring after a while. I want to have the chance to respond to what you are doing.)

So... if you are still there after all of that!...here are the stories I have in mind:

King vs. Countess: You are a dominant, abusive king. As a result, your queens keep running off or worse... killing themselves off. You have yet to have a child to become ruler someday. You need an heir... and that means you need someone to bear your child. I am a beautiful, young countess (only about 17) who has just married a count who is significantly older than me. Something happens (either he dies unexpectedly or you kill him), and you take me, force me to marry you, and force me to have your child.

Angel vs. Demon: I play an angel, you are a demon. You capture me one day and decide to take me. There has never been a child between an angel and a demon, but you are determined to change that!

Wizard vs. Queen: I am a beautiful queen, happily married to my king. You are a dark wizard, with a need for revenge on the king. The rest can be discussed!

I am willing to negotiate some aspects of each of these. I am also open to new ideas! ;) Message me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom