Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot and Romance with your host; The Snarky Sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddysLilMonster88

Planetoid
Hello and welcome, pull up a seat and have a good long drink of some....well you pick, and a little bite of fancy pastries. Sated? Wonderful! Now to the meat and potatoes of my thread!

About the Author: I am a literate young woman in her late 20s looking for someone who wants something more than rape and pillaging. I deeply enjoy a third person set up for a plot driven awkward or even forced romance. What this means to me is that my pairings are a bit cliche sometimes but with a twist. I also enjoy strange pairings and plot ideas. But there is a key work here PLOT. If your male is a Cad, wonderful! The only thing is he must be able to fall in love. What ever dark and twisted version is for us to decide!

Story themes: I will do most pairings. Here are just some of my favorites.
Post apocalyptic society where one of the players is in a public seat of some kind while the other is a runaway from the law. (IE a rebel, a clone with the wrong programing which makes him dangerous)

A cop who is a bit of a rough man who is put in charge of a run away girl with a bad attitude. We can talk more about details here.

A librarian who decides to claim a student as his own. It is an all girls catholic university.

An arranged marriage- The plot here is two wealthy families are boung by a 100 year old contract that should her family have a girl she is to belong to the heir of the other company. In turn should one of the heirs on either side of the contract break it everything goes to the company that held strong. He sleeps with anyone and she is a prude who had been in collage for dancing before she gets pulled away to be forced to move in with him. More details available and also I am willing to mold this in other ways.

I am open to other plots too but I will ALWAYS play the Submissive and the female! I do not care if you are Male or female as long as you can play a male worthy of lead male in the stories!

Thanks folks!!!

*Bows* Thank you for stopping by! Now please leave requests for our first episode in the PM box just below.

Woops a doodle! I forgot to say!

I do not do incest, step siblings maybe, but never blood relatives. I won't yuck on anyone's yum but no...not for me.
Also, please please please, if you don't like our RP please just tell me. I am not going to fly off the handle!

xoxo

Lil' M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom