Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nude Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shane

Banned
Banished
Hello BM it's me DS and I was wondering if any of the blue mooners ever thought or has ever actually posted nudes online?

Haha, I haven't posted mine but I have sent mine to someone...
and they were then posted a few days later. :oops:

No and I never will because guess who goes over the net too;
Relatives and even if they never ment to, they will find it.
Or friends will. Imagine if your boss found them. Or your teacher!
The list can go on forver.

Or the person who you send them too abuses them for something else.
Sells copies of them or Blackmail, ahoy!​

If you want to see nudes of real girls, go to literotica.com on their bulletin bored. Tons of girls love getting naked on there.

Edit: But good luck finding anyone literate on there. The roleplaying ability of people on that site is rubbish.

lol.. once i posted it.. some one my dad found it.. jeez what an embarrassment

Never posted a nude. The partial one I have was sent to one person only (whom I trust) and did not include my face.

Nudes, AND videos =D
I'm not too worried about people I know finding them. The internet is a big place. :p Even if anyone I know finds them, it's not gonna bother me, everyone masturbates, so it's not like it's a big secret that I do. =p

I'm somewhat open about my body, so its not a big deal. I understand why people absolutely refuse while some others happily pose.

I've never considered actually taking nudes, I was asked by some random girl to get on camera naked once she got flipped off.

I don't freak out when someone asks for webcam, I just disappear.

What people don't understand is nothing ever really dies on the internet. There's always a cache somewhere. I googled my name and found a few things from my younger years I would like to disappear myself. XD

I googled my name and got nothing, however, I am accredited with some major breakthroughs in the fight against HIV. o_O

I've gone through 3 different variations of my name and found nothing on me. But apparantly i'm a Basketball and baseball player, a senator, a house representative, and much more.

hey, BM, you know me.

send me your nudes and I promise they will stay on my hard-drive.

or at least send me semi-decent nudes and claim to be the person in them. =/

or show me your tits.

much love,
DJ

<3

i love being naked. Virtually, or not..doesn't matter..you can probably find a naked picture of me floating around the internet somewhere. If you do, I promise you'll like it.

I have, but nudes of males are nothing special.

Edit: Oh really, Wendi darling? ;)

wendi darling said:
i love being naked. Virtually, or not..doesn't matter..you can probably find a naked picture of me floating around the internet somewhere. If you do, I promise you'll like it.

Haha!
Well, where would I look? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom