Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captured Knight (Caius/Cora)

There was the blow, and that was all she could remember of her fall on the battlefield. The female warrior who faced her gathered her up with impressive strength given her size and carried her home.

The land of Shade seemed a paradox. it was a lush patch of ground, arable and fertile, supporting many while surrounded by arid wastes and severe mountains. Nestled among them, the people who lived there were prosperous and happy, secure in their valley that seemed to be always in shadow, even at noon in summer. This land was ruled by the mage-lord Sezarius, a man who loved his people and saw to their well-being, but also kept himself withdrawn from them except for festivals and public ceremonies.

The warrior placed the knight in shackles after stripping her of armor and weapons. She knelt in front of her lord as he entered the dim chamber arrayed for the breaking of new slaves. "My master, I faced this one in battle at the border of our land. She was a true fighter and one that should please you greatly. My sister and I await your word that we may watch her submission to you."

A foul-smelling compound brings her to full alertness to her surroundings. in the dim candlelight, she can't see the details of the mage-lord, but sees his robed form and can dimly see racks of whips and covered trays on tables.

"Ah, that woke you up, finally. From your garb, I would say you were a warrior on some battle. I shall tell you now that your batles are over. You will serve me in a new capacity. Do not think of rescue or ransom; your lord likely already thinks you dead. Serve me well and you will treated well and rewarded. Do not and you will learn I carry the harshest consequences."

Sezarius's voice rolled off like silk, urbane and soothing, but there was a power behind his words that could make men cringe.

Veda was nothing short of terrifying. She was strong and tall, and looked like she was made of nothing but muscle. But no one was immortal. She faced a tough warrior in battle, and the brunette was taken out after a long struggle.

Her tan legs lay limp as she was stripped and moved around before being dumped on a cold floor. A part of the warrior could feel something was off, but she didn't know how off it was until she heard someone speaking.

Veda's brown eyes snapped open, and she surveyed the room. She tried to move, but she had been shackled and was unable to do so. The woman looked up at the man and glared at him. She heard everything he said, but she held no fear. Instead of speaking, Veda lifted her head and spit at the man shoes.

Sezarius gave her spitting on his shoes no regard and locked eyes with her before striking her in the face. "An impertinent one, I see. It will be a pleasure to break you slowly. I have a lot of patience for the likes of you and you are in my hold."

He took a hooked knife and cut through her gambeson behind her back and up her sleeves, allowing the padded shirt to fall off in front of her. He stroked her bare back with his hand and then picked up a scourge from the wall racks. He struck her repeatedly with the whip, leaving welts in his wake as he flogged her body. He moved up to her shoulders before stopping to see her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom