Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skype or YIM RPs...My Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

s24rich34

Planetoid
First off, what I seek in a partner is someone creative and detailed more than anything. Kinks and the like can be worked out, but if the story telling is dull, the entire role falls flat. I am a more Dom person so many of my roles take that spin, so a submissive partner, while not necessary, is nice. That being said, I'm completely happy to play roles in which there is no formal power dynamic involved. Also, I can write first or third person, but tend to enjoy playing my character from the first. I've noticed this puts me in the minority on this site, so I don't mind playing third for a compelling partner.

I enjoy roles with an interesting story that complements the kinky fun to be had. I have a bevvy of scenarios in mind, so here are a few. I've done my best to organize them into some kind of category system that makes sense...but sadly, you may just have to read through them all to figure out what it is that you enjoy.

***Quick Update***
YIM or Skype is MUCH PREFERRED at the moment, but still not an absolute must. I find that my availability as of late has been all over the place, and being able to meet up and give quick responses on YIM/Skype would be a much preferred way to go about things. Also, I have been having a craving for scenes with a multiple female and maybe even harem-like element. Again, do not think this is a must have...as I'm dying for a good, detailed, and creative story right now. However, if that's something you're into, its definitely a plus. Thank you.

SCI-FI/FANTASY ROLES

Post Apocalypse
World War 3 started as a conventional war but, as the months turned into years, desperation as well as frustration led to the firing of the first nuclear weapon. With its launch, the rest of the world followed suit, knowing that the only "winner" would be who is left alive once the dust settles. The military bunker I was stationed in seemed to be weathering the storm...until our water filtration broke down. Water was rationed sharply and then cut off to the lower enlisted. Mutinies ensued and it left myself and two others alive. We climbed out of the bunker and found a world of dust and ruin. Armed with the vast military weaponry stored below, I've decided to set out on my own and rebuild the world how I see fit (This set up allows a complete backstory to be created for my partner(s) )

When Fairy Tales Refused to Stay in the Books
Its always been said that mankind's curiosity would become its downfall. Well, when you're right, you're right. Scientists toiled for years trying to make at least one of the fantastic ideas for the future a reality....teleportation....time travel..alternate dimensions....anything to make our imagination become reality. Little did they know they would succeed in spectacular fashion. When they managed to open the first rift into "Fantasia" as it was nicknamed, the world rejoiced. A new world, full of beauty...and ungathered resources, just waiting to be visited, colonized, and exploited. What wasn't expected was that this alternate world would be looking in on ours with the same thoughts. A week after a second rift was opened, all the creatures we thought were legends poured through the breeches, ransacking and attacking this new and abundant "food source"....humans. Gryphons, werewolves, gorgons, djinn...all the creatures humanity once wrote stories about are actually exiles of this realm...and want to come back. My character was trained and equipped with the latest training and weaponry for one purpose only...to fight back and destroy the incoming monsters. (Can go several ways...from a modern day "Witcher" where this new order is feared for the genetic modifications but needed because of their ability to kill monsters...or a more normal kind of role. Am very open)

HISTORICAL SCENES

All That Glitters (Gilded Age of America)
The smog of industry slowly starts to transform the skyline of New York City, moving the already industrious nation to new levels. While the inner city becomes dirtier and more dangerous, the filth manages to avoid the mansions being built by the industrial tycoons. My character is the son of one of these tycoons, moving into the city to brush elbows with the likes of the Vanderbilts and Carnegies. Shielded from the social difficulties, my life is a string of elite schooling and expensive vacations...until a wrong turn leads me into your neighborhood. You are part of a family who just landed in America, chasing the American dream... (Obviously, much needs to be discussed here to settle the background story)

MODERN ROLES (These roles need plenty of input as their just openers and less about the characters)

Roommate Needed!
It took seven years of hard studying and long nights, but I finally managed to get through law school and pass the BAR. Part of my hoped that the long nights and hours buried in obscure cases would be over, however landing my "dream job" has seemed to mean more of the same. Fresh out of law school, a large salary coming to me, I finally was able to build the house of my dreams. However, my eyes were a bit too big for my budget and, while the house is spectacular, I need help with the little aspects of maintaining it. Deciding that this is a college town, I'm sure that there is someone out there looking for a place to stay. The ad in the paper is simple. "Roommate needed immediately. Non-smoker preferred. Call, text, or simply show up." (Plenty of directions for this to go)

TABOO ROLES

Big Sister's Experimentation
The biggest problem with living in a small town is that there's only maybe 6 people your age in the entire county. In your case, those 6 are all girls...your best friends. Couple that with parents that are ridiculously overbearing and you get a terrible dating life. Your friends are all able to date older guys from the small towns around us, but you're barely able to leave the farm, much less go off to meet up with a guy. Every week, it seems, you hear more and more stories of the sexual exploits of your friends and feel more and more left behind with them. Partly out of curiosity and partly out of desperation, you realize that the only guy that you'll be able to experiment and learn with is me, your little brother.

Adventures into Nerd-dom
I've never understood the nerdy obsessions that you as my little sister have. You're a huge gamer, tabletop gamer, the works...though you've always been too shy to get out and do things like the conventions. I've always been the prototypical jock with a smart business streak. I'm doing a report on the business effects of youtube when I come across the 'gamer' channels where people are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to play and review video games, discuss and review the more nerdy shoes and anime, and basically enjoy all the things I never really understood. This gets me thinking that I have a cute little sister that would easily attract nerdy guys to their channel, but there are some obstacles to overcome. You're going to need to introduce me to this new world while I push you out of your shell. (Lots of directions that this can go. I see it with a Dom/sub element, but it doesn't have to be. Definitely craving this role at the moment, so pm me if it catches your interest)

ROLES NEEDING COLLABORATION:

Cult Leader/Cultist(s): Would be interested in playing a charismatic young leader of a cult. Always found the dynamic intriguing and think it could be a fairly interesting premise to build up. The cult can be anything from a variation of an established and well-known religion. Or it could be completely made up. Can have supernatural elements or be strictly reality based. I'm extremely open to creating the world.

Paradise or Hell?
It had been a completely routine cruise until the third night, when the storm hit with an intensity that nobody saw coming. Parts of the ship began to crumble under the intensity of the winds and pounding waves. Two of the smoke stacks crashed to the deck, crashing through lifeboats and cabins. As the numbers of available life rafts dwindled, more parents sacrificed their spots on them to make sure that their children got off the boat.

The role focuses on one of these boats that washes up on a deserted island. I'm thinking something very "Lord of the Flies" but this can be negotiated. Also, the ages, members of the life boat, all of that can be discussed and focused until we find something we will enjoy.

FANDOM Worlds I enjoy (Now with some plot ideas/basic set ups):

It should be known that when it comes to Fandom RPs I tend to play original characters and not an established character from the canon. That being said, I am completely open if you wish to play an established character and, for the right role, could play one of those already established.

-TV-

Firefly
Dr Who
The Walking Dead
I imagine most roles here would be similar to the post apocalyptic plot above, but with zombies. That being said, I'm happy to modify that post or come up with a new story for it.
The 100
The Blacklist
Would love to play a separate criminal syndicate as Red Reddington. Can be allied with him in his fight against The Cabal, or standing in opposition. Perhaps its even unaligned and seeking to profit from the strife. Characters and ideas are more than welcome!

-Games-
Mass Effect (HUGE fan)
-SETTING ONE: The final battle of the Reaper War has left the universe in shambles. The Mass Relays are ruins, untold billions are left dead and many planets are still picking themselves out of the devastation. Governments scramble to recreate the effects of the relays with whatever technology they have, hoping to find and support the colonies and expeditions in different systems.
- ROLE ONE: You and I are living on the Omega Station, one of the few locations abundant with varied species still.
- ROLE TWO: My team was shot down conducting recon operations over a planet on the outter Rim. You can be an indigenous person, a part of the crew, or some other idea.

The Last of Us
The Wolf Among Us
Fable
Assassin's Creed
The Witcher
Pokemon - This is actually a strange craving of mine recently. Am open to anthro type set ups, but I think the Pokemon world can just be a little more...adult. The ages can stay the same, or can be advanced a few years. But the world is fairly well established and ripe for the picking when it comes to stories and the like.

-Books-
The Dresden Files (Another HUGE fan)
Harry Potter (to an extent)
Wheel of Time - LOVE the wheel of time set ups. I enjoy the idea of playing a Dragon Reborn character or some other Saidin weilder, but its not a must. Again, this is a very detailed and intricate world, so there are SO MANY different available stories.
Steelheart/Firefight (Have a few basic ideas on this, but will take some world building. Superhero fans should pick up this book! Its a great twist on the genre and I'm more than happy to explain the details in a message)
The Series of the Change (S.M. Stirling): A bit obscure but easily explained. If you've read it, heard about it, or are just curious, I don't mind filling in the basics.

These are just a couple of ideas. I love to build worlds and roles so if you have an idea or like one of the ones I've listed, send me a PM or, preferably, message me on YIM s24rich34 or skype srich2434.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom