Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violate me (MxF/FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Planetoid
Want to know more about me?
Message me, I'm fairly open about myself and my life.

I want my Character to get:
- Raped
- Blackmailed
- Abused
- Violated
- Fucked
- Humiliated

Expect my character to hate the situation and I want my character to be relatively smart, trying to escape the situation she's in. If we should have sex, I want her to have no choise. I don't want you to expect a story where she slowly learns to love it or have her just go along with your rape-fantasies.

Me:
No means no. I really hate saying things twice. Don't come to me with something two times if I said no the first time.
English isn't my native language. I know my English isn't perfect and I wouldn't mind being corrected on my mistakes. I'm really trying to become better.
I have no taboos, if you want something that isn't discussed, feel free to just ask me about it. I'm willing to talk about everything. Don't feel shame.
I prefer using threads over other methods. I like reading what I've written; this way I'll learn most of my mistakes.

I do have a boyfriend and I wouldn't want him to find out about me being on this site, so I'll regularly won't be able to post for 2 or 3 days.

---

I love:
- Blackmail
- Rape
- Kidnapping
- Violence

I don't do:
- Romance
- Anything that involves one of us having a non-human body.
- Shit/Blood
- Rimming
- Anything involving extreme heat or fire
I prefer RPing in a realistic setting, in modern times. I would also enjoy scenes from the past.

Settings I'd enjoy:
- Criminals
- Pirates
- Roommates
- Royalty

Settings that'd interest me:
- Family
- Students
- Teachers

I like my male YC: Strong, large, older than MC and musculair, but have it realistic. A real manly man.
I like my female YC: Atleast a little longer than MC, thin/fit and atleast a little older than MC. A feminine female.
I like my characters: Small to medium-sized, around cup C and either caucasian, arabic or turkic. A feminine female.

About looks: Some girls I wouldn't mind (my partner) playing:
- Taylor Swift (Music)
- Hayley Williams (Music)
- Avril Lavigne (Music)
- Anna Kendrick (Film)
- Famke Janssen (Model)
- Rania of Jordan (Queen)
- Tess Milne (Presenter)

About looks: Some guys I wouldn't mind my partner playing:
- Daniele De Rossi (Football)
- Claudio Marchisio (Football)
- Lorenzo Insigne (Football)
- Russel Brand (Film)
- Conor McGregor (UFC)

--

--

Ongoing RPs:

Our London (with the_alan)
tHjcl7n.jpg

Serenay Sarikaya = Zehra ''Esma'' Levni | Micah Truitt = Maxwell "Al" Fischer

Coup d'état (with CharmSnake)

Feel free to send a message if you'd like to RP with me or have an idea that might interest me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom