Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pryde's Domme Thread! [F/F] •• New Plots! ••

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryde

Norwegian Goddess
Mainly looking for F/F scenarios! Looking for intelligent, passionate submissives

Male Characters read this! Important!

I've recently become interested in dominating men as well as women. As such, I'm looking for partners to play young, submissive males opposite my dominant, female character. It should be noted early on that I detest hairy guys, so no long hair and preferably smooth bodies. YC could start out hairy, but before any sexy fun times commense he would have to be waxed. I'm not at all interested in muscular or overweight guys; I prefer my male subs to be short and thin-limbed, which is in fact a deal breaker for me. I also like to really abuse and punish my subs, so don't expect a cuddly domme who's doing this for YC's pleasure. I don't like to use face-claims for male characters for some reason, so descriptions will be mandatory. I only RP through PMs or threads on-site, and I usually write short posts of about two paragraphs. I like to keep things dynamic and fun. To see if you've bothered to read this, include the phrase "I submit to Pryde's preferences" somewhere in your initial PM.

Pryde's Femdom Kinks!

Humiliation • degradation • bondage • toys • anal • punishment • unfair treatment • orgasm denial • spanking • slapping • command/obey • receiving oral • masturbation • whipping • spitting • face-sitting • multiple dommes • piercings • breath control • breast smothering • nipple torture • shaming • objectification • embarrassment • making fun of the sub • bathroom control • watersports • aphrodisiacs • chastity • exhibitionism • posture training • slave training • twisted romance • sadism • sweat •

Plots

Life beneath a Lady
MC is a matriarchal highborn Lady, whom runs her House quite rigorously, with discipline and a hard hand. For all her strength and skill, however, she's not perfect. She also has a untold amounts of rage inside of her, which manifests itself as cruel sadism. YC would be on the receiving end of her bad temper, either as an advisor, a handmaiden, or even as her own daughter, or sister.

The BDSM Photographer
MC is an infamous photographer, known for her risque works, where bondage and other BDSM elements are depicted. Even though MC has often refused to talk to the media, she agrees to talk to YC, a young journalist who's dying to prove herself within the world of journalism. In an attempt to make the article come to life, she wants to put herself in the shoes of one of her models. Perhaps she finds that she enjoys the experience so much she wants to do more, or maybe MC doesn't let her leave, ever. Either way, it would be a totally new, sexual experience for YC.

S&M Camp!
YC was supposed to spend her summer in a nice, friendly camp for young adults (18+). The theme of the original camp isn't of immediate importance, however, since she ends up at the wrong summer camp; a S&M camp. Before she realizes her mistake, she's enlisted as one of the camp's no-limits submissives, and by then it's too late to back out of this mess. She's trapped there for the duration of the summer, at the mercy of the camps's dommes.

The Sorority [M/F, F/F]
YC is a college student, who also happens to be a tutor. One day, he gets a phone call about a new client who wants help with some subject. What the client didn't say, however, is that she lived in a sorority house which happened to be filled to the brim with dominant, young women. YC is invited to the sorority, to tutor, but once he's in their den they just can't help themselves. They gang up on him, and decide to keep him. Besides sexually abusing him, they would make him do all their homework, make him shave their legs, and all other manner of menial tasks.

The Barbarian Queen [Futa/Cuntboy, Futa/F]
The warlord of a menacing army of barbarians travels around to collect tribute from Lords and kings. One day she demands to be given a highborn slave, forcing the king to give up one of his sons/daughters. YC, either a prince or princess, is offered to her as tribute, and has to learn to adapt to her new, brutal lifestyle as the warlord's sex slave.
Special Kinks: Musk, watersports, heavy scent, breeding

Photography Class [M/F, F/F]
Our characters are in their mid twenties, taking a photography class together. They've become close friends after having spent so much time together in class, so they usually pair up whenever they are asked to find a partner. This time is no different, but it's the task that's unusual. They're tasked with doing an erotic shoot, where bondage and domination is to be the central theme. MC, being a self proclaimed dominatrix, has secretly been wanting to dominate YC, and quickly takes the position of the one holding the camera, while YC gets to be the model.
Special Kinks: exhibitionism, being filmed

Your Idol [M/F, F/F]
YC has won a private meet-and-greet with his or her favorite celebrity (You can pick the celebrity!). But you're going to discover that her media personality and her real personality differ drastically, as she turns out to be rather arrogant and domineering, as well as sexually perverted. YC is blinded by her stardom, however, and is willing to do anything for this goddess, and she intends to push his or her limits to the max.

My Favorite Niece/Nephew [M/F, F/F]
YC has been invited to spend the summer at his or her aunt's country house. However, you're frightened at the prospect of this, because your aunt has abused you in the past, but you've always been too ashamed to tell anyone about it. Wanting you to get some fresh country air, your mom practically forces you to go, and winds up doomed to spend two months with his or her sadistic aunt.

The Witch [F/Cuntboy]
YC is a brave knight who has set out to put a stop to the evil witch whom has been terrorizing the local villages. However, his bravery amounts to nothing compared to her powers, and he's stripped of his armor and weapons, as well as of his manhood. His cock is replaced by a perpetually wet cunt, and him and his holes are made to serve the witch in all things.

NOTE: If you come to me with your own ideas, this is greatly appreciated! And if I don't reply, it's because my inbox is swarmed with replies. Oh, and please tell me what you liked about the plot, and about your kinks/limits.

NOTE: All the above ideas are supposed to be outlines for the plot, not the whole plot, so we need to discuss privately before starting anything. Please be polite and respectful, and most importantly, give me something to work with! Also, if you have ideas of your own that you're craving which involve YC as submissive and mine as domme, then please let me hear it.

RE: Pryde's Femdom Thread! [MxF, F/F] Now with Plots!

BIG UPDATE! GO LOOK!

RE: Pryde's Femdom Thread! [MxF, F/F] Craving Breeding

Bumping this Stranger cause this request thread is lit and I know there is a boat load of men on here who are into these kinks.

RE: Pryde's Femdom Thread! [MxF, F/F] Craving Breeding

Pryde said:
Pryde's Femdom Kinks!

Humiliation • degradation • bondage • toys • anal training • punishment • unfair treatment • orgasm denial • spanking • slapping • command/obey • receiving oral • masturbation • whipping • spitting • pegging • multiple dommes • piercings • breath control • breast smothering • nipple torture • cum play • shaming • objectification • embarrassment • making fun of the sub • bathroom control • watersports • aphrodisiacs • cum milking •

The Barbarian Queen [Futa/Cuntboy, Futa/F] --CRAVING--
The warlord of a menacing army of barbarians travels around to collect tribute from Lords and kings. One day she demands to be given a highborn slave, forcing the king to give up one of his sons/daughters. YC, either a prince or princess, is offered to her as tribute, and has to learn to adapt to her new, brutal lifestyle as the warlord's sex slave.
Special Kinks: Musk, watersports, heavy scent, breeding

This is the roleplay I'd take pleasure to join; I crave it just as much as you! I am Male both In-Character and In Real Life so I'd like to choose the Cuntboy role. If you could PM me a starter of sorts, I'll send you my roleplay response and you can decide whether or not you shall allow me on this wonderful journey.

Those kinks you listed? They all certainly excite me and I look forward to seeing them in our roleplay together.

Oh, and I submit to your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom