Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( 「 P O K E M O N 」 ┆ BE THE TAMER TO MY POKEGIRL !! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichirohiko

Planetoid
[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

3_zpscg1iiwan.png

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKEGIRLS!
CURRENT STATUS: PLOTTING AND ACCEPTING​
Hello, there! ❤

My name is Professor Ichirohiko, or Ichi for short, and I'm here to guide you through the wonderful world of Pokégirls. What are Pokégirls? Pokégirls are evolved, human-like counterparts of Pokémon with astounding powers true to their monster forms. They, along with Pokéboys, coexist peacefully with humans in various regions across the world. Pokégirls look something like this (see attached link), but no two Pokégirls are exactly alike, just like snowflakes! They may look like ordinary girls on the outside, but all of them possess extraordinary powers that trump the average human in strength and sometimes intelligence. For example, Fire type Pokégirls can manipulate or even breathe fire and Flying types can, well, fly! Looks can be deceiving, can't they?

After years of research, scientists and Pokémon professors like myself have discovered that Pokégirls share an intimate bond with their tamers like never seen before. In order to accommodate this change, trainers were to be addressed as tamers and a taming license could only be attained at the age of eighteen. The controversial nature of "taming" a Pokégirl implemented such rules, because humans had discovered the only way to properly bond with a Pokégirl was to have sexual intercourse with her. Sparring and training the old-fashioned way proved to be a futile effort when high-leveled Pokégirls refused to heed their tamers' orders. Only regular sex showed results in strengthening both the Pokégirl's power and the trust between her and the tamer. A well-fucked Pokégirl was technically a happy, powerful Pokégirl.

At this revelation, PokéMarts and PokéCenters changed the products they sold and services they offered to accommodate to the newly accepted nature of taming. PokéMarts all over the regions distributed sex toys, condoms, and various other products that catered to tamers and their Pokégirls. PokéCenters, on the other hand, offered rooms like always for tamers to rest and recuperate after long, exhausting days on their feet. Gyms hadn't changed much.

However, Team Rocket and other villainous organizations became more violent and unethical in their ways of committing crime. They raped, kidnapped, auctioned off, and abused Pokégirls for their own selfish means, stopping at nothing to make the most profit for the Pokégirls they captured and genetically engineered. They're now considered too dangerous to deal with without proper training, so promise me you'll try and stay out of their way?

That pretty much sums it up. Here are some answers to questions I've been asked before. If you have one, feel free to ask and I'll clarify.

• ARE THERE SUCH THINGS AS WILD POKEGIRLS?

Yes, there are! They're not very friendly or clothed, for that matter. Instead of "wild," we refer to tamer-less Pokégirls as feral. You would catch them the old-fashioned way by battle, but some Pokégirls have expressed interest in tamers without the need to fight. They are for the most part very intelligent, so you can expect to be able to communicate with them.

• CAN TAMERS BREED THEIR POKEGIRLS?

Sure, but the only way a tamer and Pokégirl could reproduce successfully is by taking a pill that genetically engineers the tamer's sperm to take on the special attributes of a Pokéboys. These pills are expensive, though, so it's ill-advised that you do the breeding yourself when there are Pokéboys available to do this for you. Just leave the two at a specialty Daycare and see what happens!
  • DO POKEGIRLS EVOLVE?

Yes, of course. Pokégirls can either evolve during or after a hard orgasm, or during battle. The former would require an extremely close bond between her and her tamer, but it is possible! Evolved Pokégirls are generally bustier and taller, gaining some physical assets that wouldn't have been there before. They can also be given Rare Candies and other evolutionary items that are special to their breed.

• CAN POKEGIRLS BE DOMINANT, TOO?

Yes. They just need sex. How they obtain it is unimportant.

[/td]

[td] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/td][td]

LAYING DOWN SOME GROUND RULES!
First and foremost, please keep in mind that I will be busy both online and offline and won't respond to you immediately. I usually spend a good hour or two plotting with potential partners before replying to anything and even tend to lose messages in the middle of emptying my inbox. Feel free to give me a nudge if I haven't responded to you in at most two days. Also, please note that I will most likely be swamped with requests, so you'll have to understand if I choose to narrow down the partners I play with. I have nothing personal against you, but it's most likely that I won't be interested if you come to me with a stale plot and suggestions that lead nowhere (telling me it's "up to me" or to do "whatever I want").

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. If you've even read this far, add the name of your favorite Pokémon as the subject of your first message. Any messages missing this title will be deleted without being read! Come on, I'm so nice I even highlighted this part for you. Without further ado, here are my rules. They should be pretty-self explanatory, but feel free to ask me to elaborate if you're confused.

• ❤ ┆ WRITE AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS PER POST WITH PROPER GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION. DETAILS DURING SEX SCENES ARE A MUST.

• ❤ ┆ PRIVATE THREADS ONLY. PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE ONLY FOR PLOTTING.

• ❤ ┆ BE ACTIVE. I'M NOT EXPECTING REPLIES EVERYDAY, BUT TRY TO POST AT LEAST ONCE PER THREE DAYS TO KEEP THE ROLEPLAY AFLOAT.

That's it, actually! I don't expect much as far as strict rules go, but I've discovered in all my previous experiences in roleplay that these three rules are the most important (to me, at least). In your first message to me, don't forget the mandatory subject title! And, to keep things fresh and prevent my inbox from being cluttered with repetitive "I'm interested in roleplaying with you" messages, I'd like for you to come to me with a plot idea, a reference image, fetishes/kinks you'd like to mention, and any favorite Pokémon you'd like me to play from the list below (or some of your own personal favorites!).

The plot idea can be vague. Is your character a breeder, coordinator, a member of Team Rocket, or just a tamer? How did they come to meet my character? What is their current relationship? I don't need a whole script. I just need an idea. Also, I require a reference image of your character, obviously anime. Lastly, if you'd like, share with me some of your kinks and limits. My fetishes are all over the place, so I'm better off narrowing them down to yours, but a few things I will never, ever do are macro/micro play, scat, furries, and anything involving vomit. I do have some other tentative limits that I will mention if you ever bring them up.

Read this far? Good for you! Here's a checklist of things I'll be looking for in your first message.

A (VAGUE) IDEA FOR A PLOT
AN ANIME REFERENCE IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER
YOUR KINKS/FETISHES/LIMITS (OPTIONAL)
POKEMON YOU LIKE FROM MY LIST OR YOUR FAVORITES

UPDATE: I WILL ALSO DO M/M, SO ASK ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THAT!

[/td]

PICKING YOUR POKEGIRL!
Now here's the fun part you've been waiting for! Below are some of my girls with set personalities in mind. To view their gijinka forms, click on the animated pictures below! Check back periodically for updated Pokégirls as they're discovered!

[/td]

PICKING YOUR POKEGIRL! (CONTINUED)

[/td]

[/td]

[/td]

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom