Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The only man I need (Kosmik_Khaos and Seductive Enthrallments)

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter
Alura wiped sweat from her brow with a rag and tucked it back into her back pocket. Looking at he rail in the window covered in tickets she snatched the first one and looked down at the plates in front of her. "WHERE IS THAT GRILLED CHICKEN! IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES! I NEED IT IN THE WINDOW NOW!" She yelled back to her cooks. From the left the chicken appeared on a spatula and was plated. Getting the rest of the order together she slide it to the expediter and grabbed the next. It was the lunch rush and they were getting hammered today. Turning she looked at her kitchen crew and clapped loudly. "Come on guys this isn't shit. Lets hammer this out so I can get out of here. I'm ready for my vacation!" Some of the guys replied with cheers to her vacation, some groaned at being driven to work harder. "Hey don't complain, at least you have a hot kitchen manager to stare at." She said with a wry smirk at some of the surprised looks that she was given. "What you didn't think I knew all of you were checking out my ass all day long?" A musical laugh escaped her lips and she shook her head with a bright smile. "Come on boys I know better. Now lets finish this rush and get the hell out of here."

Two hours later Alura was clocking out and finally heading home. Going to her car she checked her phone. It was only two in the afternoon, she had the rest of the day to herself which was something she wasn't all that accustomed to. After pulling twenty-eight strait days, with eleven doubles in a row, this last morning shift was a breeze and now she had two weeks off. Pulling away from the restaurant she waved goodbye and drove straight home.

Pulling in she sighed happily at the sight of home. Going in she didn't bother to call out, she knew her son wouldn't be home yet. Deciding to take this time alone for herself she went to her room and into the master bathroom. Stripping down in the middle of the floor she admired herself in the full body mirror. For a woman of forty she had to admit to herself she looked damn good. Running her thin fingers lightly over her flat tummy she cupped her full breasts and gave them a loving squeeze earning a soft moan from herself. It had been weeks since she touched herself and over fifteen years since she had been with a man. Looking into the mirror at herself lustfully she pursed her lips together and blew herself a kiss. "I'll take care of you sexy, after I have a shower." She said to her reflection. Turning from the mirror to her shower stall she turned on the water and set the massage head to full blast.

Stepping under the torrential stream of water she let out a low sigh. The water beat away at her sore muscles, the heat soothing her aches. "I'm going to have to ask my baby to work out some of this tension." She said rubbing her sore neck. Grabbing the shampoo she washed her hair, the scent of jasmine quickly filled the room. Grabbing her bath sponge and body wash she took her time lathering her body, paying extra attention to her most sensitive areas, the entire time she was caressing herself soft moans rolled freely from her full lips.

After rinsing off she stood under the water for a few more minutes mindless letting her hands explore her body. Splaying her fingers out across her sides she slowly drew them up her ribs and over her breasts pressing them together and pinching her nipples with a quivering moan. Kneeding her tits she started to shift foot to foot, her sex growing hotter and wetter with each passing moment. Abandoning her left breast she trailed her hand down her stomach straight to her moist pussy. Rubbing her clit and lips slowly, back and forth, back and forth, her breath started to come in soft gasps. Finding her clit she pressed the sensitive bundle of nerves and rolled it in tight fast circles sending shocks of pleasure crashing through her body. Her cries grew louder and sweeter the closer she came to orgasm. Still massaging her right breast she pinched her nipple roughly and tugged on it as she sped up her rubbing.

Legs quivering Alura rubbed faster and harder racing to reach her release. A few seconds later her legs gave out and she sunk to the shower floor with a glorious cry of ecstasy. Her whole body trembled as her orgasm crashed over her in waves. Staying on the floor for a few moments to gather herself she shakily stood and got of the shower feeling much, much better. Going to her room she got dressed in a pair of purple boyshorts with matching knee high stocking and camisole that hugged her curves in the best of ways, showing of her still pert nipples against the thin fabric. Leaving her room for the living room she sat on the couch and brought her legs up tucking them underneath herself getting comfy before turning on the T.V. and absently flipping through the channels.

Idly her thoughts drifted to her son. She wondered when he was going to be home. She didn't particularly care to be in the house alone, and she knew she could ask him to rub her neck and shoulders for her. 'I'm a bit envious of the girl that gets to have the attention of his hands' Snapping her head up at the errant thought she just had she shook her head. What was she thinking. He was her son for Christ's sake, but it was true. He had strong hands and she knew it, and she knew those hands could very easily make a girl, or woman feel amazing.

Jason had always been one to give everything his all, and that day seemed to draining him of everything and more. The morning started with the seventeen year old boy taking his ACT and then rushing back to class after the three hour test. He'd have to scramble to make sure he turned in his assignments for his first through third period classes, but was able to do so with a little bit of indoor sprinting.

The high school senior was known more for his ability in sports than his academics, but was in with the smart crowd nonetheless. He was determined to have his college paid for by either sporting or academic scholarships. His mother had made sure he had a hunger for education growing up and since she had gone through the hassles of raising a boy all on her own--she shouldn't have to deal with funding his college as well.

He had already determined that he wanted to go to school for business, hopefully on a football scholarship but if not he'd surely snag all the academic money he could. All throughout the day he could only focus on their upcoming vacation. School would be out for a few weeks and his mother would be off during that time. She had worked practically every day the previous month and he'd barely seen sight of her most days. And she was a sight he certainly liked to see. His mother had always been know as the MIlF in any group of his friends and he'd have a hard time arguing against it.

After making it through classes and evening football practice the 6'1" lean, dirty blonde athlete made his way home, entering the front door to find his mother on the sofa in little more than a cami and boyshorts. He smiled as he saw her perky nipples and leaned over the couch, placing his hands on her shoulders and kneading them lightly as he kissed the top of her head. "Finally a chance to breath?" He asked as he continued working his hands into her, knowing she always loved his massages.

Alura smiled when she heard the front door open. Jason was home and the house no longer held her in loneliness. Smiling at him when he walked into the living room she gave him a small wave. Watching him as long as she could before he was behind her she noticed just hit fit he was and quite frankly, she liked it.

"Aah mmmmhh." Soft moans escaped her lips before she could stop herself. Letting her head loll forward she instinctively relaxed into his touch. "Yes, much needed after this month of hell." She answered softly. 'So are his hands.' She admitted silently to herself, and her body agreed. As the tension in her shoulders melted away chills ran through her body causing her nipples to stiffen and a warm tingle course through her lower body. 'Am I really getting turned on by my son?' The heat growing between her thighs was answer enough.

Trying to push aside her new train of thought she spoke. "So how do you think you did on your tests Hun?" She knew he worked so hard to do well in school and she was proud of him to no end.

Jason grinned as soft moans escaped his mother's lips as he went to work on her shoulders, helping her to relax after after what she termed the month from hell. "That's it, relax. Enjoy." He stated, trying to help her lose herself--she was on vacation now and deserved a getaway as soon as possible, even if it was just mentally.

Though as he continued to ease into her shoulders he noticed that her moans were accompanied by a stiffening of her nipples, which poked at the thin fabric of her top. "Enjoying yourself?" He teased, motioning down to her little peaks underneath her too. "I'm glad." He added, trying to keep the tone light. In truth he really was glad, they had always been more open with each other than most mothers and sons were, but as of late he'd been feeling increasing urges towards her.

"So, have you decided if we're going anywhere over the next few weeks? You deserve a true vacation after working so hard. And I'm coming up on graduation. We won't have too many more opportunities for mother-son road trips." As he spoke he continued working into her shoulders, his hands running down her arms at times as the bulge in his pants began to stiffen and become more prominent.

His encouragement to relax was meet with a satisfied mewl of relief. She felt like she was melting into his hands and loved every moment of it. Raising an eyebrow at his question at first she followed his gesture and saw her peaked nipples pushing at the soft fabric of her cami. "Why yes, yes I am." Smiling at his comment she caressed her cheek against his hand. "You so good to your momma. I love you sweetie." She cooed and kissed the back of his hand. It was true, he treated her so well. She couldn't ask for anything more. 'Well there are a few places he could put those hands to work' Alura instantly blushed at the errant thought that just ran through her head. What in forty hells was she thinking.

"I was thinking of taking a few days to blah around the house then I figured we could get in the car and just go somewhere. You have any destinations in mind hun?" She decided to glaze over the graduation subject, it was a tender spot for her. Soon Jason would be leaving for college and she would be alone in this house. She wanted to enjoy as much time with her boy before he left her.

Lifting her head she looked back at him and smiled. "What can I give you to give me a back massage?" She asked a jolt of excitement coursed between her legs at the thought of him rubbing all over her, but parallel to that was the thought of how sore she was even after her fun in the shower? "We can go to my bed so I can lay out." She said standing up and walking to her room. Without realizing it she had added a sultry roll to her hips as she walked.

Jason's fingers continued to press into her tight skin as they discussed potential vacation scenarios. "Hop in the car and drive? I like it. As long as there's a beach I'll be satisfied." He said as his hands made their way to her back, though this wasn't the position for a proper back massage. No, that would be with her face down and juicy ass up in the air.

Just as his hands were starting to move lower she asked what she'd have to do for a full back massage, getting up as if she assumed he'd do it. Assuming was right. "I can think of a few things." His mind trailing off with the first thought being her lips wrapped around his manhood. "We'll discuss while I give it to you."

Once she started up the stairs he followed behind eagerly, his eyes catching that sultry away in her hips as they entered her bedroom. "Now get that top off so my fingers can have free range and lay flat for me." He commanded as he shut the door behind them.

Alura swore she could feel Jason's eyes on her ass, all her years in the restaurant business gave her a sixth sense of those things. She also realized that she was unintentionally rolling her hope as she walked. What was coming over her? She thought.

Entering the bedroom she felt a warmth spread through her when Jason commanded, not told, or asked, but commanded her to take off her top. With her back to him she bit her lower lip to stifle a mewl of pleasure. 'How crazy am I? I'm getting turned on just by being told to take top of... By my son!'

Looking down at her chest her nipples pressed firmly sharing her camisole begging to be let out. Glancing back at Jason she flashed him a playful smile, her nose crinkling cutely. "No peeking." She said in her musical voice and gave him a wink. Grabbing the bottom of her camisole she peeled it up slowly. Her breast bounced free and even though her back was to Jason he could still see the swell of them from behind.

Crawling into the bed she did give him a perfect view of her tight, round ass before she laid down for him. Her arms laid at her sides and she rated her face on her pillow patiently, and hungrily waiting for her son's hands to be on her bare skin.

His mother wasn't the only one getting turned on by the evening's events, as he watched his mother sway into her bedroom and remove her top Jason's cock began to swell, bulging at the thin fabric of his shorts as his eyes stared at his mother's luscious ass and the back swell of her breasts. A slight grin was found on his face as she crawled into bed and situated herself.

"Get ready to feel something you've never felt before." He said as he approached the bed, removing his shirt for comfort, but also to expose his well-sculpted chest. Once she was flat he hiked himself in and crawled on top of her, sitting himself down on her thighs with his bulging cock pressing firmly into her supple, firm ass.

With his cock pressed against her ass he leaned forward to press his fingers and palms into her shoulder blades, pushing himself further into her. "Now, where do I need to focus the most? Your shoulders? Your lower back?" He asked as his hands trailed down to the small of her back. "Or maybe that ass has been neglected for too long?" He suggested playfully as his hands gripped at the firm flesh of her perfect ass. "Hmm? A little guidance goes a long way."

Alura shivered at the possibilities that simple sentence had. A smile flashed onto her face when Jason removed his shirt. 'God he is gorgeous' Once again she was caught off guard by the sudden attraction to her son but this time she didn't question it. She could see the bulge in his short and it was impressive to say the least. The weight on him on her thighs, pinning her down, sent chills through her body. He could do anything to her right now and she wouldn't be able to do anything to prevent it. Not that she would, she thought with a grin. A soft gasp escaped her lips before she bit down on her bottom lip. The warmth of his cock pressed against her ass, even though the cloth was the most intimate contact she had felt in fifteen years.

Keeping her bottom lip firmly between her teeth as his hands moved to her shoulder blades. The pressure on both them and his cock against her ass were amazing and her body shuddered involuntarily. His voice rang in her swimming head as his hands trailed over her back. She was about to answer when he suddenly grabbed her ass. Her guidance came to him as her back dipped sharply shoving her ass into his groping hands and a sharp intake of air lead to a shuddering moan of raw pleasure. 'How the hell does a simple touch feel so damn good?" She asked herself knowing it had been so long since she felt this type of pleasure.

It seemed his mother wasn't fully ready to vocalize her interest, but the way her breathing changed as he suddenly grabbed her delectable ass told him all he needed to know. "I think we have a winner." He teased as his hands kneaded the soft flesh of her ass, palming as much of it as he could as his fingers dug in. He would lightly rock against her with his movements, his bulge growing harder with each movement.

"I think we're both a little overdressed, wouldn't you agree?" He asked before leaning up just enough to remove his shorts and boxers, his thick, nine inch, uncut cock now on display before he reached down and ripped her boyshorts off. "Much better." He added as he leaned back down into her, his cock wedged between those firm cheeks as he squeezed them together so that they would wrap around and squeeze his cock as he began thrusting between them. "Is this what you wanted all along when you asked for a back massage? You dirty girl..."

Alura's hips wiggled against his kneading hands and the bulge in his shorts. Biting her lip she buried her face into her pillow as soft moans escaped from her throat. She wanted to feel his body against hers with nothing between them. Raising her head up she looked over her should when he moved away her. A soft whine left her parted lips at loss of his touch.

"Much to overdressed." She agreed as he pulled her boyshorts away leaving her in only stockings. "My much better baby." She cooed as he stuffed his thick cock between her ass cheeks. Her face heated in a full blown blush when he asked if this was what she had planned, and calling her a dirty girl. That set something off inside her. 'I've only been with two men, the first was a bad lay to put it nicely, the second, Jason's father and he was rather plain in bed, and the last time I had been touched him was one a few months after Jason was born. I want this. I need this.' "No I didn't plan this she said between quiet moans as she rocked her hope with his thrusts loving the feel of his hot cock rubbing between her ass and against her asshole. "Make your momma feel good baby. Remind me how it feels to be a woman." She begged as she trust her hips faster against his.

Jason was more than excited by how well his mother was receiving his advances, going as far as pulling her boyshorts off and hotdogging that fine, plump ass of hers. "Well you may not have planned it but I can tell you're certainly loving it." He added as he wound up and have her ass a hard smack, feeling her cheeks jiggle against his massive rod.

"Oh I'll make you feel really good, you're all mine now." He said as he pulled his dick from her cheeks before pushing it against her waiting slit, his head throbbing against her lips before sliding himself in, stretching her tight cunt to his massive girth. "Holy fuck that's good..." He moaned as he began slowly thrusting.

"Oooh you have no idea how badly I needed this baby boy." She moaned lasciviously. She cried out sweetly when he slapped her ass. "Again." She groaned dipper her back even lower to raise her plump ass. Hearing him say she was all his sent a jolt through her stomach and straight to her already wet pussy. Feeling his head rubbing against her lips she moaned softly from behind her bit lip. As he slid into her wet cunt Alura's mind lost its shit. Her whole body convulsed and her eyes rolled straight back. He mouth hung open in a silent moan of pure ecstasy.

His slow thrusting only helped hammer in the initial feeling of raw ecstasy with waves on waves of pleasure. Gaining her senses back she looked back to her beautiful son fucking her from behind and felt her pussy clench around his cock. "This feels amazing baby boy, but momma needs you to stop treating me like some girl and really get into it. Fuck my tight pussy like you mean it. Give that big dick to momma!" Her words grew louder as she spoke, the entire time she was trying to meet his thrust the best she could laying flat on her stomach. "I want you to have to carry me around the house once we are done, understand?" She asked in that tone that only a mother could give and only an idiot would ignore.

Jason's cock twitched inside of her and a smirk came to his face as his mother's mouth hung wide open when he first entered her, a breathless moan escaping her lips as his cock filled her fuller than it had ever been. He happily complied to her request of "another," slapping her ass with a swift hit as he thrust into her.

She had taken a more demanding, needy tone with him as she told him to fuck her harder, she was ready for more and didn't want him toying with her. "Oh I'll be carrying you everywhere while you ride me from now on." He whispered in her as he leaned down and into her, holding his dick in her deepest reaches before quickly changing his pace and thrusting rapidly into her, his position made it more so he was thrusting down into her, his hips slamming her ass with each strong thrust. "Oh fuck, mom...why didn't we do this sooner?"

Alura grinned at his comment. She wouldn't mind that at all, being held against his body while he was filling her, carrying her around the house. She sighed contently at the contact of his body against hers burying his cock as deep as it would go into her. She had never felt so full on her life and she loved it. Once he started hammering down into her sopping cunt she once again lost her shit. He hands slid up the sheets to grip and release her pillow, her knuckles going white with each squeeze.

Her body rocked hard with each thrust causing the sheets to rub against her stiff nipples further stoking the hedonistic fire building in her lower tummy. Alura's pussy gushed around his cock coating bother their thighs in her love juices. Alura cried out in a sultry moan with each downward stroke of her son's hot rod into her. She heard his question but speaking was beyond her at the moment. All she wanted was more. More pleasure. More of what she denied herself of for so long. "M-more!" She managed to gasp out though her cries. Her body was quivering and she felt the first of many orgasms about to overtake her.

Rather than actually answer his rhetorical question Alura simply cried out for more, obviously lost in a lustful trance as his repeated thrusts pounded down into her cunt and brought her seemingly close to orgasm. His hands dug into her ass as he thrust, his palms welcomed by the soft firm flesh as the pleasure his cock received was off the charts.

"You're about to get so much more, mother..." He groaned out as he pushed to drive her over the edge. Suddenly, without warning, his own orgasmed triggered. Glob after thick glob of his hot seed shot into her deepest regions as a low groan escaped his lips and his thrusts began to slow, his eyes fluttering into the back of his head as he emptied into her without regard.

Alura felt his cock swell inside of her just before he dumped his load deep into her. She could feel the hot cum covering her insides and that was all she needed to go over the edge. Her pussy convulsed around his cock milking it for every last drop as her orgasms crashed into her. In that very moment she learned something about herself that she never knew. She was a squirter. Her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm as she covered Jason's lower body in her juices. The world closed in around her and her eyes fluttered rapidly as she lay limp expect the shaking of her orgasm racked body.

After a few mind breaking moments Alura took in a deep breath and let it out in a highly satisfied sigh. "That was... Wow. Just WOW." She said dreamily. She loved that he was still deep inside of her, it felt right as wrong as it sounded. Looking up at him she twisted a bit awkwardly and reached up to grab the back of his head. Pulling his face down to hers she crushed her lips against his in a ravenous kiss, her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth and attacking his tongue.

As the two shared in orgasmic bliss Jason practically collapsed on top of her for a moment, barely holding himself up as his cock shot the last few shots of his seed into her. Once it seemed they had both come back down to Earth he slowly pulled his cock from her tight cunt, looking down to see his legs covered in her juices, amazed by how much she had squirted. A smile came to his face as he rolled over beside her onto his back and allowed what had just occurred to sink in.

"I think that wow doesn't even begin to put it." He teased as he reached out and squeezed her ass, momentarily exhausted from what was the most intense moment of his life thus far. "I'm thinking our little vacation is going to take an interesting turn, wouldn't you agree? Take our newfound love on the road for a US fuckfest?" He teased as his thumb pressed firmly against her asshole.

Groaning softly as his weight rolled off of her and again sadly when his cock slid from her pussy she looked over at him with a loving smile. "It is a decent start at least. I will be getting a lot more out of you baby boy." She said reaching over and caressing his bare chest. Alura listened to his idea and rolled it around in her head. A soft moan leaked past her lips as he pressed his thumb against her tight asshole. Pushing her hips against the digit she wondered idly how it would feel to have something inside her ass.

"I think that would be a lovely idea but right now Mommy has some other plans." She said in a sultry tone. Crawling on top of Jason she showered his face and neck in hot kisses. Moving to her lips to his ear she nibbled playfully at his lobe before whispering hotly into his ear. "That asshole your playing with." A kiss to his jaw. "Has never had anything inside of it." More kisses fell over Jason's neck and face. "I need you to fix that baby." She said with longing in her voice. "If we are going to do a fuckfest we might as well start where we are and make it count." She said with a heavy blush across her face. She couldn't believe she was asking her son to play with her ass and then with the most certainty fuck her in it. The thought of giving her anal virginity, any virginity at that to her son sent tingles to all the right places. "Can you do that for momma? Can you play with my naughty asshole and make your momma feel good again?"

Jason hadn't thought that the day could get much more intense, but in just a few moments' time it had proved to. His mother had confessed her anal virginity and was basically begging to give it to him as she pushed her hips back against his thumb as he gently prodded her and she planted kisses up and down her face. He wiggled his thumb slightly as she whispered to him lustfully. Who was he to deny her that pleasure?

"Oh I can make that little asshole of yours quiver with pleasure." He whispered back as he pushed his thumb in and out of her tightest hole before pulling it free and pushing her down onto her stomach. He then crawled down her body and planted a few playful smacks on her ass, watching it jiggle back into place before another slap sent it jiggling again. "Mmm, looks delicious." He said as hands pulled her cheeks apart and exposed her tight hole. He started to kiss her cheeks slowly, working his way inward until finally he was kissing her asshole. She definitely kept herself clean, he thought as his tongue started licking and even pressing into her, moaning out as he tastiest his mother's dirtiest regions.

Alura moaned softly as he teased her asshole while promising to make it quiver. A gasp flowed from her lips when first pushed his thumb into her virgin anus. "Mmm baby that feels amazing." Her voice was a bit shaky and true to his words her entire body was quivering. A soft moan of protest when he pulled his thumb from her was followed by a squeak of surprise when he pushed her off his body and neck down onto the bed.

"I love it when your rough with me." She admitted with a blush. They had already done the deed, why not throw all taboos to the wind and live without holding back. Alura cried out and her pussy clenched with each slap to her ass. Smirking when he called her ass delicious and started kissing it she opened her mouth to make a sarcastic remark. Her comment was turned into an inarticulate mess of half words and lustful moans.

Never before had she felt anything like what her son was making her feel. Biting her bottom lip her eyes fluttered and rolled. Bliss. It was the only write that could even begin to describe the feeling of having her ass eaten out by her son. Gripping her sheets she arched her back and shoved her ass into his face moaning for more.

Jason smirked when his mother admitted that she loved it when he was rough with her. He certainly didn't mind taking the lead, it made him feel in control as he forced her down before he started to eat her ass. As soon as his tongue plunged into her he was rewarded with her sweet moans and coos, it seemed she may have never had her ass eaten and that he was her first, a true pleasure to take that from her he thought as he moaned into her as his tongue swirled around inside of her.

He didn't let up as he pounded her ass with occasional smack while tonguing her, though after a few minutes he didn't want to wait for his own pleasure any longer. He pulled his tongue from her asshole and climbed back on top of her, grinning down as he leaned into her. He took the side of her face in hand and turned it to look at him as he curled around before kissing her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth and practically down her throat. Meanwhile he took her by surprise and pushed the head of his cock against her ass, slowly pushing himself into her tightest reaches while their mouths were locked, moaning out in a passionate bliss.

Alura was in heaven. The feel of Jason's tongue in her ass was beyond amazing. 'I could really get used to having ass eaten.' She thought to herself through the haze of pleasure clouding her mind. Each slap that came down onto her jiggly checks sent a lighting bolt crashing into her pleasure addled mind.

Alura whined when he pulled away from her ass, she was so close to cumming. Smiling at Jason's weight pursuing against her body she knew it was almost time for the real deal. Turning her face to meet her son's she moaned into the kiss. Not to be outdone by a teenaged boy her tongue wrestled with Jason's.

Lost in the passion of the kiss Alura felt something pressing against her. It wasn't until the pressure increased that she realized what was about to happen. Not ready for what Jason was doing Alura's anus clenched hard around his cock and her body convulsed with her orgasm.

When Jason didn't stop but instead continued to feed her ass inches only intensified her mind rocking orgasm, moaning loudly into her son's mouth as he slowly filled her. When she finally felt his hips against her ass she shuddered. She had never felt anything like this before. It was a little painful, but in the best way, and she felt a sense of fullness that made her tummy flutter. ' He is definitely going to be doing this again.'

Jason had known that she was close to cumming when he removed his tongue from her ass, but he didn't feel the least bit sorry for denying her at that moment knowing what was to come. The moment his cock prodded past her anus and into her tight ass he watched as she was sent to orgasm, convulsing slightly as her eyes fluttered and he pushed forward into her.

His hands gripped at her hips tightly as his cock pressed on, inching slowly into her waiting ass until finally his hips met her plump cheeks and he began thrusting. In and out, in and out, each thrusting pounding his cock inside of her and his hips against her with a loud claP. He groaned in delight as her ass eagerly swallowed his cock up.

Only a few minutes in and he knew he wasn't ready for anal, at least not for a long session. He was already at the brink of orgasm from the tightness of her asshole. A gasp escaped his throat as with one final thrust he came, his cock buried deep in her ass as it shot his sweet seed inside of her ass, his eyes rolling with pleasure as he emptied inside of her. Moments later he pulled himself from her and laid down, exhausted. "Jesus Christ...that was so good."

Back
Top Bottom