Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♡ Play With Me, Keep Me Aroused & Entertained? ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Good day~ ♡
I would like a couple sexy smutty roleplays with a bit of story. Enough to set the scene, keep it going~
Usually I like 70 smut/30 plot or 60/40, but I can be convinced otherwise if I'm interested enough. I'm flexible~

I usually play as short, younger petite characters when it comes to submissive roles but I can play whatever usually when it comes to dom roles if I'm interested enough. I like to play as Dom futas (furry, human, alien whatever) when im not submissive. :3

I love details! And I usually write anywhere from 1 chunky paragraph to a few, nothing crazy long. No one liners!!!

Please come to me with your ideas!
You can even send an intro and tell me what you'd like me to play if you'd rather not discuss for long. Send me a starter, tell me what you're looking for and we can go from there~

I would like to RP over PMs, please :) 

I'm open to lots of things; (In no order)
romance/fluff, plot line/some story, sexual tension/build-up, age play/size differences (I like playing shorter characters, while your character is taller), furry, futa, risk of pregnancy/pregnancy (never tried but willing), incest, sexy outfits, monsters (male, female and futa), dirty talk, sloppy sex, interesting/fantasy plots & much more ;D just ask!

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence (I don't mind blood and gore and such so long as it's not sexual.. hope that makes sense), menstrual cycles, snuff, etc. 

If you have questions, please ask!

I can play dominate or submissive, and I can play male, female and futa characters. Also, creatures/furries. ^^. 

-----------------

Some pairings/ideas (In no order) :
☆ Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^. 

FYI: These role plays can be more smutty than story-driven and vice-versa. They're just general ideas I like. 

princess/regular girl x pet/monster (can be more humanoid/furry-like) ☆
werewolf x human ☆
monster girl/futa x futa/regular girl ☆
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.) (multiple roles preferred! see below)
-- Girl (or more) washes ashore only to A.) become a reincarnated goddess to a tribe of futa women who all take turns ravaging her/them during a 5 day festival or B.) be passed between two warring tribes as a peace offering and a way to come together ~
girl x monster *( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her horny monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a creature while camping, a monster in the closet, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
girl(s) lost in monster land 
master/mistress x slave
Boyfriend x girlfriend
bad boy x good girl ☆
Vampires & werewolves
futa mom x daughter
futa sis x reg sis
Father x daughter ☆
Younger sister x older brother ☆
furry x human girl ☆
furry x furry
fairy x human (size differences here ^^) (Fairy can be anywhere from 6 inches to 4 feet, or she could be able to shrink and grow a little? Open for discussion)
fairy x animal/creature ("")
futa daughter x mom
Futa Roleplays in General
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader (newbie) ☆
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko or inu girl ^^) ☆
demon x princess
knight x princess ☆ (forbidden romance sorta thing)
fairy tale themed ☆

☆☆Really craving futa or male furry x human female role plays. Also would live some romance mixed in with smut ^^;

Feel free to combine ideas or come to me with you own~♡
Let's talk! I'm all horned up ;D.

Can't wait to hear from you! c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom