Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clipped Wings [Dumpling and LunaVexx]

--
Simitara followed the note's instructions, and made her way over to her master's study. She silently walked across the flooring with her white hair streaming behind her, before she arrived at a large door. The girl tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before placing a pale hand against the door. With a sigh, she slowly pushed open the tall door, and was met with the sight of her owner, Eclipse. She stood in the doorway for some time, before slowly entering the room.

" Y-you wished to see me..? "

His eyes traveled over her body as he nodded. Pitch black hair framed his face, causing already pale skin to look as white as the moon light he lived by. He was tall nearing 6 foot three with broad shoulders. He dressed in an all black suit, black reading glasses lay on his nose and black leather gloves hide his large hands. He pressed a button on his phone after a moment of silence and spoke into it. "Annie, s'il vous plaît apporter la nourriture" He says simply, his voice rich and smooth. Soon another girl walks in. Wearing a maids outfit as she puts the food on a table near his desk. "Eat." He says as the girl leaves and he continues to work quietly

--
There was a moment of silence after the maid had left. Simitara's pale blue-gray eyes drifted over towards the plate of food, before she decided to walk over towards it. She pulled out a small chair, before sitting and staring at the meal. Her slender fingers reached out to grasp the fork, scoop up some food, and lift it up to her mouth. Simitara softly chewed before glancing back at the dark-haired man. I wonder what he has planned for today...

She was quite small in comparison to her master. She only stood at about 5'0 and had a more frail appearance. Even their hair was complete opposite too. Simitara sighed, and turned back to her food to continue to eat.

He continues to work quietly. Typing and writing before making a few phone calls. Soft classical music danced about the room before he sat back taking a sip of coffee and looking to her.

"Do you like your room?" He asks almost awkwardly. Avoiding eye contact as he looks back to his paper work waiting for the awnser

--
Simitara looked back towards Eclipse as he spoke, and took a moment to think. She finished chewing her mouthful of food before swallowing and answering his question.

" Yes.. It's quite nice. " she paused as her expression hardened, before continuing. " But I think my stay would be much more enjoyable.. if I still had my wings... "

He frowns and looks to her at that statement before sighing. "Ill see what I can do. They keep your wings. And if I am correct, we simply need yours and you to come in contact and they will reconect. Painless." He says as he reads.

--
After listening to Eclipse's explanation, Simitara set down her fork on her empty plate. Why did they ever need my wings in the first place then..? She remained seated with her blue gaze still set on her master. The girl wondered how much work he had today. Unless she had missed it, she didn't recall ever seeing him look up from the file.

" Aren't you going to eat..? "

He keeps reading before sighing. "I did eat. Before you woke up." He says taking a sip of his drink. "They took your wings because with that you can fly away." He added after a moment

--
Simitara sighed and continued sitting at the table. She separated a long strand of her white hair and began twirling it around her fingers in a bored manner. It was so different here.. It was always so quiet and boring. There never seemed to be anything exciting going on.

" ...what are we planning on doing today..? "

A sigh leaves his lips. "Once I am done working group we are going to go to a friend's home. He wishes to meet my newest addition to my home." He states flatly. "You are to tell me if he touches or tries to touch you in anyway. Do you understand?"

--
Simitara looked up once her master spoke, and listened to his first statement. Finally they were going somewhere! Her face lit up with an excited expression, but it soon dropped after she heard Eclipse's next sentence.

" O-okay.. " she mumbled.

He nods and soon puts down his files. Sighing as he pulls his glasses off. "Did you eat enough?" He asks lightly.

He stands and fixes his coat before looking to her. "If you did we should be heading out." He says waiting silenlty

--
A small smile lit up on Simitara's face as she saw Eclipse finally put down the files. She watched him remove his glasses and listened to his question. She scooted out from the table and stood from the chair.

" Yes.. I ate enough. " she replied, and nodded at his second comment.

He nods and let's her out first. Leading her through the house over to the garage as he checks and makes sure he has everything. Looking her over as he takes her chin. Checking her collar and nodding. "Get in please." He says opening the door

--
Simitara closely followed behind Eclipse he lead her through the large house. They passed a few rooms on the way, some, she had never seen before. She kept silent the whole way, and wondered about this friend of his... Once entering the garage, the girl slightly jumped when her master reached for and firmly held her chin. However, she was soon let free from his grasp, and looked over towards the car.

Simitara politely smiled at Eclipse before ducking and scooting into one of the seats. It was quite dim and warm inside, which was in contrast to the other rooms around the house. She quietly waited clasped her pale hands together.

He got in and began to drive. Tinted car window hid them from the light as he stayed silent. "If you wish, choose some music." He says after a while as he drives. Glancing at her every so often

--
Simitara glanced over at Eclipse before nodding at his words. She reached up and scanned through the music before stopping at the sound of soft, calm piano. Closing her blue eyes, she relaxed and leaned back against her seat. The silence seemed awkward, but at least the music helped a bit.

" So.. How long have you known this friend..? "

He drove and nodded along to the song before looking to her. "Many many years. Not all of mine but most. He is a good man. But he can be a bit....touchy.."

--
Simitara let out a faint sigh before opening her eyes and looking out the car's window. To be honest, she didn't think Eclipse even had any friends.. All she saw was him being isolated or irritated. The girl watched as the area and other cars passed by. She didn't really hate her master.. She only disliked the situation.

" Doesn't your friend have his own girls to touch and throw around..? "

"Yes but like many they also enjoy touching those whom are not theirs. That is why I do not talk you to many places." He states flatly.

--
"Oh.." Simitara's words trail off as she continues to blankly stare out the square window. She softly chews on her lip before looking over at Eclipse. He seemed concentrated on driving, so she remained quiet and didn't ask any other questions. She wondered if he too enjoyed touching others that weren't his...

Eclipse kept his eyes on the road. When they would stop he would look to her. Taking in each detail silently before driving again. "I recommend not eating at this house aswell. I do not trust what he may try to feed you. If you grow hungry we will leave early so I can feed you." He speaks simply.

Back
Top Bottom