Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Margot Robbie's Biggest Fan (RoleplayMaster x YelloMit)

Margot's appearance was deceiving. On the outside, she seemed so innocent. Yet this was the second sexual act she performed on a younger guy that was essentially a stranger to her. Not only that, but Margot was good! Groaning as she increased her speed, he tried to get a warning out to her, but he had already began to cum. The sheer quantity and thickness of the semen would overflow her mouth, causing his cum to likely dribble down her face and body, and possibly his cock too. "Shit." he groaned, panting softly as his body relaxed into the bed. "Thanks... Thanks for that." He managed to say, glancing down at her and his cock. Noticing the bit along the side of his shaft, he pointed at it. "You missed a bit of your snack." he laughed softly, continuing on from her saying that she needed to suck him off since she was hungry.

She grinned, and licked the side of his cock, getting the rest of her snack off of him. "You're welcome." She giggled, as she crawled around on her bed and placed her head on the pillow. She had a fun time tonight, and she was tired. "I think that is me for the night. You can sleep in the other bed." She said, as she took of her pants, wearing some silk white panties, then crawled underneath the covers to get comfortable.

"I hope you had a good night. Sucks you'll have to go tomorrow." She said, with a slightly sad look on her face.

Blushing as he noticed the panties, he stripped down to his underwear. "I'll sleep on this side, but I can't guarantee I won't move when I'm asleep." He warned her, slipping under the covers. He felt amazingly tired after his two orgasms.

"I had heaps of fun." He promised. When she mentioned that it sucked that he had to go tomorrow, he found a business card for the hotel on his bedside table. Grabbing that and a pen, the boy scribbled his phone number on it and handed it to her. "I doubt you'll use it, but just in case." he smiled genuinely. "I would love to see you again sometime, but if I don't, I'll still have today to think back on." He smiled, resting into the mattress. It was only a few minutes later that he was asleep, and within the hour, he had curled up into Margot's side.

Margot felt that Curtis had moved into her bed, but she didn't mind. Over the night, she cuddled with him until it was time for both of them to wake up and go. They both got dressed and then proceeded to leave. There was a taxi outside the hotel waiting for him, so she walked him to it, not caring about the possible paparazzi around. "I had a great time, Curtis. Thank you." Margot said, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then hugged him

Blushing deeply at the kiss, he hugged Margot back tightly. "I had a lot of fun. I hope I get to see you again sometime. If not, good luck in Hollywood." He grinned, pulling away and hopping in the taxi. Waving goodbye, Curtis was soon home, laying back and remembering the two sexual encounters he had with Margot. After all the shit life had thrown his way, it was all worth it for his 12 hours with Margot Robbie.

Back
Top Bottom