Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Margot Robbie's Biggest Fan (RoleplayMaster x YelloMit)

She looked up and him after he asked his question. She just smiled and whispered. "Just let me know when you're close and I'll do the rest." She looked back down at what she was doing and firmed her grip slightly more, while keeping a steady. She didn't want him to blow TOO quickly. She wanted him to enjoy it for as long as possible. With her free hand, she moved the popcorn from her lap and placed it on the empty seat next to her. After she did, she slowly moved her hand down towards her own crotch and began to rub it. She very lightly gasped, and bit her lip.

Watching her actions with her other hand, the boy couldn't believe his luck, or at least, his eyes. She began to rub her crotch, rubbing it, and she could feel him grow harder still in her hand. It was tempting to ask if he could try it out for her, but he doubted he could keep a steady pace while Margot was working on him.

It was only sixty seconds after she began that he was leaning over, warning her that he was close. "God you're good at this." He groaned softly, closing his eyes and leaning back comfortably in his chair.

"Heh, thanks." She replied, giggling at the same time. She noticed that he was close, so she positioned herself to a point where her face and mouth were very close to his engorged cock. She picked up the pace even more, almost frantically, while also continuing to rub herself as well. "Just go when you need to." She said, as she open her mouth and stuck out her tongue, ready to receive whatever he had for her.

Grunting somewhat loudly (yet an action scene was playing which muffled him), the boy came. Thick streams of cum shot up at her mouth, mostly entering it. Some cum managed to land on her upper lip and her chin, and the cum was very thick. Not a bad taste to it either. "W-Wow." he groaned, relaxing into his chair as his eyes rolled back briefly. "That felt.. so good." he complimented. "What was that for though?" he asked. "Because I doubt you do this for all your fans, no matter how sweet they are." He questions, eyeing her and her frantically rubbing hand over her crotch. It was a very arousing sight.

"No, not ALL my fans. Just you." She giggled again, as she wiped the cum from her lip and chin and sucked it off her fingers like it was crumbs. "And yeah, it was quite nice." she continued, as she slowed down her rubbing and got back into her seat properly, still lightly rubbing his cock over the arm rest. She looked forward towards the movie and laughed. There was a scene of her and she laughed. "Ahh, man. That scene was fun to shoot." she said, acting like she didn't just give a guy a handjob and him blowing his load in her mouth and on her face. They continued to watch the movie, with Curtis still without his pants completely on. Margot pretty much kept her hand on him the whole time.

Blushing deeply, he sat back and felt her hand gently rub him still. It felt good, and it only took another twenty minutes of idle rubbing before he was hard once again. It felt odd watching the movie like this, in a completely public area. He was watching a movie while the star of it was rubbing his cock. How on earth did this happen? Margot even refused to answer, so when he got hard again, it made him wonder if she was going to 'take care of it' again, or leave him hard.

As the movie was close the ending, she noticed that Curtis was hard again. She looked over and smiled, but then took her hand off his crotch and back on her own lap. "I think we'll save that for later, hmm?" She said, as she prepared herself to leave the theater. "You should put your pants back on now." She laughed, as she put her cap and glasses back on and waited for Curtis to fix himself up. She took a sip from her drink, but it was mainly ice by now.

He wanted to feel annoyed that Margot left him in a hard state, but he couldn't feel anything but elation thanks to her handjob. Slowly sliding his pants back on, he adjusted himself so his tent didn't show. Finishing off the popcorn, Curtis couldn't help but think that his cock felt very different without her hand gripping it.

As they left the theatre, entering the car, he turned to look at her. "Can you please explain why you did that? It felt amazing, so I want to repeat whatever I said or did that made you do it." he admitted with a sheepish smile.

Margot smiled and laughed. "I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Maybe it was some weird vibes you were emitting? Maybe I was just... feeling it?" She replied, keeping her eyes on the road and towards the next destination... a hotel. After driving for a few more minutes, they reached the hotel, where there was a bunch of paparazzi waiting outside. Margot shook her head in disbelief. "For fucks sake. How did they know? Ugh." She mumbled, while gritting her teeth.

"This is gonna be tough to get by." She said, quickly looking at Curtis.

Her Aussie accent was quick thick as she swore, and he couldn't help but smile at it. In the different Australian states, despite there not being much distance, the accents could be quite different. Margot's could be quite obvious at times, whereas Curtis' was mostly subtle.

"What's the plan?" He asked, unsure how to proceed, as he never had to deal with paparazzi. Thankfully, the serious situation made his erection disappear, as no 'scandal' could be created from that.

"I'm not sure yet." Margot replied, as her eyes darted around everywhere, looking for any clues or hints to help her out. "Maybe I can if there's a back way." She said, as she drove around the hotel, but at a fast enough speed so she wasn't recognised. She gritted her teeth again as she looked around, but nothing was standing out. She was getting very annoyed. For one night, she just wanted to be left alone. No paparazzi following her every move or taking photos of every thing she did.

"Any ideas, Curtis? Because I'm drawing a blank here."

Watching the hotel, he soon noticed a ramp leading downwards nearby. Pointing it out to her, he spoke up. "Underground parking. Park in there, and usually there is an elevator down there too. You need a hotel keycard to get inside, and I think it charges the credit card you have associated with your room, but the reporters likely won't be there since they need a room and keycard." He explained, happy to be useful.

She looked at the direction of where Curtis was pointing and smiled a big grin. "Awesome! That should work great." She said, as she started to drive down the ramp which lead her to the underground parking, like he said. She parked close to the elevator, just in case any paparazzi managed to catch her getting out of the car. She turned off the car and they both got out.

They walked towards the elevator, looked around, then pressed the button to reach the main hotel counter. They got in and made their way there. "Phew, that was close. Thanks for that." Margot said, giving Curtis a small hug.

Relieved that his idea helped them instead of hindered, the boy exited the car and followed her into the elevator. Greeted with a hug from the taller woman, he blushed deeply and hugged back. Curtis found himself enjoying the hug more than the handjob, and was unsure if it was due to the more personal show of affection, or because he understood the reasoning behind it. "No problem." He replied.

"So what are we doing here?" He asked curiously, assuming this was where she was staying. Instantly his mind went to sex, causing his blush to deepen more. As they were no longer in the cinema, his blush was a lot more obvious.

"Well, our date technically ended, but our night doesn't have to just yet." She said with a warm smile. They both walked up to the front hotel counter and got everything sorted. The receptionist handed Margot her keycard and they both made their way towards her room. "I've been to his hotel before." Margot said, as they got closer to the door. "It is pretty amazing. The food is actually pretty cheap, beds are comfy as hell, view is great. Definitely can't complain." She continued, as she swiped her keycard at the door and it opened. They both walked in.

The boy looked very disappointed to hear that the date ended, but was glad to hear that she was not finished with him yet. Following her around the hotel, they soon found their way to her room. "Sounds great." He replied, though was always curious whenever celebrities mentioned money, since he figured they earned so much that hotel food prices shouldn't matter to them.

"As much as I love going with the flow of things, I would love to know what you've got planned for us. Because after what happened in the cinema, it feels slightly suspicious to now be in your hotel room." He laughed softly, a shy grin on his face.

Margot skipped over to one of the queen sized beds and lept onto it, like a little kid. "No real plans. Just hang out, chat, etc." She replied, as she took of her shoes and sighed. "Oh thank god, those things should NOT be worn for too long. My feet hurt like crazy!" She laughed, as she reached over towards the bedside table and pulled out a phone from the drawer.

"I don't take my main phone out, just in case I get mugged or something." She said, as she turned it on and started to look at it. "Make yourself comfortable!"

Wanting to thank Margot for the brilliant day she gave him, his eyes glanced from her face to her feet. Making up his mind, Curtis sat at the end of the bed, pulling the celebrity's feet onto his lap. "This is a thank you for today." He told her simply, not giving her the chance to say no. Taking her right foot into his hands, his thumbs gently prodded and rubbed at the skin, ensuring that the pain slowly ebbed away. When she seemed satisfied with how her foot felt, he soon moved onto the other. Even though he was eventually finished, he decided to keep going, as he had been told in the past that he was good at massages.

Margot layed back onto her bed as she slightly groaned in pleasure while Curtis massaged her feet. "You're pretty good at this." She mumbled towards him, as she stretched her arms out and started to relax. After a while of doing so, she sat back up and moved her feet away. "That. Was. Amazing." She said, with a massive grin on her face. She then looked down at his groin and licked her lips.

Noticing her grin and not her stare, he smiled back, happy to be of service. "Not a problem. If you ever need a massage, just call me. I'm probably a hell of a lot cheaper than anyone else around, but that price is just for you." He grinned, releasing her feet and shuffling up onto the bed beside her. "What're you watching?" he asked, as the TV had been behind him.

Margot turned towards the TV, then shook her head. "Nothing really at the moment." She replied, as she scooted closer towards him, flat out just placing her hand onto his crotch, without any warning. "I don't know about you, but I'm still a bit hungry." She said, as she started to rub his crotch area with her hand. "Can you help me with that hunger, Curtis?"

Tensing as he touched his cock again, looked toward the door, as if worried someone would walk in. Taking a deep breath, the boy nodded. "Y-Yeah, I think I might be able to help." He mumbled nervously, hooking his thumbs in his pants and pushing them down once again. He was semi-erect and waiting for Margot to start. "Fuck I'm lucky." He muttered quietly, yet loud enough for the woman to hear.

Margot looked at Curtis, then at the door. "Don't worry, no-one will come in." She said, trying to relax him. She reached down and grabbed at his semi-hard-on, and started to jerk it slowly. She already started to pant slightly as she picked up the pace a little bit, making his semi-hard-on into a full on erection. She grinned, focusing on his cock as she moved her head closer to his dick and started to lightly lick the head of it. After a minute or so of light licking, she licked her own lips, then opened her mouth and slowly placed his engorged cock into her mouth.

This was new. Instead of her hand just jerking him, he was rewarded with her mouth slowly wrapping around the tip, with more and more of him sliding down her throat. If Margot listened closely, she would hear his breathing become shaky and slow, or perhaps even notice the hands tightly gripping the bed sheets either side of his body. A hand eventually moved to her head, encouraging her to continue to go deeper, though he never actually pushed or pulled on her head.

Now that she was in the light, she would be able to study his cock a lot better. Very decent size (especially for his age), though the thickness was more impressive than the length. His balls were very large, which would help with larger cumshots, as she experienced in the cinema. A thick bush of pubic hair rested at the base, with a few stray hairs snaking around the shaft.

Margot continued to suck Curtis' cock at a steady pace, making sure he felt every single second of it. She was impressed by the size. Big, but not TOO big. She also grabbed his cock at the same time and jerked it to the rhythm of her sucks. Gradually, she would get faster and faster. She kept going, waiting for him to blow his load at any moment, and to fill her throat with his hot cum.

Back
Top Bottom