Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Margot Robbie's Biggest Fan (RoleplayMaster x YelloMit)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Curtis tapped his foot nervously, staring down at the ticket in his hand. 969, hopefully the winning raffle ticket. He stood in a large gymnasium full of people, each holding at least one ticket. The occasion? Margot Robbie.

Margot, riding the success of films like Wolf of Wall Street, Tarzan, and Suicide Squad, decided to hold a raffle. All proceeds would go to charity, and first prize was a date with the one in charge. At long last, Margot came out, hearing the catcalls from some of the more confident men. Silently, she pulled a ticket from a bowl, saying the numbers. "Nine... Six... Nine."

Curtis couldn't believe it. Excited, he walked to the stage, waving to get Margot's attention, handing her his ticket. As the stage manager noticed the exchange, he ushered the pair backstage while the crowd got their second and third prizes. Staying silent, the 18 year old boy watched her, a light tinge of pink on his cheeks. What to say...

As they both walked backstage, they entered a smallish room, which had a couple of chairs, a table with some fruits and snacks on it, as well as a TV screen built into the wall on the opposite side of the door. They both sat down in each of the chair, which faced the TV and had the table next to them. Margot noticed the young man was clearly nervous and lightly patted him on the shoulder. "Hey buddy, don't be nervous. I'm just as normal as any other person." She said, flashing him her gorgeous smile. "Plus, this is just a little pre-date thing, to work up to the actual thing. We'll just watch some TV and relax for a bit." She continued. She reached for a handful of gummy bears and began to eat them one by one.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name. What is it?"

Giving a slight nod, blushing a little deeper at being addressed to directly, Curtis took a seat beside her. If he was blushing just by her talking to him, he felt like today would be a very long day. Taking a deep breath, he tried to relax, smiling back at the older Australian. "U-Um, Curtis." he stuttered, hesitantly offering a hand, unsure if that was the right thing to do in this situation.

"It's not just because you're 'as normal as any other person'." he confessed. "I uh.. I've never actually, you know.. been on a date before." he explained. His voice didn't hold too much of an accent, but as an Australian, she would be able to tell that he was an Australian too. Avoiding her eyes so he didn't see the surprise, pity, annoyance, or any other bad emotion, Curtis instead took a small handful of gummy bears and began to eat too.

Margot "awww"ed on the inside when she heard that Curtis had never been on a date before. "Don't worry, Curtis. This will be fun. Just pretend you're hanging out with friends or family." She replied, as she continued to shovel gummy bears into her mouth, almost like she had a craving for them. She also noticed his slight Australian accent, and just had to ask about it.

"So, are you from Australia, or have you just lived there for a while?" She asked, as she picked up a glass that was full of water and took a gulp. "I bet people keep doing the same thing to you that they do to me. You know, like 'Hey Margot! Say Crikey!' or something like that?"

Nodding at the suggestion, he looked back at her again, glad to see no change in her initial friendly demeanor. Taking a few more gummy bears into his mouth, he nodded once again at her question. "Lived in Australia my whole life." He answered. At the next question, he laughed softly. "Not really, I don't travel too much, and I'm very quiet. My accent doesn't show much either, so that helps. You're always in the spotlight and always talking to people, so you'd get it a lot more." He replied.

As he finished talking, the stage hand returned to their room, knocking before entering. "Miss Robbie, your car is ready to go whenever you are ready." He told her quickly, looking a little stressed from the other fans in the building. Almost as quickly as he arrived, he was gone, leaving the two together once again. "Uh.. you're the one planning this, right?" he nervously asked. He didn't have much money on him, and no clue of what they could do. Where could he take a celebrity, who has probably done everything?

Margot was never the type to go to any fancy places or spend a lot of money until it was absolutely needed. She was very down to earth and preferred doing quiet, but fun things. "Honestly, I reckon we should go see a movie. Heh, maybe even Suicide Squad. I've assumed you seen it, riiiight?" She asked, staring right into Curtis' eyes, but in a joking way. "Hell, you can ask me questions and all that stuff while we watch if you want. I'm really lazy and I don't feel like doing anything big or fancy." She continued, as she stood up and grabbed Curtis' hand.

"Come on, dude. Let's go, before all the REALLY... umm... well, obsessive fans try to grab me and shit."

Laughing softly as she stared at him, he shook his head. "Not yet, sorry. Been waiting to go with friends, but it's better going with the star of the movie I reckon." He grinned. Blushing deeply as she grasped his hand, the boy stood, letting her lead him to her car. Sliding into the passenger seat, he watched her get into the driver seat and they begin to move. "So what's the worst experience you've had with a fan?" he asked curiously. If she was that intent on getting away from the obsessive fans, there had to be a story behind it.

They drove to the cinemas as Curtis asked a question, to which she quickly shook her head and huffed. "Hoo boy, where I do begin? The worst ever?" She replied, as she pondered for a moment, trying to think of all the times fans got out of line and did something bad to or at her. After a bit of silence, she raised her left hand and pointed her finger up. "Oh! At the premiere of Wolf of Wall Street, some dude in a long, black trench coat ran onto the carpet and flashed me! As well as Leonardo DiCaprio... But I'm sure it was more aimed at me. Luckily, he was tackled down and removed REALLY fast." She said, as they got closer to the cinema.

"I've also had guys grab me when I've been taking photos of them. Luckily, only on the thigh or hip, like this." She said as she moved her hand over to Curtis' leg and squeezed it.

Laughing softly at the flasher story, he was tempted to ask about the guy's dick, but didn't feel comfortable bringing up anything sexual to this woman he barely knew. At the mention of people grabbing Margot, it was hard not thinking about grabbing her too, causing a boner to begin to rise as she spoke. Thankfully it wasn't too obvious when she reached over to grab his thigh, the squeeze causing him to blush quite a bit. "Really? Wow. Can't believe people have the confidence to do stuff like that. If I was to take pictures with you or any other celebrity, likely the females, then I'd do the hover hand." he admitted with a small laugh.

They soon pulled up at the cinema, and the two got out. "So, Suicide Squad?" He confirmed. "Are you comfortable watching yourself? I've heard other celebrities mention that they hate watching their own movies."

"No, not really." She replied, as she grabbed a baseball cap and big black glasses and put them on, so she could walk in without getting mobbed... hopefully. "The only time I felt uncomfortable was during my nude scene in Wolf of Wall Street, and that was more because my parents were there too." They walked up to the counter, but before they reached it, Margot slipped Curtis the money. "You buy the tickets. Just 2 adults." she whispered in his ear. Then they were greet by a nice young woman with blonde hair, similar to Margot herself.

"Hi there! How can I help you?" she asked.

"Yeah, you were great in Wolf of Wall Street." he replied without thinking, revealing that he saw the movie, and therefore saw Margot naked.

Blushing a little more at the closeness of Margot's lips to his ear, he gave a slight nod, feeling her hand slip money into his own. "Hi" Curtis replied with a small smile. "Just two adult tickets for Suicide Squad." He requested, offering her the money when she asked for it. After figuring out if they would have snacks or not, the two entered the theatre. Due to it being a little while since the initial release, and the bad reviews it had been getting, the cinema was fairly empty. As they took a seat in the middle, they would see a homeless man in the front row, and a couple sitting together all the way to the left and in the row in front of Curtis and Margot. Their movements looked a little suspicious, as if they were doing some sort of sexual act. Looking away, he realised that was everyone here. "Wow." He mumbled, looking around.

As they sat down, Margot breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad there isn't too many people here. I'm less likely to get noticed then." She said, as she placed the drink Curtis bought in her cup holder next to her, and placed a small popcorn on her lap. It was generic, but after all, she didn't care. She liked the simplicity of just going to see a movie and not have to worry about Everyone around her looking at her. As trailers played for other movies, like Doctor Strange, Justice League, and Wonder Woman, she looked over to Curtis, who still looked nervous.

She placed her hand on his thigh again and smiled. "Relax, Curtis. We're just watching a movie. If you have any questions, just ask. I don't bite."

As she placed her hand on his thigh for a second time, she may notice a tightness in his pants, from the erection he was struggling to hide. Nodding at her, he tried to relax. "Sorry, even though you told me to treat you like one of my friends, it's very difficult. You're very uh..." he paused, blushing deeply before powering on. "Very attractive, and I don't want to ruin this by staring at you instead of the movie." he admitted quietly, talking softer due to the ads playing and not wanting to draw attention to the pair of them.

"Aww, that's sweet." She replied, as she started to eat the popcorn in her lap. "At least you're being honest AND not creepy at the same time. It is hard for some guys to do both." She giggled, as the ads finished and finally the main movie started to begin. She leaned over to Curtis and whispered again. "I've seen this a few times, so I don't mind you talking to me during it at all." She said, as she then leaned back to get more comfortable, arching her back slightly and brushing the hair out of her eyes. She grabbed her drink, which was vanilla coke, and took a sip of it through a straw.

Glad she said he was sweet instead of a creep, he relaxed a little more, watching her and trying to think of what to ask her. "What does it take for you to accept a nude scene in a movie?" he requested, his mind now on her looks and on her nudity, instead of anything else. The opening cinematic began. Beginning to stuff his face with popcorn, the boy quickly remembered his company and slowed down, hoping she didn't find him disgusting in any way. His nerves were getting to him again, not wanting to ruin this day in any way.

The first question he asked was about nudity. It didn't surprise her, but she didn't overly care either. "Well, it was difficult at first." She started, stopping to eat a bit more popcorn, not really watching the movie, and more looking at Curtis and the other people in the cinema. "It is one thing to be naked at home, you know, privacy, but to have it out there for the whole world to see was really hard. Luckily, at least I wasn't spreading my legs or actually having sex." She laughed, as she reposition herself to get a tad closer to Curtis.

Nodding slowly at the question, he smiled, surprised she was so open. "How do um.. how do sex scenes work?" He asked curiously. "I obviously know it's not real sex, but how's it work?" he questioned. He remembered an interview with Emilia Clarke talking about a pink sock that her male 'lover' had to wear in a Game of Thrones sex scene, which was pretty funny.

"Well," she started, looking down and noticing what looked to be a bit of a tent from at the crotch of Curtis' pants. "Umm," she said, slightly shocked by it, but not grossed out or anything. "Depends on the movie. If they're not showing actually genitals, usually the guy and girl wear flesh colored undies or a sock for the guys. If they DO show something, usually a body double or prosthetics. Very rarely is it the actual actor or actress having sex." She finished, continuing to look down.

She looked back up at Curtis and asked "So, have you ever had a girlfriend, or even sex?"

Not noticing where she was glancing, he was nodding along with what she suggested, assuming that Leonardo had flesh undies. He didn't really care about him though, since Margot was the star of Wolf of Wall Street... not officially, but she was to him.

At the question of a girlfriend or sex, the boy turned bright red, though it was hard to tell due to the dark theatre. "N-No." he stuttered out. "I'm a bit of a nerd at school, so I don't really have many female friends. And those I'm closest to seem to put up with me more than enjoy my presence." He replied, looking at the screen to try and calm his embarrassment. "You?" He asked without thinking, realising what he asked.

"Uhh," she replied, with a smile. He clearly got more nervous when she asked him about anything sexual. "Yeah, I have. Not now though." she replied, as she looked down again and noticed his hard-on had gotten even bigger. "Poor kid. Sucks that girls don't notice guys like him. I should give him something to remember." she thought to herself, as she placed her hand on his thigh, but slowly, but lightly moved it over to his crotch.

"You seem like a great guy. You deserve more." she said to him, as she started to very lightly rub his crotch more and more.

Nodding slowly, he felt her hand on his thigh. As it began to move, he believed it was to rub circles idly while she spoke, or something like that. It surprised him when it continued moving up his leg, further and further, until finally it was rubbing his crotch.

"D-Deserve m-m-more?" he stuttered, struggling not to cream himself right then and there. He had been thinking of many sexual things with Margot, and now it seemed as if she was interested in doing something with him too! Surely this had to be some sort of prank. "W-What do you mean?" He asked, struggling to maintain a normal breathing pattern.

"Well you deserve to be treated better. To not be looked at like some kind of gross insect or to be ignored." She replied, as she continued to rub his crotch through his pants, making his hard-on bigger and bigger. She was almost shocked at how big it was getting. She licked her lips, focusing on what she was doing. The movie was loud. Lots of action and dialogue, plus only a few others in the entire cinema. She didn't have to worry about being too loud.

"Those pants look very uncomfortable...." She said towards Curtis, looking him dead in the eye and raising an eyebrow.

Swallowing deeply, he looked around the area, finding no one nearby. No cameras either. She commented on how uncomfortable his pants looked, and gave him an expectant look. He knew what it meant, and slowly he nodded, going along with it. "I g-guess I can get a bit more comfortable." He said softly, lifting his hips and slowly pushing the waistband of his pants down, revealing his cock. It was a slightly larger than average size, though it's thickness and ball size were both very impressive. It had a bit of pubic hair too, but nothing overly bad. Blushing deeply, he stared straight at the movie, waiting for someone to tell him he was being pranked.

Once he revealed himself, she nodded in acceptance. "Not bad." She said, as she traced her finger up and down his cock, noticing that he was staring straight ahead, watching the movie, like nothing was happening. "Just make sure you don't tell anyone, okay?" She asked him, as she lightly grabbed his throbbing dick and began to slowly move her soft hand up and down, as she started to breathe slightly heavy too. "This is so fun. He'll never forget this." she thought to herself, as she slightly picked up the pace.

Nodding slowly, his breathing hitched as her soft hand wrapped around him, jerking him at a very nice pace. "What do I do when I um... you know." He trailed off awkwardly, but it was clear what he was thinking. "Because I don't know how long I'll last." he confessed, knowing what she was doing already felt amazing to him. The last thing he wanted to do was cum all over his shirt, as that would raise a lot of questions he did not want to answer, and he doubted Margot would want that either. His knuckles began to turn white on the arm rests, attempting to focus on anything but the immense pleasure he was feeling.

Back
Top Bottom