Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mismatched Pair (*~CoraJayne~* and Jamie)

Aaron kept stimulating both of her holes for a while, his large fingers attacking her most sensitive parts. But, just when she was getting close, he pulled his fingers out of her and gave her throbbing pussy a hard smack. "No cummin' yet, kitty," he said firmly, then flipped her over on her back. He stood up, looking down at her very exposed form. "First rule is, you don't cum without askin' for it."

She started to protest when he pulled his fingers away, but cried out instead when he smacked her aching pussy. Amy was then flipped onto her back, her blue eyes wild as she looked up at him. The brunette nodded and paused before asking. "May I please cum?"

Aaron laughed, as if she had said something funny. "No, not tonight, baby girl. I ain't gonna spoil your bitch ass like your parents do. Nah. Imma teach you some patience, girl," he said, then climbed onto the bed to lie beside her. Their lips were very close when he began to talk again. "So that you remember your orgasms aren't yours anymore, Imma give you some physical memory," he said, looking into her eyes passionately as his hand slid down between her legs, his strong, but smooth fingers running across her sensitive, engorged sex. "We gonna play a game. You gonna tell me tell me how badly you want my dick, and then I'm going to slap your cunt. If I like what you say, it's gonna be better for you. If I don't, well," he said, and demonstrated by giving her sopping pussy meat a strong, sharp slap, before he resumed gently rubbing her.

Amy let out a disappointed whine, but as soon as he was close to her she was okay. She kept her eyes locked on his, and she felt a magnetic draw like no other. Of course Amy'd had other boys, but no one like Aaron. She wanted to kiss him, but something in her told her to keep her distance. The woman moaned as he started to rub her yearning pussy, but she yelped as he slapped her, gripping the pillow tightly. "F-fuck...I need your cock, Aaron. Please, please I need it."

"I don't believe you," he said, and rubbed her pussy quickly from side to side before he lifted his hand and smacked down at her again, really gripping her crotch. Right when his hand came down, he stole a big, mushy kiss, muffling her.

Amy continued to moan as he rubbed her quickly, and she could feel her orgasm building as he did that. She yelped again as he hit her, her long, tan legs kicking after he did. Their lips were crushed together, and she wrapped her arm around him as they kissed.

Back
Top Bottom