Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mismatched Pair (*~CoraJayne~* and Jamie)

Amy Tressler was rich. there was no hiding it, and why would she want to? It didn't necessarily make her a bitch, but she was well aware that people believed that. She had designer everything, even down the the phone case she had. If Amy got her sights on something, she got it.

And that included the attractive boy in the corner of class.

She wouldn't even do it on purpose, but Amy would catch herself staring at him. Not glancing, staring. Her eyes followed every muscle, every vein. She'd traced the pattern of his abs through the shirt that was clearly too small for him. Aaron was huge, and Amy wanted him.

But he built up the courage first. He had her heart racing when he was talking to her, and she happily agreed to "help him with his paper".

There was no way in hell that was going to happen. Amy was going to see if the rumors were true.

She made sure to wear her sexiest lingerie under her tight school spirit shirt and denim shorts. Amy brought her backpack just on case, but she made sure to buy a box of Magnums as well. The brunette knocked on his door, smiling excitedly. She flashed him her best smile, and didn't even hide her eyes wandering his body. They landed on his manhood, and she could feel herself already getting wet. Amy bit her lip before she looked back up at him. "Let's get to work."

Amy stepped in, unfazed by the state of the room. He was a college guy, what else did she expect? She put her bag down and bent over to silence her phone, showing off her ass as she did so. She stood back up and looked over at him with a sly smile. "How for did you get?"

That enticing, coy smile, and the way she bit her lip, made Aaron's half-erect cock begin to pulse. He grabbed his crotch, as if he was adjusting his pants, relieving some of the tension Amy was causing in his pants.

And just as she checked him out, she checked out her, blatantly looking her up and down, eyeing her modest curves. She wasn't quite his type; too slim, with not enough to grab a hold of. Still, she looked tight in her cute little outfit, and when she bent over he cocked his head to get a good look at her rather bare haunches, the denim shorts leaving little to the imagination.

When she looked at him, he didn't bother taking his eyes off her butt immediately, not caring whether she saw that he was staring at her rear. He pulled his gaze away lazily after a couple moments though, meeting her eyes.

"Just nipped it in the bud," he said, then glanced around the room for someplace he could offer her to sit. On the laptop, clearly visible, one of Amy's more revealing facebook pictures covered the screen, but he didn't give it any thought. The only place it was possible to sit was on the bed really, with all the mess crammed into his dorm room. And, he supposed, he might as well get her into bed sooner rather than later. "Here," he said, and pushed aside a rank pile of underwear at the foot of his bed. He didn't push it off the bed, but just a little to the side, just enough to give her a space to sit amidt his dirty underwear. "Sit down, girl. You want a beer or something? I think I got some tequila left too," he said, and began to rummage through his desk's cupboard.

She looked to his laptop screen, smirking when one of her vacation photos from Sao Paulo on the screen. "Having fun?" Amy asked, nodding her head toward the computer before she made her way to the bed. She ignored the underwear and watched him as he moved around the room.

"I'm fine. I'm not much of a drinker." That was true. Amy didn't like not being in control, unless it was in the bedroom. "Besides, we're here to work, right." She put an emphasis on work. She crossed her tan legs, and the lace of her underwear peeked out of her shorts.

"You don't actually expect me to help me with your paper, do you?"

He didn't reply to her first question, but he glanced at the picture for a moment when she nodded towards the laptop, and simply gave her a nonchalant one-shoulder shrug as response.

"That's good, 'cause there's nothing left anyway," he said, slamming the cupboard closed. He bent back up, straight-backed. Standing at his full height, his big, black body loomed over her, his crotch almost level with her head when she sat. He cocked an eyebrow at her next words, and looked between her legs, catching a glimpse of the lace.

He thought about her question for a bit, then stepped closer to her. "You an eager little kitty, aren't you," he said, and bent down to pinch the piece of escaped lace between his fingers. Giving it a powerful tug, he yanked out more of the lacy underwear, tightening the fabric on her abdomen in the process. He looked between her underwear and her face, grinning. "All dressed up and shit," he said, then let her underwear go, standing up to his full height again, standing right in front of her with his bulging crotch close to her face. "You know what you want, don't you?"

Amy was leaning against the wall, biting her lips as she smiled at him. Her heart began to race as he got closer, and she couldn't help but look down at his erection. The brunette gasped as he grabbed the lace, the friction against her clit eliciting a small moan from her. Once he let go, her smile returned.

"Yes." She short girl stood up on the bed. It would have been comical had there not been lust in her eyes. "But I don't want any of the gentle pussy shit. Too many of the boys here are afraid to get rough. I'm in control of everything, I don't want that. I want you to be in control. I want you to be rough. Tie me up, spank me, gag me, control me, own me." Amy got closer, her lips inches from his. "Or are you scared?"

Aaron just watched her, with almost predatory eyes, as she stood up and began talking real dirty. Here he thought he would have to ease her into it, but it turned out she was ripe as ripe.

When she posed the infuriating question, her mouth so close, he looked in her eyes, then down her body. It looked like he was trying to decide which part of her he should eat first.

He leaned in a little, spreading his lips, as if to kiss her, then pulled away again. Then without saying anything, he grabbed her, and spun her around. His huge arms enveloped her as he squeezed her against his chest, his hands moving across her front. One hand gripped her throat, squeezing, his big hand almost reaching around her the whole of her slim neck. "Bitch, you don't know," he breathed into her ear. "You don't know what it is you want," he said, and pushed his other hand between her thighs, crudely digging into her.

She leaned in to kiss him, but soon she was spinning around. Her feet slipped on his sheets, and she leaned backed against him. Amy let out a noise similar to a growl as his large hand wrapped around her throat. Her eyes closed and she moaned as he pushed his fingers inside her. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but the pleasure was there as well.

"Then show me." Amy gasped, just barely able to breathe behind his hand. She was already soaked, and she'd started to mark her jeans as he got rough with her like she'd wanted.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do, slut," he said, squeezing her throat tighter, really choking her. He denied her air for a few more moments while he continued to crudely grind his other hand into her crotch, rubbing her through her shorts. "You like to be in charge, huh? I'm gonn have to teach you some fucking manners, girl," he said, then released her throat and her pussy both.

Without giving her time to catch her breath, he grabbed a hold of her top and ripped it open, destroying it.

Amy struggled for air, pressing up on the tips of her toes to try to get more air. Her desperation overshadowed the pleasure, and she thought she was going to pass out. The woman gasped for air one he'd freed her. Unfortunately, he destroyed her favorite shirt. She was wearing a matching lace bra that made her breasts look even more perfect.

Taking a big handful of her hair firmly in his hand, he controlled her little body, pulling her off the bed. She wouldn't crash to the floor though, as his grip on her hair prevented her from descending far, though her scalp might burn something fierce.

Once her feet was on the floor, still handling her with her hair, she pushed her head down, forcing her onto her knees. "You know how to suck cock? Or are the sissies you date too busy eating your precious cunt out for you to bother?"

For the first time, her cry was pained as he pulled on her hair. Amy flailed for a moment before her dainty feet hit the ground. Amy got down on her knees, finally facing his monstrous cock. She took a deep breath before she pulled down his pants, letting his erection free. Amy had to move her head back, not even bothering to hide the shock on her face. It took her a few moments before she started to stroked him and suck on him. Amy knew she wouldn't be able to take it all.

Aaron was an impressive nine inches when fully erect. Though he was stiff now, he wasn't at full capacity just yet. He adopted a look of lustful concentration when she began to stroke and suck him, his dick growing harder and bigger as she worked. As it was, his fat head barely fit between those yummy lips of hers. She did have a small mouth, but she just needed some practice. "Jesus, bitch, you about the sluttiest girl I ever seen. Daddy too protective of you in your teens? The slut inside you just bursting out now," he said, and chuckled. "Touch yourself while you suck me. Rub that hungry cunt, girl."

His dirty talk made her even wetter, and she moaned as he shamed her. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pushing her hands into her panties as she began to rub her clit. Amy reached up to cup and play with his balls, knowing that was added pleasure for him. She pushed him in as far as she could let him, which wasn't far, before she gagged and pulled back a little.

*~CoraJayne~* said:
His dirty talk made her even wetter, and she moaned as he shamed her. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pushing her hands into her panties as she began to rub her clit. Amy reached up to cup and play with his balls, knowing that was added pleasure for him. She pushed him in as far as she could let him, which wasn't far, before she gagged and pulled back a little.

Aaron liked the way her mouth felt wrapped around his head, her warm tongue receiving his pre-cum. When she began to play with his balls though, he slapped her hand away. She hadn't gotten his permission to play with his balls.

Feeling her trying to take more of him, he nodded appreciatively, but when she immediately gagged and pulled back, he grimaced. "You were doing so good, baby girl. Keep going," he said, and since he was still gripping her hair, he pushed her head back down on his dick, pushing his dick deeper into her at the same time. He would ignore any gags as he tried to see just how deep she could take him with a little assistance.

She quickly pulled her hand away, holding it against her chest. Amy slipped two fingers into her slick pussy and started to curl them. The girl protested with a groan as he pulled her head down, and she gagged again. Soon he was starting to cut off her air, and her face began to change colors as he held her down.

"Having fun yet? I told you, you don't know what it is you axed for," he said, and pulled his dick back to give her a moment to breathe before he shoved it right back in, his bulbous head almost to her throat. "That's it, baby. Relax your throat," he said, then gave her another moment to breathe before forcing it into her mouth even harder, as he tried to push his head down her throat. "Don't fucking stop touching yourself. I wanna hear you moan, aight?" He said, grinning.

Her head fell back and she gasped, filling her lungs with air before his cock was in her mouth once more. She squeezed her eyes shut as his dick slid down her throat. She had stopped touching herself, but soon she'd pushed another two fingers into her, stretching herself even wider. Amy forced a moan as she flicked her clit, her toes curling.

"Ugh, that's good," he said, sighing with pleasure as his cock hit that nice spot at the back of her throat. Holding it there for half a minute, suffocating her with his manhood, he finally pulled it all the way out. With his cock was covered in spit and pre-cum, he grabbed a hold of his shaft and began to rub it onto her face, making her pretty face glisten, before he let go of it, letting it rest on her face, the length of it lying across her cheek, even shading one of her eyes. He still held a firm grip on her hair. "You know, a good slut knows when to show some gratitude. Thank me for giving you my dick, bitch," he said, looking down at her reddened face.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as he suffocated her. She was just thankful for those years on the swim team. When he finally let her go, Amy coughed and gasped for air once he let her go. But he still had a grip on his hair, and soon she could feel his dick rubbing against her face. When he stopped she looked up at him. "Thank you for your cock, sir."

"Respect, that's good, girl," he said, and patted her on the head. "When I give you something from now on, you let me know how happy you are about it, aight? If not, I dunno if this gonna work out," he said, then moved, yanking Amy up by her hair before bending her over the bed so that her ass faced him. "Hmm, lets take a look at this prissy cunt," he said, and sat down on his haunches behind her. He tugged the shorts off her, her slutty underwear with it, and threw them aside. With Amy's bareness in front of him, he spread her legs apart to get a good look at her. "Daymn, girl, you leaking like a sieve. Dirtiest fucking cunt I seen," he said, and spat a thick wad right in her crotch before burrowing his index and middle finger inside of her. His fingers were as big as the rest of him, which meant two fingers would be like a normal guy's dick. He curled them inside of her, pushing at her walls, trying to find her spot.

"Yes sir." Amy said through her gasps. She yelped again as he pulled her up and bent her over the bed. The girl instinctively gripped his sheets, bracing herself as he pulled off her pants. Stepping apart, a shiver ran up her spine as he examined her soaking wet pussy. Amy jumped and gasped when he spit on her, but she was soon cut off by his fingers spreading her pussy. Amy moaned as she started to pleasure her, holding the sheets even tighter. The girl even began to rock back against him.

While he dug his fingers into her sopping pussy, he gave her ass a hard, meaty slap, and grabbed her ass meat painfully in his strong hand. "You gonna have to get used to taking it from behind, girl. Imma fuck you like the slutty puppy you are," he said, then with the same hand he was fingering her with, he pressed his thumb down on her asshole, teasing her pucker. "You ever taken dick up yo ass, bitch?"

Amy yelped and bit down on his sheets as he spanked her, leaving a bright red mark on her ass before he began to grope it. She nodded back to him, continuing to rock against his fingers. Her asshole opened up for his thumb, totally relaxed. She'd done it before, and Amy nodded once more. "Yes sir."

"Oh yeah? No shit. I always thought you were one of those pure, innocent bitches. Turns out you shouldn't judge, huh? You never know what's on the inside," he said, spitting right in her anus to lubricate her, then pushed his big thumb into her ass, his other fingers still curling and uncurling inside of her, gnawing at her pussy meat.

Amy jumped again when he spit in her ass. It was unfamiliar, but it still turned her on. His thumb started to stretch her forbidden hole, but the pleasure from her pussy was overwhelming. Her legs began to tremble as she could feel her first orgasm blossoming.

Back
Top Bottom