Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM & MxF] ❝Something Different & Strange❞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner_zpsbc8f1tom.png
DISCLAIMER
I prefer substance over smut. *listens to a thousand clicks of the back button* I want to learn about a character’s goals, motivations, and choices. I want them to be a fully fleshed out character and not some wanton fuckhole that lives in fuckhole land. That being said, if that’s what you’re into—great! It’s just not what I’m into. Personality and character are probably hotter than any kink (and I have some kinks now—phew.) So, why am I here, you ask. Well, I’m here because the super vanilla/non-smut RP site I’m on now doesn’t cater to the things I enjoy in an RP like this. Everyone’s beautiful, rich, wonderful people that never have a problem in their life. Or if they do have problems it’s due to their parents dying, or being too pretty to be taken seriously, or being too rich to be understood. I really wish those were my problems. Well, except for the parents dying bit. But before you get too discouraged, I’m not one of those people that likes to wait till page 100 for the first kiss. If you want the RP start off with a bang (bad pun ha-ha) we can do that. We just have to move forward with the plot and figure out who these two random strangers are. Or if you want to start with our characters being together and so sex is imminent, we can do that too. Or if you DO want to wait till page 100, we can. Though, honestly, by that point I’ll probably question everything. Anyway, if you’re down with developing a character and a world for that character to live in, I’m your guy. If you want someone to put cheese on your cracker and that’s it, I’m not your guy. Sorry. I’m sure the rest of Blue Moon can help you.

THE SECOND CHALLENGE
So you made it past the disclaimer. I thought at this point that I would tell you what I REFUSE to do in an RP. I’m VERY open to things. Hell, a few of the kinks I’m into started as “Hey, can you try this” from my RP partner. That being said, through either my moral compass, or playing it once or twice, or being burnt out by it, there are things I WILL NOT play. If these are a MUST for you, then you might want to find someone else. If they’re not, then congratulations, things only get more positive from here.
  • NO SLAVE/MASTER. DOM/SUB. I DO ALL THE WORK AND YOU JUST MAKE GROANING NOISES RP. And to be clear, when I say dom/sub, I mean like in a BDSM setting where the sub gets nothing to do other being fucked. I don’t mean a more dominating person and a more submissive person. Those are character traits. That’s fine. I just don’t want to be CRUEL EVIL MAN THAT FUCKS YOU WHILE JUST TAKE IT WITH NO INTERNAL THOUGHT. That shit is boring. So boring.
    NO INCEST. Sorry, I come from a strong family dynamic, and so this shit weirds me out. If it’s your thing, cool. I understand RPing is some weird wish fulfillment. It’s just not for me.
    NO CHARACTERS UNDER THE AGE OF 20 (IN SEXUAL SITUATIONS). Look, I’m going to be honest with you. I’m not a teenager anymore. I was, and then I grew up. I don’t want to PLAY a teenager. I want to play an adult. To be fair, I am still iffy about doing really early twenties, but I will be stabbing myself too much in the face if I make my age limit any older than that. That being said, if there are side characters that are younger than 20 and not at all sexualized, that is fine. I’m talking about our main characters.
    NO WATER SPORTS, NO SCAT, NO PUKING, ETC. If it’s a gross body thing, I don’t want it. Sorry. I work in a microbiology lab. I’ve seen this stuff. I don’t want it near me.
    NO DEGREDATION, MUTILATION, VIOLENCE, MIND CONTROL, BLACKMAIL, ETC. When I say this, I mean our characters doing it to each other. I don’t mind some possible backstory bits or our characters encountering these in the future. I refuse to do these things to your character, and vice versa. Some teasing is fine. It’s always fine, but downright loathing for your sexual partner is not something I enjoy.
    NO RAPE OR NON-CON. Nope. Sorry. I can’t. I can do some dub-con, if it is more on the con side than the dub. But I can’t do rape.
    NO BEASTIALITY. I do believe this is covered in the site rules, but seriously. No. I will not do full on animals in anything sexual related. That being said, I will do inhuman/monster character with animal aspects. That’s fine. Furries you’re going to have convince me about, but I’m usually not 100% against them.
    NO SENTIENT FUCK HOLES. I know I covered this in the Disclaimer part of my request thread, but I am reiterating the point. Please play a real person and not someone that you think I will enjoy plowing into for forever. I mean, sure, if you want to make a character that caters to my interests, that’s fine. I’ll do the same for you! But please don’t just make some blank piece of paper with a hole ripped out of the middle. That’s super boring.

WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU!
*listens to the cicadas as no one is here anymore* That’s fine. *sits in corner and cries* That’s fine. Alright for those of you that survived those two challenges and have remained. Here’s the things I will do for you.
  • PLAY MxF or MxM. I’m sure you gathered this already from the title, but I just wanted to put this out here. I will play the male character. Though I caution you in the MxM scenarios, don’t come to me with a chick with a dick, or ask me to always be the dom/top/seme (ugh, that term) to your sub/bottom/uke (please don’t use that term). That always, for me anyway, treads in the “I do all the work and you make noises” territory. No labels, please. Also. If you dig what I’ve written here but only play MxF as the male, hit me up anyway. I usually avoid playing female characters on these types of boards, but if you are of a like mind, then it’ll be fine.
    WRITE A BELIEVABLE AND ENTERTAINING CHARACTER for you to play off of and never get bored of. I’m really good at just about any stereotype or trope as long as their personality doesn’t revolve around them just being sexy. I mean there’s a personality in there, right?
    WRITE SOME DAMN STEAMY SEX SCENES. I’m going to be honest and say it has been a while since I did RP some smut. That being said, I am VERY well aware of the human anatomy and how to be detailed and erotic about it. If you let me shake the rust off, I’ll give you more than just: “Jackhammers, has orgasm, leaves.”
    I WILL RESPOND AT ALEAST ONCE A WEEK. Okay. I’m going to be honest, the more kink boxes you check off from my list of things below, the quicker I’ll respond. That being said, don’t feel as if you HAVE too. IF you’re a good writer and only check off like half a kink box, then I’ll probably respond quicker. The quickest I’ll respond is ONCE a day. Sorry, but my work has this site blocked (that’s how I found it, actually), and I can only respond in the evenings.
    WILL ACTIVELY TALK TO YOU IN THE OOC. No, I won’t be a creeper/weirdo, but I will discuss where the RP is going and the state of things. I’ll also be open to anything you want to try.
    PLOT THE HELL OUT OF OUR WORLD AND ACTUAL PLOT. Yep. I believe in fully fleshed out worlds. We’ll definitely make something believable and fun.
    BE OPEN TO THE KINKS YOU WANT TO TRY. Beyond the: I refuse to do this list, I don’t have any limits. I will try something you’re interested in trying. Though, if I discover it’s not for me, please don’t be offended.
    I WILL BE POLITE AND I WILL HAVE FUN. I don’ t RP to validate myself. I’m a pretty secure/awesome person. Don’t worry about me getting all weird and passive aggressive. The only reason I mention this is because I’ve been RPing for like 10 years. I know there are some people out there that takes this WAY too seriously. I’m not one of them. Don’t worry.

MY KINKS
Yeah, they exist. I’m unfortunately not a blank slate for you to splatter all over. Though I do welcome new ideas (though I’ve already told you about that like three times already, but I just wanted to make sure.) These are some oddball things I enjoy doing and being in my RPs based on years of RPing. That being said, if these aren’t your things and you’re interested anyway, don’t feel like you shouldn’t PM me. Like I said in the beginning character personality and interaction are the biggest kink.
  • IMPERFECT CHARACTERS. I’ve played the “man with six pack and long flowing hair” into oblivion. I’ve also played the “gorgeous woman with a perfect hourglass figure.” While I’m fine to play those again, I am not excited about them. I want characters who are not the epitome of gorgeous. To narrow it down, I would have no problem playing an overweight handsome man. Truth be told, that’s my go to at the moment. I can also do short, awkward guy. Tall, awkward guy. Amputee. Disfigured. Just plain. Or has really prominent features of some kind. And if you want to play an imperfect character too, I welcome it. Though if you want to play a perfect one, that’s fine too. I’m just tired of perfect people only hooking up with perfect people. The world is weirder than that.
    WEIGHT GAIN/FOOD PLAY/ STUFFING. Okay. Right. I’m one of THOOOOSSEEE. Sorry, not sorry. I like fat characters. That being said, I don’t want the RP to revolve around this. This is just an aspect of it. Also, I don’t want characters to be unbelievably obese and immobile. How do we even RP at that point? If you’re into this, you’ll be my favorite person. That being said, if you just want your character to hang out in the “chubby” land. That’s fine too. I’m really flexible on this because I know it is NOT in a lot of people’s wheelhouse, and when it is they jack up the kink meter to 11. I sit in the middle of all that.
    PREGNANCY/FAMILY. I see a lot of “Risk of Getting Pregnant” on here. I’m more into ACTUALLY pregnant. Or, maybe having our characters have a family dynamic instead of boning each other forever and never worrying about offspring. I am fine with both FPREG and MPREG. I know, the latter pretty much makes mea unicorn.
    MONSTERS. I shit you not. Monster men, monster women, monster whatever, I am down for it. I LOVE inhuman characters. Even if you’re just doing a kemonomimi. I have a soft spot for nagas, merpeople, and centaurs.
    PEGGING/STRAP-ONS. Yep. This is where you get weirded out. But I like the female character to peg the male character. The switch in roles is ALWAYS fun. That being said, if you’re all about the dom guy, don’t worry, I can do that. But I’m down to mix it up if you are.
    AGE GAPS. I’m talking more May-December than TEENAGER AND SLIGHTLY OLDER TEACHER. Please don’t come at me with that. No. I want an adult and an older adult. Thank you.
    MANLY MEN. IF you want to do a MxM with me, I really enjoy men that are men. I can do cunt boys, but you really have to sell me on that. If I am playing opposite a man, someone has to be manly as hell. I can’t do two dudes that could possibly be women. Anime has sort of just turned this into its own thing, and it bores me. MxF, I’m a little more relaxed. I can do a manly man, but it’s more my partners decision than my own.
    OVEREXAGGERATED BODY PARTS. Sure, why not. If it doesn’t seem realistically feasible, I’m still fine with it. I know you’re confused because I gave you the “substance over smut”, but I am not going to lie. I did not say physics/anatomy over smut. *puts self in trash*

ACTUAL RP
So, you’re now like: “look buddy you talked a big game about substance over smut, but I haven’t what you like that doesn’t involve smut.” You’re right, I rammed this more near the bottom because it is less enticing. Still, let’s get to what I like in an RP.

GENRE
  • FANTASY: Magical Realism, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantsay, High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Science Fantasy. Yeah. Pretty much all fantasy. I’m easy to please.
    SCIENCE FICTION: Space Opera, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Futuristic, and Light Scifi.. I can do Military Scifi, but let’s go light on the military.
    SUPER HEROES: DCU is my prime universe, followed by an original universe, followed by Marvel. Yeah. It’s been oversaturating everything recently.
    FANDOM: I usually use OC’s with the one exception, but I’m 1000% sure you’ve never heard of the characters unless you’re a big DC fan So. All OCs please: DCU, Marvel Universe, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fable Haven, Star Wars, Star Trek, Any Space Opera TV show. I honestly feel like I’m forgetting a lot of fandoms, but if I remember them I’ll put them up here.

PLOTS
  • IT’S FIVE O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE IN THE AFTERLIFE: A Character-Heavy Angel/Demon RP: There is a moot point between Heaven and Hell where the angels and demons can co-mingle and discuss their daily lives. The hostility between them is complete mythology. They just deal with the various spectrum of right and wrong. An Angel, my character, has grown tired of dealing with his overly holy cohorts, and decided to mingle with a demon.
    About this RP: This is not a story of corruption, really, but of indulgences and the strength of character. This is going to be a laid back RP, and it may contain more smut that my usual ones. That being said, we can give it a plot, but there doesn’t have to be. Its plot can be character growth. Depending on the way this RP will go, I may play a rather chubby angel. If that’s something you’re against, it doesn’t have to be that way. This plot is for more advanced players given that it will be about interaction and character growth.
    SMALL TOWN MYTHOLOGY: Based off of Gravity Falls: In the small town of Stark Peaks, the veil between the supernatural and humans has kept humans from seeing or being affected by the creatures. The unfortunate actions of two town natives tear open the veil and introduce creatures that haven’t been on the human plane in a thousand years to the citizens of Star Peaks. The two people now have to band together to fix the problem they have caused.
    About this RP: It can be action packed or slow. It be pretty vanilla or not. The veil could have negative effects on the two or positive or no effects at all. We can toy with the strange.
    FOR YESTERDAY’S TOMORROWS: A superhero RP. In Sword City, there is one superhero that reigns supreme, The Gold Paladin. He’s a showboating enigma that manages to take on the worst of the worst and come out ahead. A rookie hero discovers the Gold Paladin’s secret, that he’s from the future and knows everything there is to know about upcoming disasters and villains. Yet, the rookie knows of a villain that the Gold Paladin knows nothing about. A villain created from the Paladin’s meddling. They both have to work together to save the day.
    About this RP: Yes, this is based off of Booster Gold. I have no shame there. But the character I’ll be playing is not so lovable, and definitely stronger is a power sense. Anyway, you’ll be playing the rookie character. You can play them as any age, power, or whatever. It’s your character. Though please try to avoid someone that’s omnipotent or indestructible. I’m avoiding that with my own character. And it may not look like it, but super powers always lend themselves to kinkiness.
    DIMENSIONAL DETECTIVES: AU Modern Fantasy: The Dimension of Atlas, much like our own but with a retro flair, serves as a central hub for all the other dimensions, no matter how crazy or mundane. The ADA, Atlas Detective Agency, serves as the policing force for all cross-dimensional crimes. Character A recently lost their partner and have been given Character B as a backup. Yet, Character B is strangely connected to a series of cross-dimensional murders/thefts
    About this RP: This feels very M/M to me, but we can tweak to be M/F. Character A needs to be older than Character B for Character A to have as much experience as he does. I would like it if Character A was out of shape, but I won't hold anyone to that. Character B can be aware of their situation or not, but I expect them to have some sort of dimensional power that points fingers at them.
    A GALACTIC FUCK-UP: A space opera: My character is a bounty hunter that's literally referred to as the 'Bounty Hunter.' He's captured the highest amount of criminals in the galaxy and has stayed fairly anonymous while doing so. He receives a bounty to bring back a certain person, preferably dead. As it turns out, that person is an extremely important political/military/spiritual power in the galaxy. They have no idea there is a bounty on their head, and my character has no idea who ordered it. It is apparent they've been planted against each other for some nefarious reason. They have to figure it out.
    About this RP: We can exist in a GotG Marvel universe, as the character is a fan character from that universe, or we can make our own. Your character can be any gender, species, or whatever.
    YOUR IDEA: If you have an idea, just let me know when you PM me. That being said, I may turn you down. But that’s not me turning you down as RPer. We can put our heads together and come up with something.

Bump a bump. Things I forgot to mention: I love humor. Let's do that. Also I'm creating a female thread soon. So, I don't care what gender you are. I just want a fun RP.

Speed Bump.

Really hankering for a WG RP. I've got a lot of my other interests pegged. Haha. Haaa... bad joke. Still, feel free to PM me if you are interested. I'll never RP with awesome RPers if you don't.

Bumpalicious.

I would really be interested in doing a WG RP, and I probably won't pick up another one unless it at least one of my kinks in it.

Oh, how alluring it is. No super-BSDM, mind control, blackmail, non-non-con stuff? Pretty rare to see. Wanting to build a setting rather then just setting it? Even better. Someone willing to try Pegging, which has slowly moved into my list of kinks? Oh yes (also been pondering on MxM too...). Thinks Gravity Falls is a pretty good show? You earned a high-five.

I for one would love to work on a Role Play with you. The Dimensional Detectives ones has me really intrigued, specially since the inter-dimensional hopping could lead to a lot of unique scenarios, genres and situations. The Angel/Demon story and the Superhero ones also coming as pretty good too. Heck, chubby characters are something I don't think I mind (Never been in a story with one, but learning is fun) although it could be asked how chubby (I am not sure if someone super-gloated would be ok, but a guy with bulkier look and/or some of a belly sounds fine).

Now wanting is one thing, capable too...well...it really makes me wonder. I'm fairly new to this Forum, as well as English not being my main speaking tongue so reading such a well crafted post, well, puts me at unease. Could I even be able to do a good job? I fear I don't deserve someone some talented working with lil' ol me. Of course, it is all on your hands most of all, but consideration alone already makes me feel like I did something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom