Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A screwy request (yes, that was a pun on my name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helixia

Meteorite
I’m sure that a lot of you will view this post as cliché and overdone, but I just wanted to get something written down to let you know what kinds of thing I might be interested in. So for right now, I’m looking to play as a character who is blackmailed into a sexual relationship with someone. I have two plot ideas for this, one for each gender along with some suggestions for kinks / limits.

I do have some requests for anyone who is interested as well, so please:

> Be willing to put some time into planning, I don't do instant starts
> Never control my character or decide things about her past
> Write in good english, 2-4 decent size paragraphs per post
> Be willing to use either PM or thread, as those are all I use

- - - - F x M - - - -

My character has recently started working as a stripper, enjoying both the attention from men as well as the good pay. However, she is determined to keep this hidden from her conservative parents. To do this, she always gets changed at work, and explains her late hours by telling them that she works as a waitress.

Running late getting home one night, she has to forego getting changed in favour of catching the last bus. Upon getting home she sneaks up to her room, where she finds her brother snooping through her underwear drawer. He sees what she is wearing and it doesn’t take him long to guess why she’s dressed that way. He’ll keep quiet about her job, but he’s going to want something in return.

Cum play -- Blowjobs -- Anal -- Skimpy outfits -- Sneaking around -- Panty fetishes -- Mild roughness -- Light bondage

Pregnancy -- Financial blackmail -- Toilet play -- Violence -- Nerdy / Hairy characters -- Cunnilingus

- - - - F x F - - - -

At a highly exclusive resort which caters for the wealthy, my character has taken a simple job dealing with room service. One guest calls down and orders a bottle of £2,500 champagne, not a strange occurrence for a place such as this. As she usually does, my character delivers the bottle to the guest’s room, only to trip and drop the bottle before she can set it down.

Liable to pay for the damage, my character knows that she can’t afford it and will almost certainly lose her job, not something she can afford given that it’s paying for her university fees. The guest who’s bottle she dropped will be willing to not mention it to management, providing that my (heterosexual) character is willing to become her sex-pet for the week.

Body worship -- Oral – Facesitting / Breast Smothering -- Rimming -- Sex toys -- Foot play -- Exhibitionism

Toilet play -- Violence – Fisting -- Eagerness – Romance -- Vanilla only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom