Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing the Corporate ladder....Danielle and LordBesar

"mmmm, that's one." Svetlana proclaimed, looking directly at the camera for Oliver's benefit.

He was watching on his phone while in a meeting. A raging erection in his pants that he had every intention of using on both women when he came home hours later. Both would deserve punishment. Though the severity of which was yet to be determined.

After the first orgasm, Svetlana kept her legs wrapped tight around Danielle, not yet letting the woman move away from her mound. "One more, and then maybe I'll be nice and let you trib with me." the maid suggested. She loved the feeling of a soaked pussy against her own, and the idea of tribbing with Oliver's new slave was definitely an arousing one.

Again, the idea of keeping herself out of that metal monstrosity should have been enough incentive, but the truth was Danielle was quickly developing a taste for pussy nectar, and despite her inexperience, she was craving more.
Keeping her tongue curled and stiff, she fucked the older maid with her natural tool, sliding it in and out, over and over, alternating with fingers until Svetlana began to moan loudly, her back arching and came yet again.

Danielle now enjoyed the taste of her nectar, the way it glided down her throat....

Svetlana was about to let Danielle stand up so they could go trib together. But...unless she was mistaken, the blonde was really developing a taste for pussy. So instead, the maid just leaned back and held the slave there. letting her lap away and push through the second orgasm and toward the third.

"Hmmm, does Oliver know that you enjoy cunt munching?" Svetlana teased, groping her own breasts as she felt that third orgasm come. Causing her to explode and squirm. Even more juices rushing and filling the slave's mouth.

"MMmm, I must taste that pussy of your's myself." the maid moaned, pushing Danielle away. "Get on your back. We will eat each other out and give our master a show."

Danielle was hopelessly hooked....whatever inhibitions she had vanished with the first taste of pussy. Granted, at first she only consented to keep herself out of the chastity belt, but the aroma of wet cunt acted like an aphrodesiac to her.
Danielle hungrily are the woman until she came not only the third time but another before smiling, then turned herself on her back....grabbing her ankles, Danielle pulled her legs up towards her ass, exposing her shaved pussy, widening her thighs apart. inviting her in.....

"OOOOOH," she groaned, not caring that she was being filmed....."please Miss....please take me....take me as your whore...."

While the european babe was enjoying every lick that the younger woman was providing, she also knew that Oliver was going to surely punish them both when he returned home. Though that would be even more fun.

Pushing Danielle down, Svetlana climbed atop in a sixty nine and immediately went to work. Eyeing Danielle's pussy, she kissed it softly. As if she was making out with the soft pussy lips. She could see that the slave babe was sore, having been punished all night by their master. But Svetlana couldn't care less. She attacked Danielle's pussy with her fingers, lips, tongue and teeth. Nibbling, licking and biting at the sweet pussy. Enjoying the taste. She'd heard Oliver mention that Danielle was a squirter.

"You should be careful what you say darling." the maid moaned against Danielle's cunt. "Or our Master will punish you even more for saying anyone but he owns you. Though...I'm sure he'll allow me to rank above you for now."

Danielle was in erotic heaven....Svetlana knew every inch of her, all the erotic zones of her body even Danielle wasn't aware of.
OH MY GOD!," she moaned as she grunted and gasped....."OOOOOOOO!.....UUUUUUGH!!!....UUUUUGH!!!"

Danielle's cunt became the woman's treasure chest.....Danielle's back rose off the bed, arched and stiffened.....
with a high pitched shrill scream, she grasped her own tits, pulling on her nipples as she squirted, shooting out a girly gusher...
The exhausted slave slunk back into the mattress, eyes closed, softly moaning.....

"Oh God," she moaned....."again....please again.....I'll do anything to feel this way...."

Eating her out hungrily, Svetlana moaned along with the slave and they came together several times. She also kept pressing her own cunt down onto the slave's mouth. Anytime Danielle stopped eating, she stopped eating. But they gradually developed a rhythm in eating each other out in tandem.

After a while though, Svetlana was ready for something new.

"Trib with me darling." she demanded. Climbing off Danielle and locking their pussies together. Beginning to work her hips.

Soon the two were in a 69 position, Svetlana mounted on top.....Danielle had the woman's cunt directly over her mouth, Danielle's dripping pussy inches from the woman's talented tongue. The aroma of wet female sex permeated the room, moaning and groaning as they both came over and over......

Taking the woman's lead, they both sat up and scissored their open legs so their pussies touched each other.....grinding, bouncing, slapping sounds as soaked pussy mashed against soaked pussy.....both women screamed as oneorgasm was met with another....

Unlike her earlier tongue assault, Svetlana was almost brutal in how she scissored Danielle. Their pussies rubbed wildly. Their combined juices being the only thing that kept them both from suffering bad friction burns. "Fuck me back you bitch!!" She began to yell and moan. Grinding as to stimulate her own clit. Giving no thought to Danielle's pleasure. Focused only on her own.

Being so distracted, Svetlana didn't hear the noise of a car. Or the sound of Oliver approaching, having left the office to come home to fuck and punish his two slaves.

"It seems that I have been too flexible with you Svetlana." He chided, taking off his jacket and sitting down near them. His eyes were wide with lust, and a large bulge dominated his pants. Both women were truly in for a long night.

Danielle was like a woman possessed....Svetlana had truly awakened the sexual urges in lesbian sex that Danielle didin't even know exsisted......the two women were both groaning, squealing, giggling and soaked with sweat, nectar dripping from both cunts and dampening the sheet beneath them...

Neither of them heard Oliver pulling in or even coming into the bedroom....they didn't cease their movement until he sat down near them.....
"I'm......uh.....sorry Master," Danielle said, gasping....."uh, Svetlana came up to......uh, check on me, and...uh,....."

Oliver smiled and caressed both women. Both of his slaves. Leaning over, he locked lips with Danielle. Passionately kissing his latest conquest and reminding her with his mouth that he owned every atom of her existence. "Your apology is accepted my darling slave." he assured her. "However, punishments must be administered. So I'll be forced to discipline you both for engaging without my permission or being present."

Standing up, he walked out of the room and into his closet. Returning a few minutes later now nude, his huge cock swinging, Oliver carried a large bundle of rope with him. "I want you two to climb back into your sixty nine position." he demanded. "I'm going to tie you two together and I want you to continue devouring each other while I fuck your asses."

Svetlana groaned. Not so eager to stop scissoring Danielle, but having been Oliver's slave long enough to know the curse of disobedience. She climbed atop Danielle once more. Almost as soon as she did, Oliver began to tie them together. Using very intricate shibari techniques to lock them together. Their faces were now almost glued to each other's cunts. Oliver grabbed a bottle of lube and approached Danielle's ass. Deciding she would be punished first. Pouring some lube into her hole, he added more to his cock and quickly shoved in. Svetlana had the view of the century. As she lapped at Danielle's wet and dripping pussy, she could see how Oliver pushed himself into the blonde's ass. Filling it up completely.

Danielle had no idea what form of punishment would be dealt out but she suspected that Svetlana did. Even so, she eagerly accepted the woman's warm soft supple body on top of her once again.....both girls were still glistening from a sheer film of sweat.....
The rope dug deep into their bodies, forcing them so tightly together that they appeared almost as one, the women's faces now buried in each other's cunts. Danielle moaned as she felt the woman making love to her pussy as she did the same.....
She let out a scream as she felt her ass being split open as if she was being spit roasted......Danielle was still relatively unused back there and the pain was incredible, with the size of the man's cock making things even worse. It felt like she was being stretched beyond capacity and was about to scream once more when Svetlana whispered.......

"shhhhh.....concentrate on my pussy, it won't hurt as much......"

To reinforce it, the woman curled her tongue and dove into Danielle's sopping wet cunt like a drill, while the blonde did the same.....within minutes, Danielle shuddered and twisted......

"I'm gonna.......UUUUUUUUGH!!!!!" she screamed and squirted.......

It had taken almost two years for Svetlana to fully adapt to being ass fucked regularly by Oliver. He was just so big, that even now she felt stretched when he pounded her rear. So she understood how Danielle felt, but still, the blonde needed to adapt or risk his wrath. He'd kicked out his last slave after she had refused him one night too many. And Svetlana had seen many girls leave him over the years. So Danielle would have to please him or risk being dumped.

"Oh fuck that's good." the Euro babe moaned as she felt her new friend, fellow slave and lover eat her pussy. her juices gushing endlessly.

Oliver was enjoying himself, as Danielle had an ungodly tight ass. Fucking her hole, he reached across and began to slap his maid's ass while he did. Punishing her.

"Good slaves are always willing three hole sluts for their master." he growled while he ass fucked Danielle harder. "You'll learn in time. Just like Svetlana has. And if you're really good, I'll give you a treat and let Svetlana eat the cum out of your holes later."

Danielle had been trying her hardest not to pay attention to her ass being reamed, but even with the woman's talented tongue coaxing yet another orgasm out of her, Danielle was screaming and not merely due to arousal. Her ass was practically a virgin, only touched by OLiver, and it hurt like fire as he violated her.....she wouldn't have to clench him with kegel muscles---her ass was so tight it clung to his cock like glue----and she'd never felt so much pain....

But like Svetlana, she knew by now there was no hope of escape from her enslavement. The woman had already warned her, and Danielle knew what she hadn't told her already. She had seen his darker side and knew she could never be free again.....

Oliver couldn't care less that Danielle felt like he was ripping her ass open. He expected any and all of his slaves to serve him with all three of their holes. And was not about to make an exception for a single slave. He kept fucking her harder and harder. Not really being as gentle as he had the first time.

After a while, his balls contracted and he pumped a load into her ass. Filling it up and letting her sit there full of cum. Coming to sit down, Oliver smiled and watched the two women eat each other out while he recharged. Groping their bodies. His cock soon hardened once more, and he moved to fuck Svetlana's ass.

"God damn it!!!" She growled as she felt him enter her. Biting at Danielle's pussy lips to calm herself down. She felt so full. And Oliver was already picking up the pace to give her a hard ass fucking.

Danielle was squirming like crazy, causing both women to move around.....it was getting hard to focus on the woman's cunt but her ass was in such burning pain.....
"UUUUUUUGH!," she moaned as she felt warm streams of man cum fill her ass....after he unloaded he let the two slaves pleasure each other....now that he was out of the picture, Danielle and Svetlana focused their attention on getting each other to cum. Again, within minutes Danielle was squirting again, at the same time burying her tongue deep in the woman's pussy....before long, she came as well and once again the room had the aroma of wet hot female sex.....

After loading both of their asses with cum, Oliver left them tied up to clean each other off while he went off to take a shower.

"You'll learn to enjoy his cock more in time." Svetlana assured Danielle. "I did. Some nights, I come to his bed and nurse on his dick all night. He still punishes me for it. But I have to admit, I love how hard he fucks my ass."

After licking her fellow slave clean, Svetlana felt tired and worn out. Not to mention hungry. Thankfully, Oliver returned a few minutes later and untied them both. "Svetlana dear, please go make us some dinner. Heels only. Danielle and I will be waiting on the couch."

Nodding, the maid went off to make dinner. While Oliver took Danielle in his arms and down to the couch. Holding her naked on his large chest. Tracing patterns on her chest with his fingers.

"Tomorrow you'll come to the office with me." Oliver remarked, giving her nipples a tweak. "Though, most of your duties will be under the desk. Is that understood slut?"

As much as her ass still hurt, Danielle was suprised at the softer side of Oliver.....the way he picker her up and carried her in his arms, she started to feel a closeness to him she hadn't felt before.....as she laid on his lap, she puurrred as he gently traced her body with his fingers...this was a side of him that was so new, a closeness and sign of affection she immediately responded to by snuggling up tight in a fetal position.

"ooooo," she let out a soft little squeal as her nipples were tweaked.....

Danielle nodded her head....."Yes Master," she replied.....

Despite appearances, Oliver could be caring and gentle if he so desired. Often though, he wasn't largely due to the actions of others. Being a demanding and insistent man who didn't enjoy being told no.

Giving her nipples a long tug, he laughed and bent down to bite at her neck. Leaving marks of ownership. "Hmmmm, tasty." he remarked with a smile, one hand moving down her body in search of her pussy. His middle finger poking inside and seeking out her g-spot.

Svetlana returned a moment later. Bowing. "Dinner is served sir." she said with a smile, eyeing how he was fingering Danielle. With a grin, the Euro babe approached and went down on him. Sucking lovingly on his cock while he fingered the blonde.

"Hmmmm, as enjoyable as this is, I am famished." he assured them both. Letting go of Danielle, only to take each women in an arm and carry them along to the kitchen. Having them sit on his lap together while they all ate. He fed them both, insisting that they feed him in turn.

Danielle arched her back, jutting her tits upwards toward his hands, her body movement asking for more of his touch......she opened her thighs, giving him better access to her cunt, one leg over the couch, the other on the floor.
"Uuuuuugh yes....." she moaned, her eyes closed...."yes Master,,,,,oh God, YEEEESSS!!!".....it was all she could do to hold back an orgasm and the inevitable squirting that was certain to follow.
When Svetlana joined in it made things even tougher....Danielle was so glad their Master got up to eat.....

Oliver's chair was crowded but no one was doing any complaining....the girls took turns kissing him as he fed them, then enjoyed himself as both women happily fed him in return.....

It was oddly satisfying to have two women in his lap. Oliver sat there with a near constant erection as he'd fed them and they him. Returning their kisses and leaving bite marks on both of their necks and upper backs. Occasionally, he pushed the two of them together to kiss. While they did, he would finger their cunts and enjoy making them cum while they made out at his command.

With dinner over, he let Svetlana go to clean up. While she did, he picked up Danielle and carried her to the couch where he pushed her face onto his cock. Turning on the TV and watching some financial news while he began to face fuck her. Svetlana joined them shortly and smiled at the sight. Immediately going down on him and sucking his balls with hungry desire while he fucked her fellow slave's face.

"Perhaps you two need a shopping trip for new lovely things to show off for me." He commented, not looking at then while they serviced his ample manhood.

"Of course master. " Svetlana paused to say. Only to receive a slap to the face for having stopping worshiping his balls. It only made her moan and attack him harder. Her hands moving over to seek out Danielle's clit.

Danielle was in 7th heaven....not only was she kissing the wonderful woman but Oliver was busy fingering her.....she'd lightly bounce on his lap as he drove her to an orgasm but stopped just short, knowing full well the fact that she was a squirter and didin't want everything around him soaked....

It seemed that the girls were the intended dessert after dinner....Danielle enjoyed being carried in his strong arms as if she was an infant, all naked and curled up in his arms. He sat on the couch and displayed his manhood, his gaze fixed on the TV, but obviously demanding that he be serviced. Danielle crawled over on her knees, crouched down and began sucking him off, groaning and gurrgling as he pushed, slamming his meat to the back of her throat....

A minute later, Danielle felt feminine fingers moving between her thighs, softly moaning as Svetlana played with her pussy....

Back
Top Bottom