Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing the Corporate ladder....Danielle and LordBesar

Danielle would like few things better than to please Oliver, this generous, sophisticated man, but the idea of being locked away in a chastity belt and kept in a room still made her cringe. She laid there on her belly, her pert ass up and so accessible....

"YEEEOOOW!!", she cried out....."please master," she sobbed......"please...I don't want to be locked away in that thing...."

She knew this was her last chance to say no to him, it would never come again....

"Danielle." He chided as his hand came down once again. "I'm quite disappointed in your actions. I was led to believe that you would submit and accept your role as my slave and mistress. But since you have rejected my commands, I must punish you. Now this is your final chance. Should you resist further, I will be forced to show you a different room in my home. One located in the basement."

He would give her this once last chance. She could beg forgiveness and pray for mercy. If she did not, there was no question of how he must treat her.

The basement. Where he broke in slaves.

Danielle had reached what she believed to be her limit. She was feeling strong emotions for this handsome man, but the idea of being locked away, of having her body encased in a metal cage was just too much....

"Master," she said sobbing...."I just.....can't....please forgive me...."
She knew he would follow through with his threat and introduce her to horrors in that locked room her kept talking about, but she just couldn't give her body away that easy.....

"Have it your way then." Oliver laughed as he kept spanking her ass as punishment. Cheek and cheek, he left red handprints on her round read until her entire rump was red . Then with a sigh, he took her into his arms and flung her over his shoulder. Carrying her down along with the chastity belt, he brought her into the basement where they entered the room.

In the room sat a number of sexual instruments. A sex swing, a large bed with restraints, a wall full of dildos, clamps and vibrators. Over in one corner sat what looked like a large bird cage. It was big enough for a large human. With thick metal bars and a complicated looking lock. Suddenly Oliver pushed Danielle down and attacked her. slipping the chastity belt on and plugging her holes forcibly. Once she was fully locked, he grabbed a ball gag and filled her mouth with it. Adding a blindfold, he led her into the cage and pushed her inside and locked it. Pressing a button, the cage raised two feet off the ground.

"This is where I put my disobedient slaves." He called to her, having left her ears free. "You will stay here until morning. I will return then to check on you and have you fed. Until then, think on what you have done." Producing a remote, he turned on the plugs that filled her two holes. Laughing as he left her alone.

Danielle yelped and howled as he spanked her, and spanked her hard.....she had no idea up till now just how hard an open palm could be against her tender ass....
The next thing she knew, he grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder as effortlessly as he could carry a sack of flour....Danielle stayed silent, knowing already just how much additional trouble she got herself into by refusing his advances.

The basement dungeon was just that....a dungeon, like something out of the Middle Ages. Some of the devices and implements she recognized, many of which she didin't....it had a wide variety of dildos, plugs and vibes of all sizes........
In one corner was something that was egg shaped, large enough to fit a human, but just enough...it resembled a bid cage...

"PLEASE!," she yelled as he forced her to the cold concrete ground....."NO! PLEASE NOOOO!!!"
Her pleas did little good as he straddled her, forcing the metal bra onto her breasts....next came the remainder of the chastity belt....she struggled but he somehow managed to open the metal frame and lock it around her waist.....she screamed as she felt the two rigid wide based dildos ram into her pussy and ass, grabbing her wrists and forced them into metal cuffs, attached by chain to the belt, allowing her only less than a foot of movement....
Danielle continued to scream as a ballgag was forced into her mouth with a blindfold following.....

She was picked up and pushed into the cage.....there was no room to stand erect so Danielle sat on her knees on the cold steel floor of the cage....
"MMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!," she groaned as she fought but the chains kept her hands from moving too much, certainly not enough for her to reach down and try to pull the plugs from her holes....even if she could, the belt secured them deep inside her.....she could just reach the padlock with her fingertips, as if it would do her any good.....
Danielle moaned and groaned, pulling on the chains thatg kept her arms at her side, trying somehow to wriggle out of the belt which was of course impossible....

A moment later, she felt strong vibrations and her ass and pussy got on fire.....she yelped and bounced as the ultra strong vibrations coursed through her body.....

Leaving Danielle to suffer for her disobedience, Oliver went and took a nice shower.

He was busy working for much of the evening, leaving him little time for thought about the slave that was captive in his basement. Had she just put the chastity belt on, she would have soon earned more rights as his slave. But disobedience had to be punished, and he could not allow a slave to refuse him in any way.

When the morning came, Oliver came down in the early day so that he would have time to enjoy his slave before he needed to depart for work. Wearing nothing but boxers, he came into the basement carry a tray with breakfast for her. She would need his strength. One thing he never did was keep a slave unfed or without opportunity to bathe . Opening the cage, he let her out and removed the gag and the blindfold. But not yet unlocking her from her chastity belt.

"Come," he ordered as he led her to the bed that was in the room. "I'll feed you. Then you will serve me with your holes. After which you will bathe. Now, do you repent for your wrongdoings?"

The basement dungeon also had a bathroom, though not as nice as the one in his room. He would likely leave her out of the cage during the day. Though bound all the same.

For Danielle, it was the longest night of her life. The vibrations were non stop.....no sooner had she cum then the next wave hit her like a brick....she yelped loudly at first but after the 10th or 11th orgasm----she had so many that she lost count---she slumped forward, finally passing out.....if anyone said sex wasn't painful, they hadn't been trapped as she was. Though her own nectar supplied lubrication, after enough orgasms her membranes became reddened and sore and halfway through the night her entire lower body became painful....

By the time morning had come, the floor of the cage was covered with a sticky film made of girly cum, the cage smelling of wet sex.....
Danielle blinked as the blindfold came off, licking her lips as the gag was removed....she was praying that he would release her from the chastity belt as well, but that wasn't to happen.
As she was led out of the cage, Danielle stumbled, having become extremely weak....her arms and wrists were chained close to her side so she was unable to feed herself. Instead, she sat on the edge of a bed that was in the room while Oliver fed her.

"yes Master,: she said wearily...."I'm sorry for refusing you and of course I'll serve my holes to you...."

Oliver fed Danielle. Taking care to keep her in good health as she would need her strength. Her apology had been sufficient for now, and after she was done eating her removed the chastity belt and bra. Picking her up, he took her to the bathroom and let her relieve herself. Before returning to help her into the bathtub. Washing her, he reached a hand into the tub to play with her sore pussy.

"Can you be trusted to obey now?" He asked. "If you promise me you will, I'll give you a bit of freedom. Though not much. You'll be tied up for a while still. "

Danielle hungrily let Oliver continue to feed her.....she was still weak from her non stop orgasms and it had been a while since she ate last, so she finished the plate, albeit a bit embarrassingly.
S let out a soft moan as the bra and belt was taken off of her, giving out a sharp squeal as she felt the twin dildos exit her body.....Danielle tried to get up but she almost fell to the floor. Thankfully the man was right there and picked her up, carrying her into the bathroom like he was carrying a young daughter.....
The warm water felt soothing, especially around her sore ass and pussy....her vagina still hurt but when he reached down to rub and play with it, she opened her legs to invite him further....

"yes master," she replied weakly....."I will obey...."
She was hoping being tied up would not be long ordeals.....

Giving her a smile, Oliver kissed Danielle softly on the lips and helped her out and subsequently dry off. "Then I will leave you out of the cage today." he promised. "You will still wear a chastity belt, though without plugs. A maid will be available to help you out for bathroom and for feeding you your meal. You will stay in this room until I can be assured of your compliance. But I will allow for you to use a television for entertainment."

Pressing a button on the wall, a maid came in a moment later to introduce herself. She was Svetlana, a middle aged Ukrainian woman who had worked for Oliver for some time and would be around to take care of Danielle in Oliver's absence. She soon left, leaving the two along.

Smirking wickedly, Oliver picked Danielle up and helped her into the sex swing. Dropping his underwear, he smiled.

"Ass or pussy?" He asked. Curious what she would choose.

Danielle still did not relish the idea of being a prisoner locked in that chastity belt.....a cage with or without bars was still nevertheless a cage. On the other hand, he had proved just how ruthless he could be when crossed, a side of him Danielle didin't wish to see again. To be sure, she would undoubtedly make mistakes and he would punish her, but for now it was best to behave....
"Thank you Master for being so generous with me," she replied....
Danielle heard the door open and a woman entered....still nude, Danielle was embarrassed....She was only naked around other women on extremely rare occasions, none of them sexual and wondered what the woman thought of her.....

Oliver picked her up and brought Danielle over to some kind of black harness hanging from the ceiling. It looked like some kind of cargo netting. helping her inside of it, her slipped her legs through the straps, exposing her ass and pussy perfectly....she was dangling about a couple feet off the ground. Danielle had of course never been in a sex swing before....

She stared through the swing as hsi underwear came off and there that massive cock of hers sprung, ready again to impale her.....
"your'e my master," she said gulping....."it looks like I'm open either way....if I could choose.....my pussy please?"

With his clothes off, Oliver approached and slapped the head of his cock on Danielle's pubic mound. Hitting her clit each time he did. It seemed as if she had learned her lesson, and wouldn't trouble him as much. Even so, having someone he could trust like Svetlana around was very beneficial. She had been with him for years, and sometimes filled his bed should he not have an active lover.

But Danielle was here now to take care of all of his desires.

"Thank you for your respect." he smirked as he aligned himself with her cunt. "I'll allow this, but when I return home tonight I will expect you to ride my dick with your ass for at least an hour. "

Pushing himself inside of her, he gripped her hips and began to thrust softly. As her cunt was sore, he took it easy for now until she was more well lubricated. A good pussy was a terrible thing to waste, and if not treated well would not be as tight.

So he was gentle at first. At least with his thrusting. His hands on the other hands wandered and tweaked her nipples quite a bit. Being far less gentle to her body than his dick was.

Danielle closed her eyes for her sexual assult.....the swing was at the perfect height, he was able to reach over easily and grtab her nipples as he thrusted.....Danielle began to moan, softly at first then louder with each onslaught of his massive cock. He seemed to be taking it a little easier on her, but her cunt was still sore and it hurt terribly.....
Danielle began to squeal and howl as he pumped her.....she held onto the the webbing, clenching it as he fucked her....the idea that she was going to be ass fucked later made her feel no better. She was tight enough here.....

"UUUUGH!!! UUUUGH!! UUUUGH!!!"

Danielle tried to take her mind off of what was happening.....what was with the maid? was she Bi? she assumed that he fucked her often, though probably not as often as he was going to screw Danielle. Would he make the woman watch? maybe even take part?
The second part made her cringe.....

Danielle's moans were clearly filled with mixed emotion. He heard the pain as well as the pleasure that filled the room as he slowly fucked her pussy. He didn't regret having been so rough with her. It was a lesson she needed to learn. But he did feel some level of sympathy for her. Wondering if he should have Svetlana take good care of Danielle while he was gone.

"Do you like that little whore Danielle?" he leaned towards her to whisper. Moving his hands from her hips to flat out grope her tits continuously.

"please me with your tight cunt, and I'll reward you." he promised her.

She was trapped in the swing, hovering just a couple feet from the ground, but it might as well have been 20.....she struggled but between his fucking and her placement in the swing, getting loose was impossible. Her legs dangled out as well as her tits, which he continuously groped and fondled.....

"UUGH!! UUGH!! UUGH!!" she grunted, matching his thrust....finally after a few minutes she held onto the webbing tight, arched backwards and let out a shrill scream, sending out a torrent....evidently being trapped in a swing did little to control her abilit to squirt....

Fucking her back and forth, Oliver took her harder and harder as he felt her pussy grip him. Eventually leading to her gushing orgasm, something he'd come to expect. Danielle was definitely unique in that regard, as most women didn't squirt. Let alone squirt every time as she did.

"Fuck you're a good whore." he growled as he fucked her. "I'm going to flood that cunt again!!!" Gripping her hips, he shot his ample load. His heavy balls emptying in her. Laughing in relief, he pulled out and went to the wall where he had a dildo molder from his cock that was designed to be kept inside. Grabbing it and a butt plug, he came back to Danielle and filled both of her holes. Laughing at the thought of how she would feel while he was gone.

"I must be getting to work, but Svetlana will be here to make sure you're obedient." Coming to her, he bent down and gave her a surprisingly gentle and loving kiss. She might have been his whore, but that meant she was a treasure. Not trash.

After Oliver helped Danielle out of the swing, he put some cuffs on her and left her on the bed. The room had cameras that he could access on his phone. Later he would check on her. For now, she was left naked, plugged, and bound on the bed.

Danielle was starting to feel her ability to squirt with her orgasms was a curse and not a blessing. It seemed like men fucked her harder, faster and more often when they found out she was a squirter....
She let out a loud scream as she felt a huge load of man cum fill her pussy....she was quickly becoming little more than a sperm bank......
panting, she watched as he pulled out, went to a wall and returned with 2 plugs, both wide and tapered at the ends near the base so once in, pushing them out would be next to impossible. The one she assumed was destined for her cunt was longer and wider, shaped like a cock.....
"OOOOOMMMPH!" she grunted as she laid there, helpless as he shoved the plugs in both holes....her ass was still tight and she let out a squeal as she felt her anal tunnel stretch.....

She was weak from this most recent onslaught and had to be helped over to the bed.....she laid there on her back, moaning as her wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the bedframe...she was nude, spreadeagled, plugged and never felt so used.
Danielle tried to push the plugs out but it was useless. Was he planning on impregnating her? she remembered he didin't force her with an enema, so his seed was stewing inside her...

Danielle laid there whimpering and struggling with the cuffs.....

After Oliver left to shower and get ready for work, Danielle was left on her own for some time. He soon readied and was out of the door in one of his impeccably tailored suits. Making sure to text Svetlana and let her know that she was to make sure Danielle was fed and taken care of.

Two hours passed, and around ten the Eastern European woman, wearing a sexy maid outfit, walked in to check on her charge. Svetlana was a woman in her mid forties. Just a bit older than Oliver was. She had worked for Oliver's father and now the son. Each man having owned her as both a maid and a lover. She had light tawny brown hair that was kept back in a tight braid. With green eyes, a slender hourglass body and a stern expression.

"I have come to assist you." Svetlana said to Danielle as she helped unbind the young woman. She had no real trace of an accent, having lived in America for many years now.
"If you wish to use the bathroom, please do so. Then I have prepared a small snack."

Danielle continued to feebly struggle for a while after he left but soon gave up, realizing it was not only useless but tiring.
She laid there sobbing until Svetlana entered the bedroom. Even though she was older---Danielle correctly guesses in her 40's---she was an attractive looking woman, if Danielle was interested in a female encounter.
But Danielle wasn't interested in the woman sexually....she was hoping the maid could somehow be convinced to release her.

"Thank you," Danielle said as the cuffs were taken off her limbs....she rubbed her ankles before wobbly walking to the bathroom.
She bore down, hoping to expel any remains of the man inside her.....
Once finished, she came out and sat on the side of the bed. She had no idea what orders were given to the maid and thought it best to sit there and wait for her to lead the way....

"Svetlana?," she asked. "can we talk?....I'll do anything if you let me go....anything...."

After giving Danielle a chance to use the bathroom, Svetlana smiled and nodded warmly. "Of course darling. Why don't we go to the living room and you can take some time to stretch."

Unlocking the door, the Ukrainian woman helped Danielle up and to the large living room. Sitting on the couch together.

Suddenly, something changed in Svetlana's eyes and a wicked grin crossed her face. "IF you wish to stay unbound, then I have something for you to do." She spoke in an amused and flirty tone. Lifting her skirt to reveal an incredibly tiny thong that was practically made of dental floss. Pointing to the pussy beneath with her finger, Svetlana smiled.

"Eat up, and I'll allow you to be free."

of course Danielle meant escape from Oliver's house, not simply out of the bedroom, and she was sure Svetlana understood it as well.
"I'll do anything you want to keep me from being a prisoner in that bedroom," she replied, and meant it, even if it meant she would have to do things she didin't want.

Danielle couldn't help but stare as the maid lifted up her skirt to reveal micro small thong panties....they were narrow enough in front to only cover her slit....
Danielle had never eaten a girl before but she'd seen enough videos and pics on line to give her an idea what to do.
Now on her knees on the floor, she pulled off the woman's thong, then opened her thighs. Cautiously and nervously licking her pussy lips, Danielle noticed they were already swelling, engorged with blood......
By the way the woman was moaning, Danielle sensed she was doing something right. gently spreading the woman's lips apart, she licked the sweet glistening pinkness inside.....

If Danielle thought she was going to get off easily, then she was sorely mistaken. As soon as her panties were peeled away at Danielle had moved into position, Svetlana locked her legs around the young woman and held her there. "Do not stop until I allow it." the European maid laughed as she was eaten by the submissive blonde. Who was trying very hard to eat. Though her technique could use some work.

From her outfit, Svetlana produced a feather duster and used it to lightly whip Danielle's ass. Leaving gentle and consistent smacks. Occasionally looking to the wall mounted camera that Oliver was sure to be checking periodically during the course of the day.

"Mmmmm, not bad for a first time." the maid praised. "But you'll need to bring me to....at least four orgasms to stay free from your bondage."

"FOUR a day???," Danielle replied, bring her head up momentarily, then back down between the woman's thighs after being swatted. With her inexperience, Danielle felt there was no way to comply.....
Nevertheless, she concentrated on pleasing the woman, curling her tongue to make it a little stiffer and burrowed it deep inside, first grazing, then bathing the woman's pink meat. She knew she was successful by the way the woman rocked back and forth, moaning then finally making her cum.....
Danielle was forced to swallow the woman's pussy juice or else she would suffocate...at first, the sweet/salty taste was nothing like she ever tasted before, but she soon developed a taste for it....

"oh wow, eager for freedom? Or for pussy?" The maid teased, softly stroking Danielle's hair as she held the woman's face to her cunt. She adored having her pussy eaten, and as Oliver refused to do so given her attempts to gain dominance over him, Svetlana had to find other sources.

"Hmmm, getting closer!" the Eastern European woman moaned, grinding her hips and mound against Danielle's face in lust. Suddenly she pushed the blonde down and came. Her juices not spraying like the slave, but more gushing all over the woman's tongue.

"Mmmm, Oliver is sure to be enjoying this." she moaned aloud. Knowing he was watching from one of the many cameras in the room.

Danielle was doing her best to please the woman, what with the hint of being released from the chastity belt prison acting like a carrot dangling from the head of a horse.....
She flicked her tongue up and down the length of the woman's slit, then curled her tongue and dived in, tongue fucking her....
The woman mashed her mound up tight against the nervous and trembling girl, almost suffocating her.

Suddenly the woman erupted, sending a flow straight into Danielle's waiting mouth.....she swallowed every drop, letting it flow down her throat....she wasn't exactly aroused but was willing to do anything to keep herself out of that metal horror.....anything.....

Back
Top Bottom