Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing the Corporate ladder....Danielle and LordBesar

Danielle was so nervous.....this was to be her first day on the job, and this was not just an ordinary job, it was with one of the largest corporations in the city.....
She decided to skip breakfast and devote more time to decking herself out--afterall, you know what they say about first impressions---
Danielle rummaged through her dresser and came out with a black lace deep plunge bra, matching panties and tan nylons.....out from the closet came a tan mid thigh length semi tight skirt, dark brown sleeveless blouse and her black 4" heels. After dolling herself up, she took one last evaluation....
38D tits, tight ass, flat tummy...thanks to years at the 24 hr fitness club. After brushing her blonde wavy mane, she was ready.....

The skyscraper was one of the tallest in the city and equally imposing once she went through one of the 6 glass doors.....marble and mahogony throughout, the building was impressive indeed.
Danielle took the elevator to the 30th floor.....a short row of secretaries greeted her as she came in. Not too many years ago, she was one of those women and now she was in the upper echelon, an executive's private secretary, slightly trembling and nervous as hell....
"You must be Danielle Carson," a 50ish looking gentleman greeted her, shaking her hand..."I'm your boss, Mr. Rogers, but we're not formal here....you can call me Richard...."

The day started as one might expect....meetings, meetings, conference calls, meetings.....
Around 1pm a secretary came in...."Mr. Rogers, there's a gentleman here to see you...."
"See him in," Rogers said...."Danielle, please come in...."

Oliver Thomas Rienler was on his way to Alpha Productions LLC. to meet with his old friend Dennis Rogers. The two had some business discussions regarding a potential new deal in Brazil. So the thirty four year old Oliver was in his town car about to be delivered to the parking garage of the building. The black sedan soon parked and the driver walked around to open the door for Oliver. Stepping out, Oliver buttoned his impeccably tailored black Armani suit and walked inside and to the elevator, his custom made leather shoes hitting the marble floors of the building.

Oliver was a tall man, just over six foot two in height. He was in great shape thanks to his diet and the tennis he played five days a week. With dark brown hair that was beginning to grey and a well trimmed beard, he was every bit the tall dark and handsome alpha male he seemed to be. His piercing blue eyes noticed everything as stepped off the elevator at the thirtieth floor and walked towards Dennis's office. Stopping at the secretary's desk, he flashed a perfect white grin and smiled. "Oliver Rienler to see Mr. Rogers." he said in a smooth voice, betraying a hint of an accent.

The secretary sent him in and Oliver walked in and smiled as he shook Dennis's hand. "It's been a while." After they exchanged pleasantries, Oliver turned his attention to the lovely blonde in the room. Approaching her with hands in his pockets, he smiled and held out his hand. "Hello there, I don't believe we've met." he said to this woman with his most seductive smile. "I'm Oliver Rienler. And what is your name?"

Danielle was sitting cross legged when the door to her boss's office opened and a splendid looking gentleman came in. Danielle gazed at the new client. The man was dressed impeccable, not a thread out of place, just oozing with culture.....
Danielle stood quickly as he approached her. She held out her hand in return and smiled....
"I'm.....I'm Danielle....uh, Miss Carson," she stammered, then blushed. Shit! first day on the job and already fucking up.....

She wanted to turn and run, embarrassed at her rather unprofessional response. This little stunt of hers might cost the company!
Danielle regained enough composure to smile....."so," she continued, welcoming the color to return to her face...."you and Mr. Rogers know each other...?"

Oliver was not at all disturbed by the informal way she'd introduced herself. There was something of an unwritten code he kept when meeting people below his stature, and that was to allow them slack as they didn't know proper protocol. That, and Danielle was exceptionally beautiful and he didn't want to embarrass the poor woman. Taking her hand, Oliver kissed the back and smiled at her with a sudden predatory gaze. "It's lovely to meet you Miss Carson." He replied, a soothing and seductive voice trying to calm her embarrassment. "I'm sure Dennis, Mr. Rogers will insist you call me Mr. Rienler, but feel free to call me Oliver if you'd like."

Taking a seat on the expensive sofa in Dennis's office, Oliver leaned back, unbuttoning his jacket to reveal his matching waistcoat and ensemble. "We use to work together some time ago." He revealed to the blushing Danielle. "I left to start my own firm as he was promoting within this company. We've kept a friendly relationship due to mutual benefits and the lack of competition between our firms. But enough business for now. Such things have taken years to set up and can surely wait another brief moment. I'd like to hear about uou? How long have you worked here? Are you....settled in to the demands of your position?"

Danielle was far from being a provincial, submissive or naive woman....it was just her way of dealing with corporate survival. Like in ancient times in the orient, one had to respect and honor those they felt were in a superior position, and Danielle knew it.
Of course she wouldn't bow or anything stupid like that, but it was obvious that the two men shared something besides a mere business connection, but what was it?

"Not much to tell," she replied....."I used to be one one of the girls in the secretarial pool like the ones out there, but I went to business college and....rose up the ranks, you might say. It's only my first day here, though...."
The air conditioning was, as she felt, abnormally cold but it turned out that her boss preferred it. If there was any extra benefit, it was for the two men....Danielle's bra was sheer and even through her blouse the cold made her nipples protrude....

Oliver listened intently as she spoke. He hadn't come her for the women, but Dennis always had such lovely assistants. He would have to speak with his old friend about her later. With that frame and that long hair....

Resisting his urges, Oliver smiled and offered her a warm nod and perfect grin. "Well then I hope you have a wonderful time here." He replied with a smile. "I for one hope to see much more of you. But perhaps I should attend to my business with your boss. Though I would like to speak with you later."

Oliver waited for Dennis, now having many things he wanted to discuss with his old friend about this lovely new woman.

Danielle shot a quick glance at a nearby mirror and was horrified....'oh god,' she thought...'great...my nipples are showing....'
The more she saw the two men, the more something just didin't seem right....was there something going on?
On her way to a morning break, she overheard 2 women talking in a hallway. One of them said to the other, "I didin't think he'd pick Julie, not when there was at least a half dozen to choose from, but at least she got a good price....."

Danielle walked away confused.....

Oliver and Dennis spoke for a bit about the new deal their companies had partnered in, finalizing some of the aspects of it and shaking hands on some well concluded business. Once that was settled, Oliver had something new he wanted to discuss.

"Your assistant, Danielle, she's a lovely woman." the dark haired man said with a smile as they spoke. "Is she available?"

Dennis leaned back in his chair and smiled. "She's new, and has no idea about the arrangements between our clients and our girls. But I think you'd be the perfect person to introduce her."

"Then call her back in and explain the process." Oliver insisted, his face suddenly serious. "I need to make a call, be back in a moment."

Oliver left to go take his call and Dennis called Danielle back in. "Have a seat." he ordered. Once she was seated, he leaned forward and smiled.

"Danielle, this is your first day as my assistant, but it's best you learn right away what is expected." Looking at her, he smiled but the look had no humor in it. "You see, Alpha Productions has a unique relationship with our clients and partners. Beautiful young women work her during the day. But their nights and weekends can be bought by a client. What takes place between the two varies client to client, but I'm sure you can imagine what that might be. The gentleman you met, Mr. Rienler has expressed interest in you. So it's my job to facilitate this process."

Looking at her intently, Dennis Rogers frowned. "So shall I tell him you'll meet him tonight?"

Danielle stood there, eyes transfixed on her boss as he explained just what went on here. So, the girls she overheard were right!....still somewhat naive, she assumed it was nothing more than a dinner companion set up, something that was far from unusual---companies often persuaded their secretaries and other female staff to do the 'wine and dine' in order to woo prospective clients--and Danielle had no reason to suspect that this would be any different.

Besides, the client WAS attractive and it had been a while since she last dated.
"Yes Mr Rogers," she replied...."I'll be happy to meet him...."

"Excellent." Dennis smiled for once. "He'll be back in a moment and will want to speak with you. But I'll handle the broad arrangements. You two will discuss more, specific details."

Oliver did return a minute later, smiling as he saw Danielle. "Are we arranged?" he asked Dennis, but with eyes on Danielle.

Dennis nodded and smiled. "I'll have the documents prepared before you leave. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll leave you two to discuss details."

Once Dennis left, Oliver sat beside Danielle and smiled. "I'm very glad you've accepted me." he said, resting a hand on her knee. "I'm most delighted in fact. And with your permission, I'd like to buy you something to wear for our evening together. Would you be able to provide me with your measurements so I can make sure everything will fit properly? Also, is tonight too soon? I'm content to wait if you wish, but I'll admit, the prospect of your company is quite exciting."

'Are we arranged'? the voice in Danielle's head asked....this is only a dinner date, isin't it?

"can I call you Oliver,?" she asked. "accepted you?.." then she asked what her voice said...."it's just...dinner..."
She stood up, obviously nervous upon the gentleman's stating he wish to buy something for her.
"Uh....why would you want to buy something for me?...it's just a dinner date...."

Danielle walked backwards to the door. As nervous as she now was, the last thing she wanted to do was possibly cause problems for her boss and the company, simply because she balked at what she thought was an intimate question.
She sighed and smiled, looking slightly downward....
"allright.....38..25...36....and tonight will be fine....."
Danielle came over to him, jotted down her cell phone number and gave it to him...."go ahead and call me with the time..."

Oliver just smiled, ignoring her questions. She clearly hadn't understood what Dennis had told her. But no matter, she would grasp that concept soon enough. He had already made reservations at a very expensive classic French restaurant in the city in case he was to find a lovely woman for the evening. Now he just had to have a dress and effects sent over.

Taking her number, Oliver stood and offered her a smile. "I'll call you with the details later." He said, the e in details bearing an accent of the upper class. Offer her a friendly and flirtatious smile, he nodded and began to walk out. "Until tonight."

As soon as he left, Oliver called a local boutique and ordered a lovely black dress, five inch heels, a necklace and some tiny lace thong panties to be delivered to Danielle at the office before the end of the business day. Once he had everything arranged, he dialed her number while his town car was already whisking him to his hotel suite.

"Danielle? It's Oliver." He spoke with a smooth tone. "Everything is arranged for seven thirty this evening. If you'd give me your address, I can come by and pick you up so you won't have to drive or pay a cab fair."

Danielle watched him exit the room, down the hall and vanish in the elevator.
The remainder of the work day was uneventful and before long, it was almost end of shift....The gentleman called her, asking very politely for her address and to tell her the time of the dinner...

Just when she was ready to leave for home, a messenger arrived at the office carrying a large box.....
"Danielle Carson,?" he asked. When she said yes, her gave her something to sign. Once done, he handed her the box. It had no name or anything to identify it, just a handwritten note, asking her not to open until she got home.
Danielle was curious but did as the note instructed.
When she got home and opened the box, she let out a gasp......"Holy shit!," she exclaimed aloud. in the box was a very expensive black cocktail dress, slit up on one side with a matching pair of black thong panties and a pair of 5" black heels. It also had a necklace....almost simple in design but nevertheless beautiful.

Danielle picked out her sexiest plunge bra, reminding herself that the box included panties. She never liked thongs----always felt like they were bunched up inside her ass cheeks--but what the hell, she didin't pay for it....

Promptly at 7:30, the doorbell rang.....

In his hotel, Oliver spent the afternoon on the phone. He was a busy man, and wanted to conclude his business before the evening so he wouldn't be bothered while with Danielle. Thinking of her made him smile. She was quite beautiful, and he was going to enjoy their time together.

After concluding his business, Oliver took a shower and then got dressed in a grey Gucci suit. Dark shirt, no tie. After fixing his cuff links, he called his driver and was soon being driven across town to pick up his lovely date.

He sent the driver to fetch her, while he waited in the back of the car.

"If you'll follow me ma'am. " Vincent, the driver said as he led her to the car and opened the door for her.

Oliver smiled and apprised her appearance. "Worth every penny." He thought to himself, quite pleased.

"You look stunning." Said with an easy smile as they were driven to the restaurant. "Thank you for being so agreeable. I promise to be a wonderful date and provide you with a wonderful and stimulating evening."

Soon at the restaurant, they were led to a private table. Oliver kept his eyes on Danielle. Too focused on her pljngimg neckline to even notice the waiter at first.

Danielle was expecting the gentleman but was suprised to see instead a chaffeur, or at least she thought he was.
She followed the man down to the car, wriggling just a little...the thong panties were already bugging her, bunching up between her tight tan ass cheeks with oh so little fabric in front, just almost covering her pussy....for some reason, she was thankful she shaved regularly down there.....The dress was elegant but dipped in the front, her cleavage clearly showing....

Danielle had to admit, she was enjoying the attention being lavished upon her. She wasn't a stranger to most of this---at least a few of her now ex boyfriends had a little chivalry---but not nearly as much as this.....he seemed almost 'old country' but didin't treat her like a 2nd class person, insisting she walk behind him. No, she went alongside him and felt like she was being put on display....
Finally arriving at their table, her chair pulled out and they sat. Danielle was sporting a pair of diamond earrings, one of the few things left to her by her long departed mother....the night was so romantic.....

Once they were seated and the waiter had finally gotten Oliver's attention for their orders, he was able to return to eyeing his lovely date. Enjoying the way that she looked. "It's shocking that someone so lovely wouldn't have men fawning over her for a simple smile." He complimented, unable to resist the subtle allure that she was giving off.

When their wine arrived, he raised a glass to her with a seductive gaze. "To a wonderful evening." he toasted, his eyes drifting all over her body as his mind began to spin fantasies of how she might look on his hotel bed. But that could be discussed later. For now, he wanted to know more of her.

"Tell me Danielle, I'd like to know more about you. What can you tell me of yourself?" Oliver asked. Curious what she'd reveal. He was eager to know all, so he could better understand how their evening might progress.

Danielle didin't mind that her dinner date was eyeing her....hell, what woman wouldn't love this much attention?
"thanks for the flattery," she replied, "but I guess I've been too busy trying to have a career that any....uh, social life has been put on the back burner...."
As they touched wine glasses, she gazed at the well dressed, well mannered gentleman...."to a wonderful evening," she replied in a sultry whispered tone...she caught him glancing over her body with attention to her cleavage....just to make things more interesting, she leaned over to put the glass on the table, just enough so he could get a glimpse of her ample 38D breasts....

"Let's see," she began, eyes front but not focusing....."not much to tell....my name is Danielle Carson, I'm 30, single and you know my measurements..."
With that she giggled...."just started with the company as an executive secretary but I've worked there for about 5 years as a file room clerk. I knew it was a 'going nowhere' job, so I took come college courses and finally got a B.A in business administration...."
She looked over at him, pleasantly suprised that he was taking this much interest, her eyes almost glowing as they caught the candlelight and mirrored it....
She fingered the necklace around her neck......"don't think I ever saw this design before.....does it mean anything?"

The way she pushed her chest forward...Oliver felt the swell within him as his pants tightened a bit at the sight of her lovely form. Did she know how desirable she looked this evening? Or how much lust she had caused to burn within him? he hungered for her, yearned for her. If the evening did not end with her in his bed, Oliver would not be satisfied. No, he would have her. On her back on knees. She would pant and moan his name until her voice gave out as far as he was concerned. One way or another, she would scream his name.

"I'm impressed, you clearly must have a willing determination to succeed in life." he said with a smile. "It's a wonder you've only achieved this level of success. I'm certain you'll rise further if you're willing to continue with your self improvement."

Not only was she lovely, but she was driven and intelligent as well. It made him wonder if she would be more than just this one night. He was in the market for an assistant himself, she did fit the bill for what he was looking for.

"Hmmmm? Oh, yes." He had been lost and thought and missed her question. Looking at the necklace, he smiled at the O. It was a bondage necklace that had many meanings. But for him, the O stood for obedience. He just smirked and looked at her eyes. "Why don't I tell you later?" he replied playfully. "There's no rush for the evening."

Danielle smiled at the compliments she was recieving...she had heard it before from other men, usually just prior to attempts to get her into bed. Sometimes she allowed it to work, often she did not. With this gentlemen?.....maybe, just maybe....
she pictured him taking her to his apartment....candles lit, soft music, hands gently pulling down the zipper along her back, letting the dress cascade off almost by itself....clad then in only her bra and panties, she would allow his advances....

Danielle shook herself out of her seconds long daydream.....
"No," she said, again at a sultry whispered voice, fully aware of what it was doing to him..."no rush at all...."

Danielle made an excuse to go to the bathroom. Once inside, she took off her bra and stuffed it in her bag. Returning to the table, it wasn't long until the coolness of the restaurant made her nipples protrude, practically impossible to not notice the pinpoints through the dress....

He wanted her. That much was certain.

Women like Danielle didn't come around often, and Oliver was more hungry for her than for his meal. When she was in the restroom, he dialed Dennis's personal cell to speak.

"How much for her?" He asked , straight forward.

Dennis chuckled on the other end. A bit surprised that Oliver was already this enthralled. "What do you want her for?"

"What the hell does it matter." Oliver growled. "If I want her for making me sandwiches or just for eye candy, so long as I pay you shouldn't care."

Laughing once more, Dennis smiled and realized he would have need a new assistant. Just as she had started. After telling Oliver the exorbitant dollar amount, which was almost immediately wired, the now assistant less man chuckled once more into the microphone.

"Good luck with her."

Oliver hung up, having concluded this business. Their food would arrive soon and then he would allow for dessert. Before taking her back to his hotel for his second taste of dessert that evening.

When she returned, he smiled widely, eyeing his purchase. His hunger increasing by the moment.

Danielle reached into her bag beside her, knowing full well when she bent her breasts would be on full display.....
sitting back up, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek....
"if I didin't say it yet, thank you for a romantic evening," she said...

When she gazed straight at him, she caught that glance she'd already seen before...that look as if he was evaluating her...she felt as if she was wearing an invisible outfit and he could see right through....
When the dinner finally arrived, she found she wasn't exactly ravenous, but the food did give her a chance to relax, knowing he would cast at least part of that concentration on his plate.....

It was so very difficult to concentrate on his meal. Oliver was not use to such eye candy, and Danielle was not making it any easier with her flirtations and movements. His manhood had become semi erect and was remaining so. Making him consider just having dessert in his hotel room later after he had a chance to see Danielle in a more intimate way. But he endeavored to control himself so he didn't seem overeager.

"You're most welcome." he replied with a smile, struggling to contain the hunger in his eyes. "I can assume then that you're glad you agreed to come out with me?"

As they finished with their dinner, Oliver's hunger became more and more apparent. When the waiter returned asking about dessert, the wealthy man just shook his head and asked for the check instead. Once he had paid with his black credit card, he eyed his date and smirked. "Would you be opposed to dessert at my suite?" he asked. Less of a question and more just a polite statement so she would know what he had in mind.

For Danielle, the night had been perfect, but she knew she had probably gone a step too far in taking off her bra.....it was just that she wanted to see if this gentleman was more than a wolf in overpriced clothing, and she was watchful for the telltale signs that he was interested only in getting her in bed....God knows she had enough of the 'slam-bam' guys and she was praying this man was different, and by the signs she already given him, he seemed so.

"Yes, I'm glad you asked me out," she said......
The trap the man had been setting was about to be snared.....Danielle agreed to continue the date at his place. How far she was willing to go with him would of course depend on him, but Danielle didin't want to be little more than another notch on his bedpost....

"Wonderful." Oliver responded with a controlled but still enthusiastic smile. Helping her up, they left the restaraunt and Oliver's driver waited to take them back to the five star hotel suite that the wealthy businessman had booked for while he was in town.

Along the way, he slid up to Danielle and rested his hand on her thigh, testing her reactions to see if she had the same desires that he did. Rubbing her knee with his thumb, Oliver felt himself become semi erect once more. His ample manhood bulging a bit in his tailored pants. If she were to look and scrutinize carefully, it would be possible to make out the outline of his growing member. The phallus he had every intention of giving to her after some foreplay.

Once they were dropped off, he took Danielle's arm and guided her up to the suite. A private elevator taking them there. Once inside the opulent room, Oliver dialed up room service and ordered them some dessert as well as a bottle of Chrystal and some espresso. Once the order was confirmed, he returned to his date with a smile. "Shall we sit on the couch for a moment while we wait?" He suggested, eager for more of her soft skin.

He had no intentions of pouncing just yet. Rather, he wanted to work her up into a slow burning frenzy that would make it easier to engage in an endless night of passion. Taking her in any and all positions he could imagine. Even now his mind drifted to the cache of toys that were in closet of the suite's bedroom. Sexual implements that would likely be used to make their first encounter even more climatic

"Well," Danielle said once they arrived at his hotel room....."I have to admit....I'm impressed..."
impressive wasn't the word. Danielle had been in a few hotel rooms in her dating life, but this p[lace was opulent....a splendid view of the city from almost an entire wall made of glass....lounges, chairs, tables...this suite obviously was top of the line....

She let herself be led over to the couch....Danielle sat with her legs crossed, the slit in the dress rising up to her thigh and her panty lines....
Danielle had already started to figure out her escape signal in her head. She would let him go just so far, then do a millisecond last chance evaluation. If everything so far was looking good, then maybe.....
She laid an open palm on his thigh, then gently brought it up....sure enough, her date was getting hard....

Back
Top Bottom