Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to my Brand new Thread [MxM/MxF] (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brand

Moon
Yes the title is a pun based off my username, deal with it :p Anyway welcome to my thread, Here there will be MxM (Yaoi) and MxF (Hetero). I would do yuri but I find I just don't have a knack for playing the female sex. Here is a little about myself. I'm Brand, obviously, heh heh heh. This thread is for Straight and Gay RP Requests Spanning 4 Types of Non Fandom Type RPs and Several Fandom RPs spanning Anime, Video Games and some comic books. You'll find a lot of types of things in here.

That said, here are just some basic rules.
#1: Please be able to post at least 1-3 paragraphs minimum and by paragraphs I'm counting the # of lines not just 5 short sentences. I'd like 5-6 lines a paragraph personally.
#2: If you need to bail on the RP, shoot me a PM, I won't get mad, personally I'd like to receive the same courtesy that I intend to give to my fellow RPers. Just say "I have IRL problems or too many RPs" and I'll understand.
#3: As Noted by the Site's Rules all Characters will at least be 15 Years or Older when included in sexual content. If non-sexual dialogue and a timeskip is performed by all means you can do some background story in the rp. (IE Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time RPs where Young Link is Mentioned before he pulls the master sword)
#4: I only RP via PMs and if the plot is good enough, Threads. If you're okay with this, Put Somewhere in your thread a Kirby (>'v')>

RE: Welcome to my Brand new Thread (Under Construction)

So as mentioned above in the previous thread there is going to be a fandom and non fandom section. This is the latter. The non-Fandom section features Several Types of RPs, but for now let's just talk about 2 Plots that I have right now, and the rest will be a bunch of different pairings.

First plot: Love will find a way! (Open Again)
Incest / Modern Fantasy: Bro x Sis, Bro x Bro, Cousin x Cousin
The General Plot is that the family plays video games together via VRMMO in order to maintain a friendship, both players are currently in the end game content of this "Second Life" like VRMMO. Where in certain character owned zones, like Guilds or Personal Character homes, one can change the zone settings to adult settings and adjust the pleasure/pain settings in those zones. At first it's not something people bring up, but marriage to the opposite and same sex is available in the game with payments available for certain bonuses during the wedding, like unique mounts and such. That's the game information.

The idea is that the pair in real life have real feelings for one another, but both are morally obstinate about not having an incestuous relationship in reality, knowing that they're uneasy about having a lustful relationship outside, they decide together to make a relationship in the game. Dates, Sex, Marriage and various other things can take place in the game while they believe they can maintain their familial relationship in reality without crossing that line. At least that's what they believe when they start their 'relationship' in game. But as they cross that line in game, what happens when their in game relationship eventually blurs into reality?

New Plot: Keeping it in the Family
Incest in Law / Modern: Groom x Younger Brother in law or Groom x Step-son
The consensus of the plot is quite simple. The Groom has just gotten married to YC's Sister or Mother. and the two of you are at the airport, waiting on the wood be bride, so that MC and her can go on their honeymoon. However the time is running out and both of us are getting worried, when I get a text from said bride. I show it to you, and it says "Sorry, I can't go through with it at all, don't look for me." as a result, both of us kinda freak, though for very different reasons. YC freaks because your mum or sister vanished, so the two of them go looking around the airport with no luck. MC is worried because his employer and his family are going to see him off. So he convinces YC, very aggressively that YC looks very feminine, and that he should wear some of his Mother's or Sister's clothing and play the part until they are through the gate. It works, for the most part, but when we're about to split up, the flight attendant for the flight finds us and says the flight schedule has been moved up, and thus you are basically forced onto the plane, and the two of us arrive at the resort. Where you then contact your family about said Sibling or Parent and ask them to find Her. Seeing as things were calming down, it comes to the realization that YC is still and quite comfortably wearing his sister's/mother's clothing. But as you begin to take them off in favor of your old clothes, you see said Groom partner depressed in his room about the earlier events. So what happens next, do you make sure he has a proper Wedding Night? Or will you continue to play the CD girlfriend the entirety of the Honeymoon stay until said sibling/parent is found?

Generalized Pairings
Modern
Step/Father x Son/Daughter
Step/Brother x Brother/Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Nephew/(Step)Son x Aunt/(Step)Mother
Parent x Child's Teacher
Parent x Child's Babysitter
Teen x Babysitter
Senior Employee x New Employee
Best Friend x Friend w/ an Addiction
New Trainee x Policeman (drill sergeant also works)

Fantasy
Queen/King x Enemy King (Romance or Corruption)
Heroine/Hero x Demonkin (Magic Orient Demons in Fantasy Games)
Heroine/Hero x Monsterkin (Orcs, Goblins, Minotaurs, Satyrs, Centaurs)
Heroine/Hero x Beastkin (Furries, Scalies, Dragontaurs, Shifters, Anthros)
Adventurer x Adventurer
King x Prince/Princess
Political Husband x Political Lover
High Human/Human x High Elf/Drow/Orc/Goblin/Halfling/Dwarf/Beastkin/Demonkin
High Elf/Drow x Orc/Goblin/Halfling/Dwarf/Beastkin/Demonkin
Orc x Human/Elf/Goblin/Halfling/Dwarf/Beastkin/Demonkin

Sci-Fi
human x alien (Humanoid or non-humanoid)
Human x AI (Human x Computer Program)
Human x AI (Human x Android/Cyborg)
Player x AI (FPS VRMMO Player x NPC)
Player x Player (FPS VRMMO Player x Player)​

RE: Welcome to my Brand new Thread (OPEN)

Well here is the fandom post, check out what you like and what you are interested in doing. Remember to PM with that (>'-')> somewhere in the post. Well without further ado, Here are my Fandoms that I seek o .o

Mortal Kombat Plot: MK9/10 AU
Culture Shock, Conquest, Enslavement, Powerplay
Non-human or Human x Human
The Plot Being Something along the lines of an AU where Reptile did not expunge Mileena as a clone of Kitana Grown in a Lab. Where she became the Ruler of Outworld, with Kotal Khan, Goro, Reptile, D'vorah, Reiko, Ermac and Baraka as her lieutenants, she decided to use more vicious and cunning in her tactics than the failures of her 'father.' Shao Kahn who was obsessed with Earth Realm. She needed a Sorceror of her own, one she could mold, she didn't trust Quan Chi and with Shang Tsun dead one would have to be made from scratch. While turning her attention away from Outworld, she instead turns her focus towards one of the other realms with not so great fighters, like the Realm of Chaos or Order.

MC would be one of several peoples from the various realms, who are captured and brought to Outworld as slaves. these slaves were to be candidates for her new sorceror or sorceress if they can prove their worth by strength, cunning and successful plans. After receiving basic combat training, she sends these slaves as low level fighters to participate in Mortal Kombat against one of the 3 other Realms, (IE The Nether Realm, The Realm of Chaos or the Realm of Order) The one who gains the biggest achievement will be rewarded. The ones who fail, well their lives are forfeit.

Video Games (options divided by /)
Mortal Kombat [Follows the MKIX/X reset]
Shujinko x Mileena/Tanya/D'Vorah/Reptile/Sheeva/Goro/Kotal/Rain/Ferra & Torr (Outworld)
Shujinko x Kitana/Jade/Sindel/Liu Kang/Smoke/Noob Saibot/Ashrah/Moloch (Netherrealm)
Shujinko x Cassie/Jacqui/Sonya/Li Mei/Kuai Liang/Raiden/Rain/Takeda/Kenshi/Kung Jin (Earthrealm)

Street Fighter
New OC fighter x Any Female Characters
New OC fighter x Most Male Characters

Soul Calibur
Link x Most Characters

Resident Evil [I dont see this ever happening but <3 if it could happen]
Infection Carrier Human x Sexualized Monster example

Legend of Zelda
Link x Ganondorf (Breath of Wild Plot)
Link x Ganondorf (Top Link, Power-bottom Ganondorf)
Link x Ganondorf (Top Ganondorf, Bottom Link)
Link x Zelda (Skyward Sword)
Link x Zelda or Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors)
Link x Ruto (OoT Alt Ending)
Link x Midna (TP Alt Ending)

Smash Bros Universe
Link x Pit and/or Palutena (Palutena's Trailer was fucking great)
Link x Ike
Link x Insert Other Character

Gears of War
One of the Carmine Brothers x Locust
Locust Horde x Playable Characters

Star Fox
Fox McCloud x Wolf O'Donnell (Top Wolf, bottom Fox)
Fox McCloud x Falco Lombardi (Top Fox, bottom Falco)
Fox McCloud x Krystal (50/50 relationship)
Fox McCloud x Team Wolf (Captured Includes Orgy)
Fox McCloud x Bill (Corneria Academy Days)

Final Fantasy
FF7: Sephiroth x Cloud
FF7: Reno x Cloudette (CD Cloud)
FF9: Zidane Tribal x Freya Crescent
FF9: Kuja x Zidane Tribal (Includes CD and Gangbang)
FF9: Kuja x Sir Fratley
FF9: Sir Fratley x Freya/Prince Puck
FFX: Kimahri (Pent up) x Yuna/Lulu/Rikku
FFX: Kimahri x Tidus/Wakka (Pent up)
FFXIV: Player Character x Player Character
FFXIV: Player Character x Beast Tribe (Allies or Enemies)
FFXIV: Player Character x Garleans or Primals
FFD: WoL x Any Hero/Heroine Character
FFD: Cloud x Hero/Heroine Characters

Blazblue
Ragna x Jin
Ragna x Taokaka
Ragna x Terumi
AU Prostitute Blazblue man x Client example
AU Prostitute Blazblue woman x Client example

Super Mario Bros
Bowser x Insert Female Character
Luigi x Insert Female Character (<3 if Wendy O'Koopa Anthro)

Sonic Series
Sonic x Shadow/Silver/Jet/Knuckles/Tails
Sonic x Amy/Zeena/Sticks/Vanilla/Sally/Blaze
Tails x Vanilla/Amy/Sticks/Sonic/Knuckles/Wave

League of Legends
Summoner x Any Female Champions
Summoner x Any Non-Human Champions
Gamer pulled into LoL World x Any Champion
Non-Human Champions x Humanoid Champions
Certain Champions x Any other champion

Crossovers
Sly Cooper x Ratchet
Banjo x Conker
Ratchet x Fox McCloud
Ratchet x Coco Bandicoot
Sly Cooper x Candy Kong
Mario Character x Sonic Character
Ratchet x Tiny Kong

Anime/Cartoons
Digimon
Digimon x Digimon
Tamer x Digimon
Crossover: Tamer x Digidestined
Crossover: Pokemon x Digimon

Pokemon
Male Trainer x Pokemon
Insert Villain Team x Hero/Heroine Canon Character
Insert Villain Team x Jenny/Joy/Regional Gym Leaders

Comic Plots
DC
Jason Todd x Harley Quinn (AU After Joker Death)
OC New Villain x Harley Quinn (After Arkham Games)
OC New Villain x (Insert a Robin)/Teen Titan/Young Justice
Lex x Supergirl/Powergirl
15yr old Half-son of Trigon x Super Heroes/Heroines (Plot to free Trigon and to break the young heroes/heroines that can prevent his release)​

RE: Welcome to my Brand new Thread (OPEN)

Picture Plots MxM
All Pictures can be Left Side x Left Side as well
1-5 Humanoid x Humanoid
6-10 Monster x Humanoid
11-15 Furry x Humanoid
16-20 Supernatural Creature x Humanoid
21-25 Alien x Humanoid

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12, 13, 14, 15
16, 17, 18, 19, 20
21, 22, 23, 24, 25