Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of new writing partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnohetouchedthebutt

Banned
Banished
Hey all. Thanks for taking the time to read my request. Hopefully it's something you enjoy and we can write together soon! I'll try and keep it short, sweet, and to the point so that it doesn't take up too much time. So I'll just lay out the basics of what I want/need.

1) I only write over instant messenger. The only two that I use are AIM and Trillian. Do not ask me to download another just to write with you. I will give you my screen name via PM after we've discussed ideas and have determined that we're a match.

2.A) I prefer to write modern romance stories. I am not interested in fantasy and don't know enough about history to play any historical era very well. I don't like any non-con stories or anything involving animals.

2.B) Here are the top two specific pairings that I am interested in.

-- Coach's daughter x athlete
-- Gamer guy x athletic girl (these roles can be switched)

You may always suggest your own ideas to me! I love to brainstorm.

3) FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD PLEASE BE A GOOD WRITER. I am often surprised by the lack of writing talent I get from this website. Why do I keep coming back? I have no idea. Lol.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some people! Looking forward to writing with you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom