Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinful's World of Madness and Kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinfulfantasies

Meteorite
Hello all, thanks for checking out my request thread. I have been roleplaying for about 5 or 6 years now. I'm new to this website, but I've been on others in the past. Well, without further ado, here is some information about me...

About me:
·20 years of age
·Bisexual
·Full time student
·Very open and laid back
·If you have any questions about me, just ask!!!

My kinks!:

·I'm a switch, and am open to playing dominant or submissive
·I'm very open to trying new things!
·I'm open to FxM FxF and FxFuta pairings!!
·My biggest kinks are incest, humiliation, bondage, anything involving pregnancy, and more
·My F-List

Pairings (Open to ideas! First=MC)
Mother x Son/Daughter
Daughter x Daddy/Mommy
New Girl x Bad Boy/Girl
Employee's Daughter x Parent's Boss
Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister
Twin Sister x Twin Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Niece x Uncle/Aunt
Student x Teacher
Babysitter x Dad/Mom
Babysitter x Babysitted
Babysitted x Babysitter
Friend x Friend
Neighbors
And many, many more!

Some extra things to know about me:

·I ONLY play in third person!!!!!! It takes a special plot to make me play in first.
·Please be literate.. I know damn well I make mistakes, but I promise you can understand what I'm saying. If I can't understand what you're saying, then I'll let you know. If it continues, I'll let you know i know longer wish to continue our roleplay.
·The last point brings me to this: IF for whatever reason you have to take a break, or you decide you're no longer interested in our roleplay, LET ME KNOW!!! At least give me the common courtesy, I'll give the same to you.
·I understand sometimes life gets in the way, we don't feel like roleplaying some days, etc. I understand, I have a life, I'm engaged and planning a wedding, a full time student. I GET it. But please, if your going to message me, at least be able to respond once a day, or at the minimum every other day. Sometimes I don't feel like responding, so I understand, but if you don't respond within a week, I'll send a followup message to see what happened. Please just be relatively consistent, as I will be.
·I will probably come on the most frequent very late at night. Just when I'm free from everything.
·I write a minimum of one paragraph, and I expect the same. I can write multiple paragraphs if I have inspiration. I typically send what I receive length-wise.
·I'm rarely ever down for fandoms. Never been into it, never really had an interest. As of now, there is one that I'm craving as can be seen below. But normally, I will rarely ever do fandoms, even OC's.

Cravings:
·Bestiality
·Human x Demon
·Harley Quinn x Joker
·Race play
·Humiliation
·Pet play

Plots:

Bitter Rivals (MxF or FxF)
MC and YC have been rivals at school since they can remember. One day, YC (or MC) finds out some interesting information about the other, and they use that against them to make them into their slave, sexually and not. (In this either I can be dominant or submissive, or we could do role reversals.)

Fetch Me Some Coffee (MxF or FxF)
MC has been working for YC at the law firm for about 2 months now. YC has been eyeing MC, and can tell MC is going through financial hardships. YC gives MC a proposition, become his very personal assistant, and he will help her out. (As with the first one, I can be the boss and more dominant one if desired.)

(More to come..)

If you have any questions, suggestions, or just wanna chat, my inbox is open. Take care, loves.

Interracial Master X Slave featuring race play and pet play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom