Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female Victim Or Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rello all. Been gone for some time due to real life matters. Is back not to active during work days but very active on days / nights off. can do at least one post a day, and average post length for me is a paragraph or 2. I am not to good with grammer, nor am i intermediate to say the least. I am seeking some fun Long term, yet smut heavy stories.

If Interested Please Pm Me. ( mostly Pm Rp's, Will occasionally Thread Rp. )

Current cravings.

Mother x Son ( can be mother dominant or son dominant )

Monster x Summoner / victim (rape heavy, Bestiality )

Alien X monster girl

Furry x Human

Digimon X Tamer ( rape heavy )

Pokemon X Trainer ( rape heavy )

Zombies X survivor / Hunting Party (rape Heavy (zombie Necrophilia) )

SharkMan x Human

Sharkgirl X Human

Pokemon x Trainer ( fennikan and all forms, With human Trainer)

An idea been swimming in my head. Survivors which are immune find thesmelves protected by specific zombies after being mated with. The undead find this new sensation sates them better then brains, But very few have these desires, and with the sexual intercourse the undeed beasts become slightly smarter, However zombies aren't the only threat, Humans are more dangerous int his world then the horny, and hungry undead.

I am pitching this idea to a few people, let me know what you think. If your up for it, great if not, Thank you for taking the time to read this.

On Ze hunt, Round 4

Seeking monster / parasite x victim / queen.

Hybrid alien / super soldier x human / monster

Incest / furry / R.O.R. story.

Dragon X Human / Elf / Summoner

If interested in rping, send me private message,
If you want to do a smutty rp, but with a different pair, I am up for ideas, as i will be home much more after june 13 due to operation, keeping me from work. so desire a good long term partner for a sci fi , dark, smutty rp. send pm if interested, and thank you for taking the time to read this nyaa.

On ze hunt for a dino x human rp.

based around the Dino crisis series, however these dinos are evolved to the point they can reproduce with human woman, and they feed on the men.
So it is up to special forces, and scientists alike to figure out how to stop them. I am seeking a willing victim or victims. to play the proud soldiers, and scientists
for the dino crisis i desire. It will be bestiality heavy with human on animals from lab creatures like larger wolves to classics like velociraptors, and more.

Whisper me, or Pm me if your interested I am seeking ze smutty victim who is up for some dino madness. thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom