Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some Mother/Son goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Friendly Degenerate
Hello there! So, as the title says I'm looking for someone to do a mother/son roleplay with right now. I'm going to keep this fairly short because I really just want to get this idea out there and see who's interested! Basically this was an idea I was previously playing out with someone, but after awhile the roleplay ended due to personal reasons. Lately I've REALLY been craving it, so I figured I'd post it here and see who would like to play it out with me! So without further adieu, here it is:

(Please keep in mind that I get a lot of requests for this plot. Sending me a message that just says, "Still looking for partners?" Or "I want to do this roleplay." Is probably not going to get you a reply. People who show real interest and send a message with at least a short introduction and describe how they might like to see this idea go will get priority over someone who just says "Hi, let's roleplay.". I want partners I can brainstorm with and who can give their own input and suggestions.)

It's always been the two of them. Dad left before your character was born, and my character was left to raise you. She's always been a very sexual person, a product of the seventies. She's always kept an open household. So to begin with my character and your character would have had a more open relationship than most mothers and sons. Maybe the house has always been clothing optional (By this I mean they might occasionally walk around in their underwear at most. My character might lounge around the house in panties and a tank top from time to time, that sort of thing.) so the two of them see each other in various states of undress regularly. My character would have made sure yours understood sex and encouraged him to explore his sexuality. However their relationship never crossed into anything sexual. They were strictly just a mother and her son, albeit with some fairly different values from the norm. But when she begins to catch her son sneaking peaks and on more than one occasion hearing him moaning her name through his door while he masturbated when he thought she wasn't around, she begins to come up with a plan. Her son hadn't been doing very well in school, and if he didn't improve soon then she knew he wouldn't be able to graduate. So, she decides to come up with a rewards program for him.

On a side note: I've kind of been craving something along the same lines as the above idea, but with a Father/Daughter pairing instead. Something like the Daughter has been increasingly curious about sex lately and is eager to experience things for herself, and rather than letting her go out and finding some random guy to experiment with he decides it would be safer if it was himself to let her experiment with. So he offers a compromise where as long as she keeps her grades up he lets her experiment and explore her sexuality with him. This would involve a slightly more innocent theme as she explores herself and tries out different things with her Daddy.

Hi, intrigued in where this could go. I see Jack as a free spirit like his mom, but with just no focus. He cares about women, working out, and having fun. People like him, he's good looking, and things have probably come too easy for him. He's a good, strong young man, but just doesn't apply himself.

Alya said:
Hello there! So, as the title says I'm looking for someone to do a mother/son roleplay with right now. I'm going to keep this fairly short because I really just want to get this idea out there and see who's interested! Basically this was an idea I was previously playing out with someone, but after awhile the roleplay ended due to personal reasons. Lately I've REALLY been craving it, so I figured I'd post it here and see who would like to play it out with me! So without further adieu, here it is:

(Please keep in mind that I get a lot of requests for this plot. Sending me a message that just says, "Still looking for partners?" Or "I want to do this roleplay." Is probably not going to get you a reply. People who show real interest and send a message with at least a short introduction and describe how they might like to see this idea go will get priority over someone who just says "Hi, let's roleplay.". I want partners I can brainstorm with and who can give their own input and suggestions.)

It's always been the two of them. Dad left before your character was born, and my character was left to raise you. She's always been a very sexual person, a product of the seventies. She's always kept an open household. So to begin with my character and your character would have had a more open relationship than most mothers and sons. Maybe the house has always been clothing optional (By this I mean they might occasionally walk around in their underwear at most. My character might lounge around the house in panties and a tank top from time to time, that sort of thing.) so the two of them see each other in various states of undress regularly. My character would have made sure yours understood sex and encouraged him to explore his sexuality. However their relationship never crossed into anything sexual. They were strictly just a mother and her son, albeit with some fairly different values from the norm. But when she begins to catch her son sneaking peaks and on more than one occasion hearing him moaning her name through his door while he masturbated when he thought she wasn't around, she begins to come up with a plan. Her son hadn't been doing very well in school, and if he didn't improve soon then she knew he wouldn't be able to graduate. So, she decides to come up with a rewards program for him.

Hi Alya,
Surprised there is not many replies to this post. I would love to play out this in a long term role play if your serious about the subject matter. Names Rocco, enjoy romantic roles with women, I have quite a few years experience doing so and use a couple of other sites, but replies are slow from others (understandable) life does tend to get in the way and I don't have a problem with that.

Mother has always been a beautiful woman in her sons eyes and can't understand why she hasn't been able to obtain and keep men in her life. If only she would be much more loving to son it could blossom into something so beneficial for them both. He's always watching her as she walks around the house wearing next to nothing, problem being that he's constantly getting hard in his briefs, but uncertain if mother would approve of such behavior. Most of the time son watches her for a short time gets excited and has to go behind closed doors to relieve himself. perhaps hiding in the bedroom, or bathroom stroking himself just visualizing what it would be like to hug her at times like these.
Son has read books and viewed videos of adults having sex and is sure he could "make her happy" if only she would just open up about their closeness a little more.

On the subject of his grades and their deplorable results he is having deep difficulties getting her out of his mind and imagines what it would be like for her to "reward" him sexually if only he could just improve on his grades.
Perhaps she could reverse reward him when his grades become below acceptable levels, such as tie him up and tease him with a soft whip while dressed up as a dominatrix, prodding him to do well in school.

Another scenario would be that if he were allowed to perform oral sex on her such as licking the alphabet on her clit (which would for sure help him remember reciting the alphabet backwards for sure he would improve with the alphabet)

I would love to discuss the many wonderfully rewarding scenarios we could explore together with this mother / son relationship.
Guaranteed honor role results for sure if we put our hearts in this.
Rocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom