Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Leanings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWomanWriter

Meteorite
Hello, Crazy Jane here. The title of this request thread is to let you know that my RP interest has romantic leanings. Meaning, complete romance OR a 'wild' romance (meaning romantic love that's wilder than the ordinary romance story).

Before we get into that, let's get the basics out of the way. My 'kinks' are well, vanilla. If a certain 'sexual act' would make the story more smut than romantic I won't want to do it. Of course it depends on the kind of story we decide to write, for example, it could work in a 'wilder' romance, having said that please remember I really like romance more than smut.

I'm a woman, born female so I'm more comfortable writing female characters. I'm also straight so I am more comfortable writing straight female characters. I learned the hard way that if I agree to write a story that makes me uncomfortable, not only will I hate the writing, but I won't write well, and my writing partner will regret asking me to write it because they'll be disappointed with my replies. So if I say no, know that there's a reason. I will let you know if the answer is a 'maybe' and why it's a maybe. But my 'no' will always be no.

You're posting length doesn't have to match mine. Mainly because I can't guarantee so many paragraphs in each of my replies. Sometimes my reply will have one paragraph (though usually more), sometimes 2 or 3, sometimes it will be a lot longer. Just write. My main concern is that I understand what you're writing, and no that doesn't really mean spelling and grammar have to be perfect.

Below I'll write a few RP ideas that I'll try to keep brief. I might get a little carried away, though. So if any catch your attention but you're wondering if I'd be willing to change it or write a similar one. The only way to find out is to ask me, preferably in PM.

1. MISSING SISTER: Okay, Jane is not really your sister. She's actually the younger sister of your best friend -who use to have a crush on you, so, of course, she had tagged along even when you didn't want her to. That is until she 'grew out of it' when she developed into a beautiful young girl and guys (including you) started noticing her. She just had the kind of body that a guy could not help but notice. Slender, but curvy in all the right places. Meaning, wide hips, large breasts, but not 'blow-up-doll-large'. More than a handful in size (D-cup). Most guys don't even notice the girl has a brain, past her wide hips and ample bosom. But you know, because you knew her before she 'developed'. That aside, her older brother -your best friend- is worried. It concerns her new boyfriend who is much older than Jane. The guy's age, however, isn't what concerns her brother, after all, she's 21 now. Some things he's noticed that set-off alarm bells. Her new boyfriend is very controlling, she rarely goes out with her friends, the guy doesn't even like it when she hangs out with him, her brother. Or really with any of her family. Her clothing style has changed, Jane never dressed as a 'slut', but she still wore clothing that accentuated her body while still making her look respectable. As respectable as a woman with large breasts can look. But now she's wearing clothing that is well, just not her. Very 'dowdy', completely covered and a size too large so as to hide her shape instead of accentuating it. Her demeanor has also changed. Her brother has noticed that when he's seen them together, Jane avoids making eye contact with any guys, including him. Once he overheard her new boyfriend accuse her of flirting with a waiter when all she did was smile with waiter before giving her order. When her brother calls you, he is in a panic because he hasn't seen or talked to his sister, Jane in several weeks. And when he checked with her neighbors and co-workers no one else has seen or talked to her either. As if she'd vanished off the face of the earth. There's not much the police can do because there were no signs of foul play. In fact, despite her brother insisting that she would never just take off without contacting her family, that is exactly what the police believe.

For a twist to the above story, I was thinking that it was YOU that had kidnapped her after her older brother, your best friend, first told you about Jane's new boyfriend and why he doesn't trust the guy. You'd had no choice, you investigated her new boyfriend two weeks prior (maybe you're a spy or a private investigator) and found out that her boyfriend is involved with some very scary people that involve both drug trafficking, and human trafficking. And those bad things usually happen to the guy's ex-girlfriends and ex-wives. They either turn up dead, or no one ever sees them again, meaning most likely they'd been sold. You managed to get Jane alone, but when you tried to tell her what kind of guy her new boyfriend was, she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't even look at the proof, so you had no choice but to kidnap her. Several times Jane almost got away from you, and you knew she'd run straight to her boyfriend if she did so you had to take her someplace completely private. Unfortunately, that had meant that for two weeks you weren't able to keep in contact with her brother. But now she's starting to listen to you. You can tell you're starting to get through to her, so risked taking her for a short time, to your place where you got a panicked phone call from her brother telling you Jane's been missing for several weeks. Your best friend is obviously relieved when you answer and tell him Jane's alright, but still very concerned when you inform him of all you discovered about Jane's boyfriend. By the way, there is 'something' happening between you and Jane that at first you're reluctant to acknowledge is more than physical attraction. You always were the type of guy to date more than one woman at a time, and not secretly. The women always knew they weren't the only ones and you always encouraged them to date other guys, but the idea of Jane having sex with her new boyfriend or with any other guy makes you want to punch someone. Preferably her new boyfriend who you know will end up hurting Jane if she upsets him enough. Several of your favorite girlfriends left messages on your answering machine, but suddenly they didn't appeal to you at all. However, when Jane heard their voices when you listened to your messages, there was a look of hurt in her eyes. Perhaps your best friend's younger sister never completely got over her crush on you. (I would really like for this one to be a 'wild' romantic RP.)

2. EXACTLY SAME AS ABOVE EXCEPT SHE IS YOUR FOSTER SISTER, AND IT WAS A MUTUAL FRIEND THAT CALLED TO TELL YOU ABOUT HER NEW BOYFRIEND, AND THAT JANE IS MISSING.

3. EASY PREY - DEVIL'S BRIDE?. Runaway and the homeless have always been easy prey. That's the way it's been for centuries. Especially of those homeless or runaways of which there is no record of birth. Can't be convicted of murdering someone of whom there's no evidence that they ever existed. Jane is one of the 'invisible' people who doesn't have a birth certificate, driver's license or other forms of identification. Her parents belong to a cult group who being deceived have the antichrist spirit. Every couple in the cult is expected to either sacrifice their child or marry them to a devil. It was decided before she was even born that in the month of Jane's 24th birthday (24 2+4=6 or 15 [1+5=6] or 33 3+3=6) It is unknown which one of the fallen would come and take Jane as his bride. They would marry, and their children would be very strong and powerful new additions to the antichrist army. (just in case you're wondering their children would not be giants.) Because of free-will, Jane would have to agree to marry him. But unknown to her family, Jane had become a Christian and has been praying continually for help. In answer to her prayers, you have been sent to help her. Although she's prayed for help, Jane believes that it could never happen. No way would she ever agree to marry and mate with a fallen angel. It never occurred to her that he would be irresistibly seductive. If you do not rescue her before the fallen angel comes for her, Jane will willingly become his wife likely minutes or hours after she meets him. That the girl is usually married off to the fallen angel on their birthday is really just a tradition. The 'wedding' could happen on any day of the year so long as the girl is 15, 24, or 33 years old. (I'm leaning towards her being 24, I am thinking that she'd managed to run away the first time and when they'd found her she was 18, so they had no choice but to wait six years to try to marry her off again). BTW I was thinking that you would either be an angel who almost fell like the fallen ones did because when you were in human form you were also physically attracted to human women. You were chosen over any of the other angels because you were able to resist your flesh when you were in human form. HOWEVER, that small problem you thought you had overcome, returns full force the moment you see Jane. The last time you'd stopped yourself from giving in to your flesh was by immediately leaving. Reverting back to your angelic form and returning t heaven. But if you do that this time, Jane will fall victim to one of the fallen angels who'll come to marry her. But if you end up giving in to your urges and 'take her' you'll become one of the fallen yourself. NOT! Because there's another emotion you're feeling for Jane that you've never felt before. Love. And the only real way to save her is if you married her, not out of lust, but love. OR you could be an angel and human hybrid (centuries old) who refused to join the antichrist army. (because you're not a full angel you could give in to your attraction to her without fear that you'll become like one of the fallen.) I'd like this one to be both romantic and wild.

4. CHANGE HER MIND. Jane is a very pretty, but very standoffish teenage girl. She treats everyone the same, no matter what clique, no matter if their family is wealthy, middle class or poor. You are a very popular guy, and if all the girls falling all over themselves to get and keep your attention is to be believed, also a very handsome one. Of course, you enjoy the attention, you date many girls and so far, because you've been straight up with them, haven't had too many problems. Except with a few of the jealous ones of course who don't seem to understand the words "We are not dating exclusively. You date other guys and I'll date other girls." If the girl doesn't agree then you don't date them. The majority of the girls you've dated had no problems accepting it, though some were obviously disappointed. Who could blame them?

Jane Connelly is new. Her family moved to this small country town a month ago, from the city to get away from all of the crime. You've been waiting for the girl to fall all over you, like all the others. It hasn't happened yet. Thinking that the beautiful girl was just shy, you decide you'd give her a break and join her for lunch. There was a pizza restaurant just across the street from the school where a lot of the teens go during lunch and after school. But your first attempt to win her over failed miserably. You've always treated the girls you've dated with respect, some you've gone very far with, some not so far, but you had never forced yourself on any of them. But being new Jane didn't know that and assumed because of your many girlfriends that you are a 'player'.

"There are plenty of guys like you in the city, who think the only thing girls are good for are to screw around with. Well, I don't date players, so get lost." She told you.

Well, that explains why she usually has a warm friendly smile for everyone but you. Your many female admirers, though, overheard her and immediately came to your defense. You were glad they did but were still angry at Jane for assuming the worst about you. Weeks pass and you've calmed down. You're no longer angry at Jane, and she had apologized, but it still bothers you. Because even though she'd said she believes the girls that defended you, you're not sure she really does. Jane and your sister become best friends. And from your sister, you find out the real reason Jane's family moved to your town, it wasn't just to get away from the crime of the city.

Jane had been played. A handsome popular guy at her last school that she'd had a serious crush on, finally asked her out. She'd gone on several dates with the guy, he said all the right things, making her believe he'd changed and really only wanted her. She went pretty far with him, but said no and resisted when he tried to have sex with her. She got away, but the next day there was a rumor that she had sex with him AND with all his friends. A rumor that the creep and his friends had started. Which wasn't true. Of course, you promised your sister you wouldn't let Jane know she told you about it. But you couldn't stop thinking about what your sister told you about happened to Jane, no matter how hard you tried. Other guys besides, you have asked Jane out, but she'd always turn them down. You suspect that she really does want romance and to date because the majority of the books she reads are romance novels. Is she scared of guys now because of that one creep? You decide that for Jane's own good you would change her mind about guys. You were going to prove to Jane that she doesn't have to be scared, that not all guys are going to try to hurt her.

You had to date Jane. For her own good of course. This being a special case you would break your own rule and not date other girls while you're dating her. Of course, you'd have your sister's help, because she thought it was horrible that Jane doesn't date.

Basically, this is how you and your sister are going to change Jane. After you've won her over to where she's your friend, your sister, in front of Jane would bet you that you couldn't date just one girl for an entire month. You jump in that, of course, you could, you just chose not to. To which your sister says "Oh yeah? Prove it!" You two know you have Jane where you want her, when after she's done laughing at you two she places an arm around your sister, and says, "I'm with her, I don't think you can do it either." You know Jane well enough now to know she doesn't mean that in a bad way anymore, she knows that you're a fun-loving guy who just happens to like to date more than one girl. Immediately your sister begs Jane to help her prove she's right and your wrong by dating you for a full month. When Jane holds up her hands at the same time saying, "No I don't think so," you pretend to be offended, and maybe say "still think I'm a player don't you?" (this is only a suggestion, I am not trying to write your character for you, he can respond however you want him to), your words make her feel guilty enough to say "I do not think that anymore!" When you look at her doubtfully(or look away, whatever) she gives in, saying, "Alright, alright I'll date you for a full month."

Basically, by the time the month is over you succeeded in your mission. Jane is no longer afraid to date, too bad for you, you've fallen in love with her and no longer want to date anyone else but Jane, because the girl has already said yes to one of your friends who'd asked her on a date not even a week after your 'bet' ended. In case you're wondering, no Jane does not turn into a slut, she's just no longer afraid of guys. I want this to be a romantic RP.

5. BECOMING MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS. OPTION 1. Your parents and Jane's were best friends, so of course you two practically grew up together. At first, when you were both children, you didn't get along very well. You use to sneak up on Jane and pull her blond hair, or you'd steal her dolls and hide them or worse. So, of course, she didn't like you. When she'd complain about you, she use to call you 'that mean stinky boy' (because you went fishing so often she thought you smelled like stinky fish). But you had a good reason for doing what you did back then, though the parents didn't agree with you. You didn't like dolls and playing house and that was all Jane wanted to do when the parents would tell you two to 'go play'. She never wanted to do what you wanted to do, like play ball or wrestle. You were constantly telling your parents when they'd tell you to play with Jane, "She never wants to do what I want to do." Of course, the two of you grew out of that eventually and became friends. Best friends. She no longer thought you were mean and stinky, and you no longer thought she was annoying and bossy. You had also stopped pulling her hair, hiding her dolls and were no longer putting worms in her shoes, because girls really hate that. When the two of you were pre-teens Jane started tagging along when you and your dad would go fishing. Her dad too would go when he wasn't too busy with work. She really liked it, and fishing was something the two of you just started to do together even without the parents. Your feelings for Jane changed again when you were both teenagers. Both 16, Jane had 'developed', guys were noticing her. Hell, you were noticing her too, not that she noticed you noticed her. But Jane had a crush on one of the popular guys in school, a guy you hated. But of course, she didn't listen to you. And you .. you had become distant. It was just better for you not to visit or talk to her that much anymore because, you had a crush on her, and you didn't want to hear her go on and on about how wonderful her boyfriend is. But then one day you catch her boyfriend making out with a girl that was not Jane. Of course, she didn't believe you. Jane had to find out for herself that her boyfriend was a cheater, but when she did you were there to comfort her. You still kept your feelings about her to yourself, even if it were the right time, and you didn't think it was, you didn't think telling her would do you any good. And might even make things awkward between you. So you never told her. And the more time went by the more you put off telling her because well having her as a friend was better than not having her at all. Or so you thought at the time. Years went by, you're both in your twenties today. Both of you have been in plenty of relationships, none of them worked out, though, but one thing was always constant. Your friendship with Jane. Even when the two of you were too busy to meet or talk daily, you kept in touch. Usually through email and FaceBook, and occasionally skype. Eventually, Jane did break your heart by marrying someone else. You were the best man at her wedding, pretending to be happy when the entire time you were thinking that it should have been you she were marrying. Yet you didn't speak up when the pastor had asked if anyone had any objections. Jane had even glanced at you, but you thought she was just looking at you for reassurance so you had forced yourself to smile at her. You never did get married, you decided that you'd rather play the field. That is until one day your mother happens to mention that Jane is divorced.

I really want this to be a romantic RP.

BECOMING MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS. OPTION 2. Same as above EXCEPT instead of starting the RP with them being in their twenties, we start with them in their teen years. Either right after you break the news to her that her boyfriend is cheating on her (of course she won't beleive you). OR a week or two after you told her and on the day she knocks on your door, one look at her tear stained face and you know she just found out the truth for herself. Of course you comfort her, but then you decide to take a chance before she starts dating some other jerk who won't love her as much as you do.

BECOMING MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS. OPTION 3. When we start this one, both of them are in their early or mid twenties. Similar to option 1 except Jane never got married and divorced. And you never kept it a secret that you thought she was hot, and flirted with her every chance you got. BUT you always had a lot of girlfriends, never strictly dated just one which was fine because at least you never lied to any of them. Unlike Jane's last exboyfriend whom she might have ended up marrying if she hadn't caught him cheating. You'd told Jane several times that whenever she was ready to be 'more than friends' to let him know and she'd be the only woman he'd ever want. Too bad she never took you seriously. No matter how many times you tried to convince her, she just didn't believe you. However, thanks to her mother, who was always asking her when she was finally going to get married, you were going to be given an oportunity you just couldn't pass up. Late one night, you're woken up by loud knocking. When you open it, there stands your best friend Jane. And the first words out of her mouth are "You have to be my husband!" She quickly enters and hurriedly explalins. "I know I shouldn't have said it . but I can't tell her the truth .. I can when she goes back home. Yeah when she goes back home I'll call her and tell her we're getting a divorce. Don't worry i'll let her think it's my fault." When you ask her what she's talkling about. She pauses long enough to take deep breaths. But before she tells you, she goes into your kitchen and opens your freezer. Probably looking for ice-cream. "Mom is coming arriving this Tuesday, for my cousins wedding that they made a two-week event. Which of course means she'll be driving me crazy for two full weeks. She went on and on about my cousin's wedding, how she's ten years older than me and she's getting married. I didn't feel like listening to her ask me for the millionth time when I was going to marry and make her a grandmother, so I blurted out that I was married. When she asked to who ... I know I shouldn't have, but I said your name. Please, please I know it's a lot to ask but you have to pretend to be my husband and adore and love me until after my mother leaves town when the wedding event is over. It's just two weeks."

6. GIVE ME A DRINK. You're supposed to be attending your brother's wedding. You're dressed up for the occasion but instead of going to the church you went to the bar. You just couldn't do it. You couldn't go to the church and watch the woman you love, marry, of all people, your brother. Why did it have to be your brother? What's worse is you know that he doesn't even love her, and you know this because he told you. Your brother likes the girl, but he's only marrying her because it was arranged. Problem is, even though the groom, your brother, doesn't love the bride, the bride is in love with him. Not you. So you came to the bar with every intention of getting drunk. But ten maybe twenty minutes after you start drinking, a woman in a long white wedding dress storms in and sits down next to you. She's obviously upset, her dark blond hair is a mess after she'd removed the veil, she's crying, the mascara running down her cheeks. It's the woman you are in love with, who right now should be at the church marrying your brother but instead is sitting right next to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom