Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lust

Moon
PM me if interested

MxF plot:(I am good with a dragon or a demon, as long as it's a big cock) Demons rule over humanity. The world is divided into 7 kingdoms with one demon king residing over all of them. Each kingdom is to bring tribute to the king, usually in the form of supplies, food, or wine. However, to gain leverage one kingdom decides that for one of their annual tributes they give the king a beautiful human virgin girl for his queen. He uses her as his personal sex slave, using her however he desires. (Including but not limited to having her entertain him by having her fuck one of his other female sex slaves to get him excited. I do want him to eventually fall in love with her.)

FutaxF plot: A futa demon ruler is enjoying a brothel where she receives pleasure from multiple human slaves. However, the brothel just got in a new shipment of virgins and she begins to fancy the smallest, most expensive of them. She claims buys the girl off the brothel to be her own personal sex toy. But she soon develops a relationship with the girl. (This plot could work with angels in stead of humans too. Also, there can be multiple women besides the main girl for the futa to enjoy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom