Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Something is not adding up. A voice in my dream is telling me that Cerberus planning to do something sinister," Orianna is saying these things to herself, pacing back and forth, "I don't know what he's planning, but I know it something awful." Orianna didn't notice Lily.

"should we be worried Orianna?"

she had gotten closer now, probably a bit too close to not startle her.

Soon the ground beneath Lilly shook briefly before from the middle of the battle field came a female Garchomp who stretched out her body before she said "Ah, another successful exploration. I hope the guildmaster is happy with what I found". In her bag, she had a few TM's and HM's but had also found a large number of gems and Crystals. Her most prized treasures though were that she had found a number of mega stones including one the guildmaster had wanted her to find. She looked up from her treasure and waved to Orianna and Lilly before she walked up to them.

"Well, it seems you have come back with something interesting," Orianna said to the Garchomp, "I was wonder where you have been yesterday." Orianna wasn't able to respond to Lily's question.

Lily meanwhile was ompletely mesmerized by what she saw in the bag.

"wow, that's a lot of shiny stuff..."

Night Striker chuckle and handed Lilly a sparking grass gem before she turned to the Guildmaster. "Yep, Your information was on the dot Guildmaster. I was also able to find your mega stone which should help you out next time Cerebarus shows his ugly face" She said as she handed the Orianna the Absolite before she showed the Guildmaster a few more of the mega stones she had.

"I appreciate that you find something that will be really useful. Cerberus might be stronger than me, but I will show him the real strength." Orianna said then looks at Lily, "That Gem increase your move in use."

"Cerberus is not stronger then you guildmaster, you are the strongest Pokémon here and you have friends that will always help you against Cerberus no matter what" Nightstriker said to her with a smile and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before she said "Now, I'm guessing we have some new recruits as this young Snivy is certainly a new face to me"

"oh yes, sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Lily, Nieve, Ninja and me just started training today actually... and thank you so much for the Grass gem, i'll be sure to make the most of it."

"Um, Lily, don't you mean Sabrina? Cause she was actually training alongside you." Orianna correcting Lily as she walks back inside. Sabrina is taking a little nap in the corner of the training room while Nieve is punching the test dummy.

Lily: "oop, yeah i did... gah where do i have my head today?"

Lily was not particularly tired, the sun being up giving her plenty energy.

"umm, Nieve? could we train together? i want to work on my precision and you look like you're fast and hard to hit."

"Hmm, I guess that could work, but I think that process will likely take weeks," Nieve said to Lily, "I'm mean you can't learn it straight away, it takes a very long time."

"yeah, but it's specifically about how much i'd need to lead someone fast, and if i don't start now it'll only take longer."

Illusion had left a small blanket on Sabrina to keep her warm while she nap before she watched the exchange between Nieve and Lilly before she walked up to them and said "How about you try a practice battle against me, someone who slightly faster then Nieve but clearly not as strong. Nieve hits you once Lilly and your going to be KOed"

Illusion nodded and said "It was an offer and I'm happy to take you on" She showed Lilly a training room away from the others so stray attack or blocked attack would not hit the others in the guild before Illusion took a deep breath and said "You get first move"

Illusion blocked the Vine whips with her arms before she used Night daze and vanished into the shadows after her attack to challenge Lilly to use her practice from today to locate her. Alpha stop Nieve before she went to her dom to give her a quick kiss on the cheek as he said "I'll see you tonight for our next date"

Lily wasted no time conjuring up a second whip and twirling both around herself, making her proximity a flurry of lashes. the general idea bwhind it was to allow no angle of attack. as her two whips also accelerated she kept an eye out on her surroundings, night daze would hide Illusion but only so much, if she attempted an attack, Lily would have a precious few seconds to react.

Silance would be in the air until Illusion would appear behind Lilly from the shaow and used flamethrower quickly followed by another Night daze if she missed or her attack was blocked.

the sight of the flames awoke a very deep seated fear in Lily, rather than take any action she simly cowered down and made herself as small as she possibly could.
with this of course she effectively forfeited the fight, not that she was in any particular position to care.

Noticing that Lilly had curled herself into a ball made Illusion cock her head before she walked up to the cowering Snivy and sat next to her as she stroked the Leaf tail knowing that it helped relax her though there were other effect but right now Illusion just wanted to help make her relax and come out of her ball.

"You might want to be careful, cause certain Grass types have a fear of Fire," Orianna said, but that makes her concern about how Lily will do with against Fire Type Pokemon or Fire Type moves in general.

the stroking of her tail indeed made her forget her anxiety and she uncurled, softly cooing at the touch as well

"s-sorry for blowing it like that... mmh... i just remembered... something horrible."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom