Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha nodded and said "Yep, Illusion if you please". Illusion nodded and her eyes glowed before the entire room changed along with Illusion, Alpha and Nieve. The room would became a large castle with 18 statues all around the castle and Alpha voice as he said "Your first challenge is a simple one, Locate all three of us in this castle"

"Hmm, I guess we have to think where they are, but we either have to split up to find them or just work together as a team to find them all. We have to know which one will be beneficial?" Sabrina asked to Ninja and Lily.

"hmm, they said it was simple so we shouldn't be in danger if we split up, there's probably going to be riddles involved which we shouldn't have to rely on each other to solve."

She shrugged.

"that's my guess anyways, doing these things on our own is kind of the one thing we're not prepared for."

"Well, I think we can split up, to see if we can try doing this on our own. You'll find Nieve, Ninja will find Alpha, and I will find Illusion. I might sound like it's hard, but we need to try this out and see how it goes." Sabrina said.

Lily: "got it, fearless leader."

she jumped in excitement before scurrying off, looking for Nieve.

Sabrina heard Lily called her the fearless leader and she appreciated that. So, she heads off in the other direction to search for Illusion, even if the castle hallways are maze-like.

Illusion would be watching Sabrina closely thinking about if she should mess with her slightly or stay true to the plan. She choose to mess with Sabrina slightly, after all the kids were on her world now. So as Sabrina walked, she would find herself slowly walking into a human world where her partner was a Zoroark.

"Um, I don't remember being in this world at all, I thought I was in a castle, not in some city-like world." Sabrina said, now in a state of confusion, but she has to stay focus.

The world would change more to match the world which Sabrina human mind would have some collection of while her Zoroark would walk next to her as she asked "Sabrina, what's wrong? You seem a little more distracted then normal my trainer?"

Sabrina looked at the Zoroark. "No, there's nothing wrong," Sabrina responded, "But, how do you know that I am your trainer? And how do you know my name?" There is so many questions running in her head.

"Well both those question are answered by the same one, we've been partners for 10 years Sabrina you saved me from a group of bullies and took me in. I grew up from a Zoruaand we agreed to start our journey do you not remember?" She asked her looking a little sad

"I-I remember now, that day I saved you from those bullies, we have been partners for a decade, and we started our journey." She begins to regain some of the memories from her human life.

The Zoroark nodded before she asked "Do you remember my name Sabrina and how close we are?' She licked Sabrina cheek as a sign of a strong affection to her.

"I can't remember your name, but I think I will make a wild guess," Sabrina saids as she takes a guess, "You must be Illusion, right? Sorry if my mind is kind a foggy."

Illusion nodded and said "Correct, and she loves you dearly master". She kissed Sabrina on the cheek before she moved ahead of her but stop when she noticed something and quickly moved as a statue drop, shatter her illusion in the room with Sabrina returning them both to their normal state. "Well, I guess you caught me" She said with a smile.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Illusion nodded and said "Correct, and she loves you dearly master". She kissed Sabrina on the cheek before she moved ahead of her but stop when she noticed something and quickly moved as a statue drop, shatter her illusion in the room with Sabrina returning them both to their normal state. "Well, I guess you caught me" She said with a smile.
"Well, you gave me an easy chance. Next, be a little bit smarter and makes this difficult, sweety." Sabrina said before she kisses Illusion on the cheek as well

Illusion blushed when Sabrina kissed her on the cheek before she asked her "So what do you wanna do now? Wait for your friends to find Nieve and Alpha or see if we can find them ourselves"
--
Ninja was speeding though the castle searching every knook and cranny, sometimes he would even go woshing past Lilly in his search for the creature known as Alpha. Alpha had been smart though and used the darkest spots to hide though on occasions his fur would briefly spark up blue.

Lily eventually come across a dead end, or so she thinks it is. "You may think you have come across dead end, but you need to know that sometimes the mind can play tricks on you. You see three walls, one of them is a fake one and that contains a hidden room. Knock one of them down, and you will find me." That was Nieve's voice speaking to Lily.

Lily nods bringing out her vine whip and lashing each wall, listening which would be hollow.

finding the one she was looking for she would then proceed to attack it to tear it down.

Lily manage to break down the false wall, and just like that, Lily find Nieve. "Well, looks like you have manage to find me. I guess some of your partners are looking for Alpha and Illusion." Nieve said to Lily.

"Nope, Ninja has still not found me though I suspect he's using this chance to pinpoint my location now" Alpha voice answered Lilly before the sound of Ninja wooshing stop and he appeared in front of Alpha saying "That was actually quite difficult". "You still caught me though" Alpha said with a chuckle before Illusion told everyone to met back in the centre of the castle where the illusion vanished returning them to the guild once more.

"Well, that wasn't too difficult for the three of you, right? Anyways, I guess we can take a break, we'll meet back here later." Nieve said. Meanwhile, Orianna is outside, trying to get some fresh air, but she didn't get good sleep after she had that dream last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom