Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina heard what Ninja and Lily, her nervous is slowly fading, and starting to show a little bit of bravery. Once the the active begins to shoot tennis balls at her, she begins blocking them with arms and reflecting them by kicking them.
----
Nieve felt his tail rubbing her back, she was glad that Alpha is her friend and bodyguard, but she feel that they were more than just friends, she just couldn't tell him about it.

Ninja cheered for Sabrina as she blocked and showed her skills as it allowed him to learn how they both work enjoying watching her work.
--
Alpha gad always wanted to be more then just friends but he respected her and would not do anything until she was ready. Though that did not stop him flirting with her from time to time

Lily watched Sabrina, she was obviously not helpless when she got confident, it actually reminded her of someone...

she shook the thought off, it was likely nothing, before turning to the hunters that had let them here, noticing they seemed to act just a bit off.

Sabrina continues to block and reflect the tennis balls until the active dummy stops. "Well, I guess you have manage to do great on you defense," Orianna said, "Ninja, you're up, try your personal best."

Cerebrate said:
Lily watched Sabrina, she was obviously not helpless when she got confident, it actually reminded her of someone...

she shook the thought off, it was likely nothing, before turning to the hunters that had let them here, noticing they seemed to act just a bit off.
It was just Alpha fliritng with Nieve, they were showing signs that they are slowly coming out of the friend zone and into the love zone.

Noticing that the Snivy had to fight back a smug grin her species was so infamous for, the two hunters would play off each other well, if either of them went ahead and popped the question that is.

looking towards sabrina again she made no secret of how well she thought the vulpix was doing.

"that's the ticket, you were great!"

"you'd be surprised how far determination can carry you, if you got someone believing in you."

Ninja nodded and jump into battle as he summoned his water Shrunken and smirked as he said "Bring it on Dummies". He smirked confidently and happily.

Ninja would defect most of the balls by using his Shrunken but he could not block everything so he did avoid what he could as well. A few of them still hit him but he did well for the most part.

"Well, you did good on, but you suddenly almost lost that blocking ability, I'm not saying you did terrible, but next time trying to be more defensive, instead of offensive. I'll admit, you did good," Orianna said, "Lily, you're the last one up."
----
Nieve sees them that they're making good progress, but she has a strange feeling growing inside her. She felt like something is strange is about to happen, so she went outside and just stood out there.

Ninja thanked her and stood beside Sabrina as he winked at her.
--
Alpha noticed Nieve acting strange so he followed her outside and asked her "What is it you feel coming at us?"

"The Houndoom, the one that Orianna brought, the same one that used the Hunter Team method for his own sadistic pleasure. He's coming this way." Nieve said, as if she was almost in a trance-like state.

Alpha eye burned with a blue aura as he remembered Cerberus well. It took a lot of teams to bring him down and even then they could not get him as hr had fled before he was captured. Alpha made Nieve face him and gazed into her eyes as he said "Nieve can you hear me? Come out of this trance we need to warn the others"

When Nieve heard his words, she snaps out of her trance completely, she has no idea why she ended in that trance, but it wasn't important. They have to warn the others, including Lily, Sabrina, and Ninja.

Lily nodded and stepped up to the dummy, she was apprehensive though, her moves were offensive and she had nothing to defend with.

as the first few tennis balls hit her though she felt a shift and a tendril snaked forth from her hand and batted the next few down, she had learned the vine whip and was now twirling it to deflect the rest.

Sabrina continues watching Lily doing her defense and continues to find this strange, she is wondering how she can learn Vine Whip already, like how Ninja can learn Water Shurikens, but that was just Sabrina thinking this way too much. "Well, you have improved well, and used offensive moves as defensive move,' Orianna said to Lily, "Now with that out of the test, where there won't be the dummies, but I will be your test dummies, getting you three to learn the basic Type Effectiveness, Immunities, and Resistants."

Ninja nodded and said "I know I'm week to electric and Grass currently but when I'm a Greninja and gain the dark typing I become weak to Fairy type, I don't think I get the fighting weakness though. I resist Water, fire and I'm immune to psychic" Ninja said going on his best knowledge.

"Who will volunteer to go against the instructor? Don't worry, I will go easy on you three. I might be powerful, but I can tone it down for all to make easy." Orianna said to them.

"Okay, just stand right in front of me, focus on me. Now, all you have to do is to land a move, that is super effective against me. If you don't, try to land a powerful move on me instead." Orianna said to Ninja.

Ninja nodded to her as he stood in front of her before he closed his eyes and took a deep breath focusing himself before he used Water pulse first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom